How do you go from being an empire to THIS?

How do you go from being an empire to THIS?

Wow, losing land on own peninsula, that's an embarrassing end to an old world power.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_of_Sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fixed.

Will those little islands join Catalan? Seems fairly logical considering their location.

Sad!

How will Spanish fags every recover?

And it's the second time too (thanks for reminding us about Girbraltar)

Good one

Will Spain be the new Serbia?

>Serbiabecomingtheplanckconstant.jpeg

They're a bunch of incompetent, lazy-fucks who sleep for 16 hours a day with Arab blood coursing through their veins.

Mariano Rajoy is seriously the dumbest fucking politician in Europe. He literally guaranteed Catalonian independence by showing the world images of police taking away people's ballot boxes. Basque and Galicia declarations probably aren't far away. He literally broke up Spain.

Spics are showing they will always be spics. From Mexico in North America to Spain in Europe, the eternal spic is always asking for their gibmedats and chimping out when they don't get it. RIP in pieces Spain 1492-2017.

bump
North African and Arab inbreeding really affects your ability to life. #ImagineMyShock

Particularly interesting since this time it's a western country splitting up instead of some 3rd world shithole

Rajoy is a fascist pseudo-dictator prepared to use force and violence to suppress dissent.

I like him.

He is Erdogan tier except more of a failure

Spanish can't meme
Lost their nation because of it.

Catalan not very good at it either
But the Spanish unity now guy whose been posting for the past week is just a full on sperg.

That's not Gibraltar, that' Algeciras, dummy

Comfy

At least we once wuz...

Lul, Spain has not lost Catalonia yet, that referendum was a fucking joke.

>Learned geography only from videogames; the post.

you don't even know what you own, in the map Gibraltar its signed as not owned by spain, its rapresented by the tiny grey spot on the right. What you removed it's not gibraltar

Returning on topic, honestly I tought that the worst moment of spain was beetween 19th century and first half of 20th, now I imagined only improvements. I can't understand these secession only done for fun, people was free, people had money, people had consumer goods, was rich, full of tourist, respected, autonomus.

The empire of the past were right to suspect the autonomies.

Do we really need to talk about the Tea Party and their demise and what rose from their ashes?

It is lost Spain user.
You are just too blind to see it.

I wish Alberta was strong and actually UNITED like you guys. Just a bunch of hard conciencious cuckservatives here.

I didn't expect that.

Pretty funny Canadian comrade.

Frankly I fail to see the problem with losing Catalonia. How is it remotely bad? Can someone explain?
They're all lefty correct? Great. Let them descend into poverty while Spain moves to the right. I hope the same thing happens with California.

Every single secession is a good thing in my book. No exceptions. Every secession makes future secessions more likely elsewhere. We want to reverse this trend of ever larger and larger superstates.

Even if they do join the EU, it's a hollow victory for them. If you recognize the legitimacy of a secession from Spain, it's much harder to deny the legitimacy of secession from the EU.

They won't join EU, Spain will veto every attempt

EU has lost the Catalonia region

Catalonia is the richest area of Spain, the rest of Spain will descend into poverty.

>get cucked by romans
>get cucked by brits
>get cucked by france
>get cucked by dozens of countries in the americas
>get cucked by america
>get cucked by facists
>now get cucked by a small city within their borders

Has Spain done anything right in their entire existence?

da fuck? they had all of north and south america, southern italy, and even significant euro clay in switzerland and holland? WHAT WENT WRONG

Meh, should've shown all of the USA as spanish by 2050

California is the richest state. Doesn't matter as long as it's leftist.

More to the point, your reasoning only works if accept the liberal notion that "if we lose the ability to tax someone, that makes everyone else poorer". You benefit from your neighbors by trade, not by their money just existing nearby (unless you have wealth redistribution).

One siesta too long

40% of their GDP and mostly white!

If it was the old days before the UN they would just lay the smack down.
Politicians are letting their countries fall apart because they are scared to look bad at UN and EU parties.

I'm not even Spanish and I'm offended by that comparison.

>holland
>WHAT WENT WRONG
pic related

this shit wouldn't fly if Franco was still around

beautiful

That's not Gibraltar nigger

All that Imperium business was such hard work they had to take a 500 year long siesta

>a British doesn't know where is Gibraltar

LOL at least they DID something
Were you guys evar kangz?

t. Iron Hearts player

Sorry, it is "Hearts of Iron"

Unflexible ultracatholic mentality

Is there one for Palestine shrinking into a single piece of flatbread?

We wuz founders of Spain my syrup sipping colonial friend ;^)

>WHAT WENT WRONG
Foreign rulers

The Hero of Kvatch!

dun goofed in making a commonwealth

Was it the court that ordered it or was it the president?

Is that Trump's head?

What? Since when did Spain get founded by Swedeland?

Catholicism went wrong.

holy shi-

I mean Sweden won the 30 years war and was almost constantly at war with all of its neighbours during the 18th century.

Wow I really am a dumb leaf...

America attacking the Spanish empire in the 1900s didn't help. I'm not really sure what the US got from occupying loads of Hispanic islands, and puerto Rican immigrants will probably further accelerate the demographic dissolution of America, so I'm not really sure why people are attacking Spain. Spain's traditionally been one of the most reactionary countries in Europe, and Latin America would have been better under their governance as opposed to being dominated by US demorepublicanism and anglo capital.

No worries my fellow syrup.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_of_Sweden

Yes there are Sabaton songs about it.

Thanx bro
I'm learnding

Can someone make a JUST image for Spain.

It's the 4th one. Don't lie.

>an embarrassing end to an old world power.
You mean an old Roman power?

France