Why were the stars flipped upside-down?

Why were the stars flipped upside-down?

Other urls found in this thread:

smoloko.com/?p=17386
youtube.com/watch?v=c9aVcDuFlVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's more aesthetic but I'm sure someone will say it has to do with petagrams and free masonry

In occult circles a pentagram with the two facing down reflect that the divine is being placed above the material. With the two above it means they are placing the material in priority above the divine.

That is rather fucked up, nice catch.

Better question, who would win in a fight between an elephant and 100 donkeys?

well i'm not saying it's the jews but
it's the jews

Satanic-khazarian faction took over both parties at that time

They weren't. They were rotated 72 degrees clockwise, travelling 1/5 of the way around a circle and symbolizing the 20% of Americans that will bring on the conservative revolution..

Holy shit...right in your face, such a disgrace. Kickin the goyim all over the place.

XV: The Devil
(probably the artist they hired fucking w/ them)

Also since there are 3 stars, 3/5 is a knock against the you-know-whos

It was actually rotated 36° to the right.

they flipped on fag marriage and immigration laws, so they had to rotate the stars a bit

its satanic
right side up it means the trinity
upside down it is baphomet.
the satanic jew agenda is hiding in plain sight
smoloko.com/?p=17386

9/11

This is correct.

Yup this. I remember hearing that back in the day, but thought it was silly nonsense much like both George Bushes literally being in a stantic death cult before looking in to it further.

bill clintons picture is literally on page 666 of my highschool history textbook. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

FPBP

Yeah that's the thing. First time I heard about Skull and Bones, it was on one of those old internet pages that came in cyan and blinking brown bold itailc text with little gifs of fire burning on top of skulls. So how do you take that seriously? At least it didn't play a MIDI file.

Nothing wrong with midi, you just need the right equipment. Back in the day if you wanted to spend a few hundred dollars you could get something like an mt-32 and it would sound amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9aVcDuFlVw

Haha!

Hahaha that's such a like random question to ask haha! Why like would haha you ask that at all haha, and why in like this thread? Haha so random and irrelevant haha like haha nobody's ever asked a question like that on this site before hahaha like we all just can't haha believe that you asked something so like random haha! And like, so irrelevant too haha!

Kys

Why is it always the leafs?

mmmmm MT-32

I remember wishing I had when when playing King's Quest. But actually just getting an OPL-3 in my Sound Blaster 16 was pretty good. Tried jacking it in to my Yamaha whateveritwas through the MIDI port, but the available voices just didn't jive together right.

But the fact remains that web pages that started playing MIDI files were cunts, all of them.

gday mate! its us too

Ah bonjour bizarro Canada, this thread is going a little too well for my liking... who wants to pull pud to Nicki minaj with me? She's the one who turned me off white women forever with her big fat arse.

Top kek

The mandela effect.

Dungeons & Dragons is still seen as "cool" up in Leafland. Doesn't help they're importing the Chinese Revolutionary NEET Army.

Can confirm. This is old. Probably as old as Bush II. Fundamentalists complained and they made the elephant smaller and partly hidden on their website, but kept the satanic star. They also rotated the star on the democrats' donkey by rotating the donkey, to make it prancing. Occultists need to tip their hand.

The thing about secret clubs and stuff is that normies are so dense it becomes intoxicating and fun to make a show of it and to crypto-tell them what you're going to do just because it's so easy to get away with it.

That's Hillary's downfall. She's so addicted to that feeling of power she's jumped the shark, but that only makes her laugh harder because she knows that they know that she knows that they know, and she still gets away with it.

it's the international sign of distress, the party was taken over by corporatists and neo-cons and Bush-clan "Good Goys" so it's a sign to all that it has been hijacked and is no longer conservative

They weren't; they were rotated 72 degrees.

Wait fuck, 36.

When you think about it occultic and masonic imagery everywhere is basically the same thing as Baneposting.

It's just different subject matter.

I think it is some combination of secret gang graffiti, implanting memes in the collective subconscious, giving themselves a legal technicality on Judgement Day (fucking Jews), and trying to satisfy a prime directive of collective consent which is imposed on this planet by the real Powers that Be.

>They just took over the parties

Because degenerate satanists run the GOP and DNC.

The ancient mystery practices, shamanic practicies, and whatever else are a little bit more refined. But yes there is a significant overlap in terms of large scale psychological warfare with mere memetics.

That's why it finally became an academic field and a military vector.

LMAO

I remember when they changed it. I think it was late last decade. Others noticed too. Not Mandela Effect.

Yup all that, but you also just start "feeling it" for lack of a better word. You just start to feel like you're at a party being thrown by Dionysus, or you yourself are a projection of Dionysus.

You can find plenty of people who got a little too close to it and decided
>wait a sec
>this is getting a little too funky for me

Graphic designer here. It's not more aesthetic

We used to be an Appolonian culture. That was what made us great. They are trying to transform us into a Dionysian culture. That is just one reason why we have the Church of the Sacred Nigger.

Stop using words i don't know.

Kek

The Dionysian aspect is particularly dangerous because when the underlying drive is Luciferian, what you wind up with is basically a zombie army more than happy to toss everything to the wind without even needing a Luciferian drive.

Hmm. A bit older than I thought. Must have been the Skull and Bones conspiracy watchers who picked up on it.

Kerry was also Skull & Bones. Are you familiar with Antony Sutton's work?

They weren't. They were just angled so the "top" would face right.

>t, 33 degree mason and I can tell you plainly there's nothing we keep secret; those are baseless accusations; I've researched this extensively; all do is hold dinners, network, and encourage community outreach.

I think the way to fight them is political Judo. Secede or crash the system, thereby kicking the niggers off the dole. Herd them into DC, Jew York and other rich liberal areas. Laugh as the Jews get eaten by their own pets. Agree that in the long run, niggerization = death. Have not heard of sutton but will look him up, thanks.

Sutton got kicked out of the Hoover Institute at Stanford for publishing a bunch of stuff as a Fellow about the overlap between Wall St. and various major events in the past century (e.g. Hitler, Stalin, etc.).

Charlotte Iserbyt (another author well worth looking into on other topics) fenced him a copy of the membership list, which tipped him off to the scope of what they were up to, e.g. by remolding society through control of education and media. Iserbyt's father and grandfather were both Bonesmen.

Just one more splinter in the great woodwork, but the vastness of the whole thing, whether you want to think of it as conspiracy or hivemind, is really beyond what an ordinary person would consider to be possible. It really helps to have been involved in some small form of it so that you can come to accept that of course it goes on at scales beyond the means of the average joe.

Thanks. One more thing for the infinite reading list. I also think they have a hivemind. They call it lucifer. Evil has long since reached a critical mass of interconnectedness and become sentient. Its neurotransmitters are money and acts of pedophilia.

Well, if you want to transcend into being all-powerful, no act should subordinate you. And how do you do that other than become death itself?

What's really interesting is how a venue like Sup Forums manages to froth constantly in a great maelstrom of the depths of depravity but also the the heights of selfless altruism and creativity. I think that says something ultimately good about humanity.

Telepathic internet will become the hivemind to fight their hivemind. And we are the final boss of the internet. We even have a Chaos God who is already having a go at them. We are the Chosen, who will go to the stars!

Is the for real?

F40PH F40PH F40PH F40PH F40PH F40PH

Graphic designer here. It is more aesthetic.

No

Literally no reason but Americans will believe this has a supernatural MUH DEVIL MUH BUIBLE meaning because they are a mentally deranged society

Reread the thread. It's not about muh bible. It's about network mindset connections and symbolic mass communication in service of the same in order to create a power bloc.

You could think of it as a corporation by less Rabbinical terms, as a starting point.

It's called spangling

They were turned 45°

Wow we got a fucking expert on the subject because he went through a Jewish institution to get a piece of paper that says he can draw good!

>Its not the MUH THE DEBIL its MUH ILLUMINATI
Ah yes, for a moment I thought Americans were mentally unstable retards, you surely corrected me

I suppose this would be the time at which we remind the argies that we don't understand why they wuold be obsessed with whiteness / lightness. I don't think I mentioned the Bavarian Illuminati, who used the post-Templar Freemasonic Lodeges as a vector that, interestingly, did not at first infest the Americas as it did Europe.

Or perhaps you would like to discus CIA Pope Francis, who oversaw quite a bit of death and in fact worked with CIA Tim Kaine, potential 2016 VP?

Inverting the stars from the flag=inverting their patriotism.

Dumb sheep will take on the symbol of the devil with no forethought.

>it's the jews
yes

There is something wrong with the water in the USA, maybe mercury poisoning?

That's what it's all about m8. You have to understand the criminal mindset, which you will never comprehend if you have never been a criminal.

It's an addiction. Once you get away with this one and that one and then all the rest of them, then you go on to push the envelope in disappointment to see if this is even real life, do they really not get it? Are they so stupid? And then you take delight in shoving it in their faces, knowing they really are fucking dumb shits who deserve it.

In the US? Fluoride and chloramine (if you talk to water plant people they'll just say chlorine and ammonia, but that reacts into chloramine) and then all the phrama byproducts, fracking byproducts, chemtrail shit falling back down in to the ground water, shitty plumbing leaching heavy metals, radioactive isotopes, and all the rest. And then we import produce from South America where people literally shit in the crops. The water is no joke, my white friend.

They were flipped upside down in 2008 to honor Satan. Why do you ask?

Nice one I forgot about. No real U.S. flag appears that way. Hilary/Hillary is a sick, sick person.

her husband was the fisrt president ever to be elected on reproductive rights. sick, sick people

You can't change the flag until new state join.

It has to do with pentagrams and free masonry..and the JEWS