BREAKING!! CANADA ISIS TERRORIST WAS A SOMALI REFUGEE ACCEPTED BY TRUDEAU REGIME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/914605333024210944
globalnews.ca/news/3779181/edmonton-terror-attacks-sources-identify-30-year-old-edmonton-man-as-suspect-in-vehicle-attacks/
archive.is/I4Ppn
mobile.twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/914492555676540928
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, i simply can't believe this, we were HELPING him so why would he do this? it doesnt make any sense

Links or it didn't happen

twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/914605333024210944

Its real

it's real bro, it was just on TV. Refugee from Somalia. Google it.

say no to bigotry. Say no to violence.

Obviously we didn't do enough to help him. How much funding did he get for housing? We should probably increase it so they have a better chance at a good life. The way we oppress these minorities is despicable.

Guess they had to memory hole that story

[email protected]

what attack?

Thirty-year-old Abdulahi Sharif of Edmonton is the man being held in connection with Saturday night’s vehicle attacks in Alberta’s capital, multiple sources told Global News.

The federal government confirmed the suspect is a Somalian national who is currently in Canada as a refugee.

globalnews.ca/news/3779181/edmonton-terror-attacks-sources-identify-30-year-old-edmonton-man-as-suspect-in-vehicle-attacks/

Edmonton police released security video showing a car ramming into a police officer and the suspect getting out of the vehicle to stab the officer.

Known to the authority's.

justin will help bring about a star trek society, free of racism and bigotry

>what attack?
truck of peace.

I'm surprised they're admitting that now, wow.

We're gonna run you over with a u-Haul
And then the police chief is gonna say
We love our Somalis
We love our Muslims
Oh they're so good
Oh they're so sweet

they dont understand kindness user

they see us as weak and decadent fucks who are ripe for invading,no matter how much we cuck they will always hate us

UHAUL OF PEACE

archive.is/I4Ppn

I'm not even t_D shill, but when USA made ban on Somalia it was because situations like this. (((They))) got intel on something.

>CBC letting the goyim know

Which one of you leaf bros want to help a poor burger out for claiming your garunteed reparation gibs that Trudeau promised you?

I can almost see why normies can think muslims are just like us, but to think that subhuman somalis will do anything other than slit your throat for $1 is just mystifying

>I will make personal amends to anyone harmed by a refugee

TRANSLATION: I WILL LET BOTH THE TERRORIST AND THE VICTIM FUCK MY WIFE WHILE I WATCH

I really don't care if someone shoots up a mosque at this point. I'm at the point where if someone was talking like LITERALLY HITLER, I'd vote for them.

Any predictions on fallout? Surely this politician will suffer the consequences.

Why are Somalians such fucking subhumans? I've literally never met a single Somalian who was a decent human being. Their women have 6-7 children and their men are all criminals and religious fanatics. Why are they so fucked up?

imagine an african american but 10x rapier and 10x dumber

I hope Justin is willing to accept jail time too for the acts of his pets.

FUCKER.

>claiming refugee status
>never vetted, asylum never granted
>he still was in the country for over 2 years

LOL

aaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the immigrants will be happier if we let them rape more

Holy fuck, stop with the fake news. Find me a source for those quotes you anti-Trudeau shill. I dislike him as much as the next guy but I don't like being mislead.

Settle down, csissy.

I thought Canada only took in women and children. Even people here were saying 'well at least...'

>I will make amends and personal restitution to any person harmed by by any of Canada's new refugees.
So is he going to resurrect the victims or just bury them with a wad of cash?

A

WEED

God fucking damn it.

DUDE

Show proof or fuck off.

How recent is that pic of him? He's looking pretty fucking haggard. He looked sleek as a snakes back side a year or two ago, now he's goin the way of Gordon-grandpa's-ballsack-Brown.

Me too brother.

Scheer needs to step up the hard rhetoric. Liberals need to fucking go in 2019.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

does this mean that those who were killed and injured in this attack won?

BUT WHAT DOES MINE SAY

THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS TRUDEAU

2017!

NBC Nightly News labeled him a "Somali national". I know what they really meant.

Ackchualie bro, nobody won cause no one died

This this this

and?

If you thought "Nigger" you may have been right,

I have zero expectations of Scheer, he's a typical cuck that declared he was a feminist a few weeks back. I'm a pissed O'Leary supporter who bought a membership thinking he would actually help. Canada is SOL for the next 10+ years until we get our Trump...

from another thread.
Already spinning!

>Why are people from AFrica fucked up?

1) False victim complex
>WHITE MAN RUINED OUR CIVILIZATION BY BUYING ALL OF OUR SLAVES FROM US
2) Stupid liberal white people sending money to Africa
>WE NEED GIBS TO REBUILD OUR SPACE CIVILIZATION
>spends gibs on ak47s and diamond smuggling operations
3) Delusions of grandeur
>WE
4) White guilt
>"The poor jungle monkey doesn't even know that rape is wrong! We will turn his life around. He will thank us!"
>jungle monkey has 20 rapebabies
>"Look at all of those! We better pay for them!"
5) The Jews
>African does something degenerate
>ACLU, SPLC, various Goldsteins offering pro-bono casework

DIVERSITY
IS
OUR
STRENGTH
>but what if we properly vetted people before they entered our country? wouldn't that both keep us "diverse" while also stopping criminals and non-working people from harming our--
>[user has been arrested for this hate post]

none of this shit even makes front page news anymore
its just everyday life now

part and parcel you could say

>Mr. Speaker, I will always stand to defend the Canadian values of openness and diversity that we cherish so much, that we understand are essential, not just to our success in the past, but to our success in the future. We are a strong, united people, who are generous and open because we have seen how much openness to the world and diversity not only make us more prosperous, but more safe as a country and as communities.

It's not like Canadians will do anything about it. They'll continue to grumble and accept their displacement in the lands their forefathers conquered.

>Why are they so fucked up?
What did you expect? It's a combination of niggers and islam. How could you possibly expect anything positive to come from that?

Ryan Dick? more like Ridin' Dick

DUDE WEED LMAO
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O

TRUDEAU IS A FAG

surely this approach will cease its diminishing returns any day now

Fucking Christ, can you troll this idiot commie cuck by offering him a free helicopter ride?

>SOMALI
>Edmonton
why would you do this to a black man? Is this some sort of test of blacks in cold weather? looks like torture.

KEK
Ridin' Sharia Dick

Daily reminder: They basically hunted down and ejected a white South African family for the same thing.

The message is clear: If it's brown it can stay in town. If it's white, it's not alright.

I really hope Ryan Dick stays true to his beliefs and takes in some of these poor Somalian refugee men, just to prove how tolerant and loving he really is. He can make the local news with headlines reading "Man found in home dead with neck slit open and all his belongings stolen, who could have done such a thing? Oh, he's just a cis white male, nothing to see here folks!"

LEL

This shit happened 2 blocks from my apartment.
I was getting beer and ice cream and I had to drive around all of these fucking cop cars.

Theyre breeding like rats here.
All came from Ontario cause the gibs are better here.

oooga booga bog bog ooga zug nigga??

Waiting for the CBC.ca headline to that effect... I think I’ll be waiting a while...

OOGA

CULTURAL
ENRICHMENT

Damn every other country besides us gets allah ackbar'd yet we havent in years

Why is that?

impossible islam is a religion of peace.

Don’t Somalis traditionally cluster in Manitoba and Minnesota? They must be sick to death of the heat and look for the complete opposite.

The blood is LITERALLY on Justin Turdo's hands.

I guess fags don't count?

they cluster wherever northern europeans go.
we evolved to take care of everyone because of the climate so we have autistic altruism levels and the nigs have noticed this, we were never meant to cross paths.

No, they don't.

A bunch of innocent people dying in a horrible terror attack is a tragedy.
A bunch of degenerate faggots gunned down in a gay nightclub is a gift from god.

According to FBI counterterrorist training, it's because there are so few mudkips here that they would be noticed if they tried to pull of something big.

So now add that together with the unchecked importation of mudkips and now you know to expect that we will be having problems down the road :D

Not fags or liberals, no.

Heard this from The Hubble Water Filter Salesman Show a few days ago too!

welp, i'm punching any somalians i come across tomorrow right in the dick

mobile.twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/914492555676540928
>WE'LL NOT LET THEM WIM
This is just laughable.

Quintessentially Canadian
Part and Parcel
The real victims are muslims
Facts are raycisss

Makes sense, though. The statistics bear it out: hit a certain density and they cover enough for each other so as to permit it.

Hell, right from the first ISIS shock snuff videos, the message was that they were going to stuff enough recruits in all your countries to take you all to the snackbar. I don't think it takes water filters or FBI training to figure this out.

>twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/914605333024210944

most Africans are based asf. work like devils, family men, buy houses, raises their kids right. I'd rather have 10 of my Ghanian neighbor than 1 of the niggers down the block. He hates them too, and all his kids their cousins work as soon as they are able

there's a special kind of weird that infects the African Arabs like Somalis and Sudanese tho.

give me West Africans any day, they are bros foreva

That's fucking HOT.

mind = absolutely blown

The terror attack happens because of him and letting rapefugee terrorists in and he FUCKING GOES ON A VIRTUE SIGNALLING SPREE

They're fucking adorable.

who gives a shit. One bad apple out of thousands, even hundreds of thousands, you guys lose your shit. How much horriblecrime goes on in your own cities that you ignore daily? One immigrant does this, and its ALL their fault? Do you see how ignorant you people are acting?

where is that image from?

Sheeeit. Typical Liberal talking point to only talk about attacks carried out, especially when trying to put the right in bad light.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

They'll also only say "killed", not "wounded" when talking about attacks. Boston Bombing had 260 wounded, but only three died. Can't forget only talking about attacks after 9/11.

The funniest part of the photo is the guy on the far right side holding his hands and looking like he is thinking

"Are you sure miss? This looks like it's going to hurt."

who do you think personally ordered their attempt as racist?

google it it's recent

Bernier was supposed to win.
I am so fucking angry.

sounds like the Dark Ages