Rothschild

Can I get a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139324700/
thestreet.com/story/14289706/1/why-a-stealth-visit-to-gold-mecca-fort-knox-by-treasury-secretary-is-bizarre.html
cnbc.com/2017/09/20/janet-yellen-dodges-question-about-her-future-as-fed-chair.html
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#22320d4e4d54
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5NW9KcMt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be jew
>gettin bullied
>starts sucking cock for money
>get really good at it
>make billions
As quick as i could be

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

Certain families of Jews own most of the world. It isn't a conspiracy but just a simple truth. Follow the money for any major corporation and you will find Jews.

bump. If I'm found suicided in the next few days with a few gunshot rounds to the back of my head, jumped from a building, then made myself some cement shoes and found at the bottom of a large body of water we might be on to something...

They own your debt.

Rothschilds sneak into your bedroom to slam the door closed on your cat's head :'(

Jake is a man of the people, do not be alarmed

Watch Jew suss.
That's them basically.

They ain't so bad.
Rothschilds may be a bit decadent and evil nowadays, but we'd be all be speaking French and eating runny cheese if they did not help Wellington defeat Napoleon (who represented the "New World Order" of the day, continuing the policies French revolution in other nations ).
One young upstart Rothschild supported Napoleon, but he was considered a dick by the rest of the family.
I cannot find any decent sources for the "they caused a stock market crash after Wellington won" - and I have examined many of their fincial records. My source: "Rise of the House of Rothschild" and "Reign of the House of Rothschild", By Baron Corso.
Nowadays they have went a bid weird though, but I never came into this thread to kiss their arses. I'm just saying they weren't always the total cunts they are usualy made out to be.

RIDF DETECTED

>tfw they paid this goy a year's salary to post that.

Prove me wrong, if you think you know better.

Yeah, yeah. What's it feel like to have no job and get ALL your historical knowledge from Sup Forums? Prove me wrong, and cite sources.

Look outside.
They own what you're looking at.
I don't care where you're posting from.

I think he posted on Sup Forums once. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139324700/

>I'm just saying they weren't always the total cunts they are usualy made out to be.
Read what I posted above:
pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

They were the Jews of the Jews before Jews even became Jews.

Tell me this is shopped.

here now lurk more

But is that due to some grand conspiracy or nepotism and good upbringing and education?

Jews seem to keep to themselves and offer positions to other Jews. They have possibly the best household upbringings which encourage intellectualism. Also they ignore other trappings of other cultures like Nationism and militarism. This applies more to European and American Jews not Zionist Israelis.

It's not a great article m8, it's hardly any kind of "smoking gun"
I don't give a fuck about the personal dignity of Prince Charles, he's a cringing pussy. A schoolchild could easily do this to the cunt and have him trembling. It would be interesting to see if the Duke of Edinburgh would settle for this, though..?

They ever invite you here goy???

Nope, I'd decline if offered, I don't like travel.

It's just an art gallery really. Don't mind all the yachts. Just don't open the wrong door.

When did you last read this pasta? It tries to make Soros look like an errand boy, but it doesn't remotely show the Rothschilds in a bad light. Soros got his money from selling out his own people in WW2, everybody accepts that, me included. Whoever Soros chooses to use as his banking service is completely up to him.

They started off in the 1500's as typical court Jews for the House of Orange. FF 100 years and they'd gotten good enough for the Hapsburg's to notice them. FF 100 years after that and things get interesting. They were somehow able to get the rules of hereditary inheritance for Jews overruled so they could pass down their money. Old man Rothschild had dispatched his boys to the four major financial centers in Europe to set up shop, with some rules.

>keep it in the family
>use code for all correspondence

They created international banking. Then shrouded it in secrecy. The banks in Italy collapsed due to lmaoitaly. The one in Hamburg persisted until Hitler made them bend the knee then yoked all their jew gold to run the war. Paris and London families still remain.

During the Napolionic wars, the French family funded Napoleon and the London family funded the Brits. Legend has it that after Waterloo, the London branch got advanced word of victory, and bought up all the Crown's war debt. Then used that to create the first Central Bank. Since then, they've funded every side of every major war in history.

WW1 was a game changer for them. Not even they had enough wealth to fund the wars, and we sort of loose track of them in history. What we know now is: they're on the board of every Central Bank in the world including the IMF. They collect a fat 6% annually from every nation in the world save Cuba and Best Korea. Right now their above board business is a quaint boutique money management fund. Which serves the money management funds of the largest banks in the world.

>Legend has it that after Waterloo, the London branch got advanced word of victory, and bought up all the Crown's war debt.

That is a more sober, accurate, and less sensational version of events, compared the usual conspiracy stuff. If you examine the actual financial records of the time (as I have done), you'll see they never "crashed the stock market", as many on Sup Forums claim. My knowledge of their financial dealings is only good up to about 1930, though.
>They created international banking.
It could be argued the Knights Templars did so, by the introduction of promissary notes, so that they did not need to carry gold or jewels, but it's alleged this was already a standard Jewish practice.

The word Tavistock summons shills. Ask yourself why.

>tfw tavistock user hasn't been around in years
That dude was great. He knew it chapter and verse and would kindly steamroll a thread in extensive and convivial detail.

Smash the fed.

First there's Steve Mnuchin, the first treasury secretary, visiting Fort Knox to make sure the gold is still there. This was the first time a secretary of treasury has visited since the 1970s

thestreet.com/story/14289706/1/why-a-stealth-visit-to-gold-mecca-fort-knox-by-treasury-secretary-is-bizarre.html

>"Mnuchin is only the third Treasury secretary in history ever to visit Fort Knox and this was the first official visit from Washington, D.C., since 1974. The U.S. government likes to ignore gold and not draw attention to it. So why an impromptu visit by Mnuchin."

Then we have Janet Yellen dodging questions about the remainder of her term has the FED chair.

cnbc.com/2017/09/20/janet-yellen-dodges-question-about-her-future-as-fed-chair.html

>Yellen's term as chair expires in February. The president has said he is considering her for another term.

President Trump has also discussed replacing the dollar with a new monetary system backed by gold. This was all the way back in February and even earlier.

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#22320d4e4d54

This would explain why China and Russia are restructuring their monetary systems and also why the Petrodollar is on the way out the door.

Trump has always said he sees himself akin to Andrew Jackson, whose famous last words were "I killed the banks". In more recent memory there was a President who decided to start issuing treasury notes. JFK.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5NW9KcMt0 [Open]

This is a video of a CIA whistleblower that came out very recently. I'm not sure where the exact timestamp is. but he says on DAY 1 of his Presidency. Trump requested the JFK files. He also gave a speech about taking down some columns (fifth column).