You're only allowed to fall in love with and marry one

You're only allowed to fall in love with and marry one

Easy.

>marriage

Nah. She'd get fat. Fat is unattractive. It means a person doesn't care about their body and doesn't even deserve a body.

A very tough choice between Perrine, Lynette and Minna.

Lots of great girls but if I can only pick one then the choice is clear

I think life with Perrine would be one of the comfiest, you get to live in France together in the nice countryside.

J'adore Perrine

Shirley, because fast and boing

It would indeed be very comfy~
Plus her dere side is adorable
Every day would be comfy and fun

Easy, my little blonde cutie.

Eila.

Always Eila

It's alright, you can have Aurora instead.

>falling in love
ew.

Daytime would be specifically for her more tsundere side while evenings would be for her more secretive dere side she only shows you and only you, as you and Perrine cuddle up next to a warm fire place together, discussing the days works, kissing, tenderly gazing at one another.

Aurora is a great choice but if we're going with non-501 then I'm going with Heidi, Prinzessin, Rall or Naoe.

Hartmann so I can put my face in her butt and smell it

The point was that sisters share.

Lewdchini grows up into a 11/10. Good taste, namefag.

Personally, it doesn't even matter much to me whether it'd be young Lucchini or grown up, her personality makes her always seem very young.

She's a walking and free NHS, good choice

Easy. Barkhorn is and always will be my waifu.

I imagine marriage with Barkhorn would be lovely, you'd retire to a farm somewhere in Karlsland close to the Rhine and just live a peaceful life together.

Celebrating the 4th of July with Shirley sounds like the perfect romantic act of patriotism

And during the act of love making you are crushed to death by Shirley's Shirleys

I think smothered would be a better word.

It would be a magnificent way to die.

No contest.