God-tier anime series

inb4 Fate/Zero

Fate Zero.

fate zero blows ass

Fate/Zero

Fate/Zero
K-On!!

Have you tried Fate/Zero? It's God-tier.

Fate/Zero

How many Zeros are we going to get?

Prisma Illya

I hear the prequel of Fate/stay night is god-tier.

The show was already 0/10, which is 2/3 0.

Fate/One

Fate is garbage

Not an anime, but has anyone read Urobuchi's light novel, Fate/Zero? It's downright amazing.

Is it worth it if I've already watched the anime?

what's a god tier anime for you then?
since you didn't like this show I can only imagin how delicate your taste must be
>please don't be some child gay hentai
>still, probably it's gonna be...

There are times when the amount of verbalizing and dialogue take up the majority of the episode, with fights ostensibly taking a backseat. We have visually perceived on several occasions a fight between two heroic spirits start, only to be interrupted, with both characters jumping back to glare or glower at each other. What follows are often internal, or perhaps external monologues, along with exposition of other characters who are either a component of, or are following the fight from afar. It becomes a series of verbalizations, a match of who is the best orator, be it internal, or external.
The battles themselves can infrequently lose all designation, and while there may be a conclusion, it takes so long to transpire that often all tension is disoriented. We have visually perceived fights where heroic spirits charge in and exchange a few blows, only to back of to glare at each other for 5 minutes, then to either jump back in, or recede. Regardless of these characters notions, the conception that a fighter will simply stand there cerebrating or working out their next moves seems a little silly, as if they are indisposed to genuinely fight. In a sense, Fate/Zero is less about the battle of the heroic spirits, fighting each other over control of the grail an inscrutable object with the faculty to grant a single wish, and more about the battle of the masters. Now, this is not a physical battle, and neither is it a battle of wits, but more it is a battle of oratory, of monologues and of stout faces and fierce glares.

But the monologues are crucial to the story. There are some great fights and the animation can be stunning at some moments. If you enjoy just fighting go and watch some boxing matches instead of anime. Your conclusion is like saying "game of thrones is boring because they don't fight enough". In game of thrones fights are amazing but still the crucial part to the story is done by dialogues. I admit at some points it's annoying that the fights are being disrupted by some heroe's master but it's also a reminder how bound the spirits actualy are to their masters. What I realy like about the show is how complex it is in comparison to other shounen animes. There are a lot of characters to follow and not many shows do that, instead they focus on 2-3 main protagonists and you are kinda forced to be on their side.
If you know some better shows, I'm happy to see them. Perhaps you will prove me wrong but still i won't note Fate/Zero as a "garbage".

This one literally super ultra miracle marvelous delicious top god tier-desu

I wish Fate Zero was shorter and more focused on the thriller aspect.

They didn't had enough story to make 25 episodes.

It's still a god-tier anime, op.

Haven't read the LN, but didn't they rush some parts though?

The lightnovel is handy as fuck, still there is barely anything happening to make an actual story about the 4th grial war, the LN only adds more emotional momments to the plot but does not add more events or whatever you want, Fate Zero had the potential to be amazing but everything went down because the people in charge of it did not thought about the actual plot instead they just throw EPIC AND AWESOME moments instead of a real story, good characters and well written plot.

To be honest, Fate/Stay Night does a good job portraying the 4th grial war and hyping the shit out of it but when it becomes to Zero, everything flush down to the toilet.

I kinda wish they do a reboot of Zero to make justice to the slaughter that the 4th grial war really was, Urobuchi is a hack btw.

Fai, I know you don't like Uro since Rebellion but please.