What about North Catalonia?

Forgotten your brothers and sisters in Rosellò?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_TGGgkCLD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Do they even speak fagspanish?

somewhat the cultural link it's there, even if a little more weak.

We will fight for them once we are sovereign. We have been helping catalanist initiatives in the area already, trying to revive the culture.

I don't know if they would be willing to become part of a Catalan state tho

Is this where Gipsy Kings are from?

youtube.com/watch?v=D_TGGgkCLD8

You mean Eastern Andorra?

I live in Perpignan
We are for the independance

The French will send in the tanks instead of the cops

We should just give catalonia to france, theres nothing worse than having to live under french rule

I want to understand... what are the final borders of this catalan state? I understand that Catalonia proper is the core, but what about Baleares and Valencia? You want to unite all the traditional catalonian speaking areas?

People in French Catalonia are mostly far right.
They wouldn't get along with the commies in Spanish Catalonia.

They already live in an Islamic utopia, why should they fight?

They will do nothing except if they wish to be suicided

All the historical Occitan areas except Provence are far-left. You guys should give them Aude and Ariege instead.

Everything South of the Loire don't count as French anyway. They are just a bunch of Mediterranean mongrels.

take them, please
we want nothing to do with your niggering species

Looking at pictures of them, it's pretty hard to believe their ancestors weren't raped by merguez at some point.

Its more likely that they always looked that way. It fits the climate better. Do you fags seriously think the entire Mediterranean used to be pale Nords?

Ancient Greeks and Romans used to be blonde as did the Sumerians and Persians.

WE WUZ ROMAN AN SHEIT

>Do you fags seriously think the entire Mediterranean used to be pale Nords?
I didn't said that either. I was just pointing that the idea that Occitans, despite what the Republic want us to believe, aren't French ethnically, nor culturally.

We do share a common history, I'm not denying that.