So will Sup Forums defend this police officer?

>unarmed
>elderly
>worked his whole life to finally retire and relax
>shot seven times
>no punishment for the cop

cnn.com/2016/12/13/us/bakersfield-police-shoot-73-year-old-man/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xg9ASTy4t5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not clicking that. Give me the details

He would die in a year or two anyway

I don't speak for Sup Forums. Because Sup Forums is not one person and consists of people with different opinions.

But I generally do not like cops. I know that blacks are more violent, and that they provoke police, yes, I am aware. But cops have a real problem with the way they behave, and I think one should not ignore that.

this, I ain't giving cuck nn views.

>Francisco Serna was shot after police said he failed to respond to orders to stop approaching and remove his hands from his jacket.

every shooting is the same story:

>cops are called cause you're acting fuckin weird
>they arrive and try to talk to you
>you keep your hands in your pockets and act shifty
>approach police despite them having their guns on you and telling you to stop
>get shot

it's exactly like the image of the dude on the bicycle who inserts the stick into the wheel and crashes

how daft can someone be to defy the orders of a cop who has his fucking gun pointed at you? like god damn

The only good beaner is a dead beaner.

why did he get shot though?

Sounds like a justified shooting to me. Good work, blue. Old guy - sucks to suck

>Elderly retard harassing people
>No picture of cop
>Victim is Hispanic

He probably should've been deported anyway.

>Black thugs and cops are even remotely morally equivalent

>t. libcuck

(CNN)A Bakersfield police officer who fatally shot a 73-year-old-man whose family said he had early signs of dementia has been placed on administrative leave, authorities said Tuesday.

Police responded early Monday to a report of a man with a revolver acting strangely, said Bakersfield Assistant Police Chief Lyle Martin.

Francisco Serna was shot after police said he failed to respond to orders to stop approaching and remove his hands from his jacket.

Francisco Serna was fatally shot by police in Bakersfield, California, early Monday.

Francisco Serna was fatally shot by police in Bakersfield, California, early Monday.

One of the seven officers who responded to the call, Reagan Selman, fired seven shots at Serna, who died at the scene.

Serna was not armed at the time of the shooting and police did not find a gun, Martin said. A police statement said a dark-colored simulated wood crucifix was found on Serna.

This. Unfortunate situation but still a justified shoot

Any evidence of that? Or just repeating what's been (((told))) to you?

I dunno was the cop white?

I don't know. I'm pretty sure "not following orders" is not a justification for being shot to death. They're only supposed to shoot if someone pulls out a weapon, according to all the crime shows.

Until you see the body cam footage and can verify that he kept approaching with his hands in his pockets, I would side with the retired white man that has a clean record. Cops always make things up to cover their asses, this is well known.

We have to acknowledge how diversity degrades policing.

>No trust between neighbors
>Cops feel like invading foreign soil
>Is there a nignog out there with a gun
>Minorities will probably lie about anything they witness

Very true, you can never trust a nigger.

Statist bootlicker.

>Guy was mentally ill
Imagine my fucking shock, who could've seen this coming. Don't blame the cops when someone calls because a man with a gun is acting strange then when they show up he gets shot for not listening. Where the fuck were his caregivers? Old man shouldn't have been in that situation, especially if he was getting dementia.

Not following orders is justification in this context. Received a call about a guy with a gun acting weird. Didn't listen due to being old and mentally ill. Gets killed.

>white man
>Francisco Serna

As Robert Gore said, the United States of Assholes is an Infantile nation

boomers deserve to be shot anyway, it's the only suitable repayment for fucking up the planet and the white race irreparably

each police shooting just brings america one step closer to dissolution, keep up the great work boys !

spics and indians and niggers say:

kick the united states out of the americas

This. Former cop here. All this BLM nonsense the past few years is going to accomplish one thing: no go zones. Why would cops proactively policy high crime and drug areas now? They could lose their jobs and be ostricized from society for simply doing their jobs in today's world.

The only people who will truly suffer from neutering the police are the ordinary good people who live in shity neighborhoods

Fuck off, ZOGbot.
youtube.com/watch?v=xg9ASTy4t5Q

Feeble Girl Cop thought crucifix was a gun.

No feeble girl cops, unless you need someone to shoot a feeble girl criminal. Or physically subdue anybody smaller than a 3rd-grader.

Police forces should be prioritizing the hiring of ex football players (HS etc). Big guys who know teamwork and are not physically intimidated by other people. Give them bonuses for taking down perps without killing them.

Also, Bodycams on every cop. On all the time. No excuses.

I agree. Cops are slaves of the state. Literal cuckolds.
With that said, a nigger is of course way worse than a cop.

Truth leaf

i don't blame the cops, i blame the country. this doesn't happen if only competent people have access to guns.

Body cams should be off for day to day minor stuff but should forcefully turn on everytime a gun is drawn

Give cops their privacy back for day to day life but monitor them closely every single time guns are drawn

>But I generally do not like cops
Nigger detected

You left out the most important detail, he was white, the police have no right doing a thing like this to respectable Americans.

>working till your 70

damn my goal right now is to retire at 45 what sucks is that i need to save like 3 million and live modestly for the rest of my life, hopefully working as a pharmacist can help with that

Spot on. I can tell you this has already happened in the NYPD. Proactive policing is DEAD. Nobody is going to risk their pension to get an extra gun off the street. Guys respond to radio runs only, don't go to certain areas unless there is a specific call, and then its not without certain numbers of officers.

I expect this is happening in every major city, where the police are continually under fire and have no support from their bosses of city hall. Now would be a great time to sell property if you own it in NYC, because the level of crime during the 70s and 80s is coming back within the next 5 years.

I might see a flaw in your plan.

If that's justified then fuck the police.

Who's the girl?

whats that?

Scarlett Leithold. Reverse image search it, it's in the menu that drops down next to the post number.
Saving 3 million by 45 working as a pharmacist. Assuming you're 22 when you start and you make $100k a year you're only going to make $2.3 million over your entire career, less taxes and living expenses.

hnnnnng

Math nigger. Math.

it's so depressing to see posts like this. americans seem to think that their own police should treat them like potential threats to life wherever they are.

if america was a functional country, you would be able to approach your police officers as if they were normal people. but you can't, because they're fucking terrified you're gonna shoot them and you're fucking terrified they're gonna shoot you. there's no benefit of the doubt if you're demented, intoxicated or otherwise irrational. you will be put down like a wild animal getting to close to a group on safari.

SORT YOUR SHIT OUT AMERICA

The ordinary good people are out there protesting you.

They made their bed. They can lay in it.

Just give cops incentives to not draw their guns

They can do whatever they want almost as long as their gun doesnt get drawn bht if it does, everything gets recorded with audio

I have no problem interacting with the police here. They are nice people who are doing everything they can to keep the city safe. I live two doors down from one too, best neighbor I've ever had.

The counter to possibly being slaughtered like a farm animal is that if a cop knocks on your car door and tells you to roll down your tinted windows, you can blow his face off.

The problem with the USA is that there are huge differences in the standards and policies across police departments and agencies. Combined with the fact that due to gun violence being so rampant cops are on edge as fuck its not suprising to see innocent people die.

do you not see how that's a classic example of escalation? in that encounter, someone is getting their face blown off. you have then killed a person, and will face the personal and procedural consequences. i could not possibly imagine that happening in my country unless you intended such a thing to happen when you woke up in the morning.
>Just give cops incentives to not draw their guns
i don't want to have to do that, and i don't want my grandparents to fail at doing it when they lose their ability to control themselves.

Then you get killed by a SWAT team or spend life in jail

>you will be put down like a wild animal

Thats not true. Sometime they will cuff you and beat the shit out of you so they can be alright sometimes.

Not really, each law enforcement organization has very clearly defined rules and jurisdictions. It's just a matter of paying attention.

That's his version of events.
We can't hear the other guys because, well, he's sort of dead.

We don't know for a fact that he was fiddling around his hands in his jacket. It's what the cop said. of course he is going to say that to save his own skin.

A friend of mine works at a pharmacy and according to him, there are more than a few cops with prescription for Adderall.
I will tell you, they are loose cannons, wired up and waiting for action.
all it takes is one thing they perceive to be amiss for them to go into full execution mode and unload a clip into anyone.

>cnn
>facts

choose one

What I mean is one towns sheriffs department could be significantly less trained and under equiped than another.

it is an epidemic as well, these cops are hooked on speed and other drugs and nobody suspects them as being on anything but it's not like the military. so long as they have a prescription for it, they are good to go on drug tests.
there is a nick cage movie, "bad leutaniant" based on a true story where a cop gets addicted to drugs. watch it and this is how not, all cops but MANY cops are like on there day to day beat. drug fiends, hopped on on ADHD drugs ready to snap the moment a kid drops his icecream cone.

>copper lover
I once got pulled over 6 times in a week. I've had cops threaten to kill me, point guns at me, and I'm not even a criminal, don't drink/drugs, don't rape, rob, nor steal. People that want to be cops have a pre-existing condition that causes them to want to rek people, however that might be. I stay away from them and government employees, in general. You all should be so wise, if you know what's good for you.

This.

If only it wasnt a young spic woman so she couldnt lay 10 eggs.

That situation wasn't about if the comps were competent or not. It was a situation that never should've happened if the guy had proper care and if his children had loved him. The cops do have an issue with lower standards thanks to unions and leftists but that doesn't apply to this situation unless new information comes out that says otherwise.

Still prefer to watch the classics. Niggers dying always trumps anything else. Sometimes seeing a kike or sand nigger get rekt is as satisfying.

>i will simply save 3 million and retire at 45
youre funny user

It's only because of niggers. Don't listen to the propaganda. I live in a town of like 5,000, I walk up to cops on the street all the time and shoot the shit. Joke around and ask them if they've put a few more lawbreakers six feet deep (the irony being the town is 98% white and there hasn't been a police shooting in 10 years).

Same way with state troopers, even during traffic stops.

Cops in cities are twitchy because they literally have to be.

I'm sorry, we're just not used to experts showing up in our humble Tibetan throat singing forum.

You've seen ALL the crime shows, eh? Well I'm convinced, homo.

>cops are all junkies

Fake and gay. Go shill somewhere else.

Get the cunts and shitskins off the force and the only people killed by cops will be the ones asking for it---namely shitskins and cunts who think they're above the law because muh racism and muh patriarchy.

Cunts and niggers should not be carrying guns at all, much less wear police uniforms.

>that one idiot with the mancatcher pole

That's true, but a Sheriff from podunk Kansas doesn't need to be trained to deal with riots and nogging like a St. Louis PD guy does. It's about allocating resources user.

This.

America does not have a crime problem. It has a nigger problem. Get rid of the niggers and America would be as safe and law-abiding as Japan.

This. You can't relax around nogs as a citizen. Now let's make your job to be the nogs #1 enemy.

>guy acting strangely
>has a gun
>refuses commands

Yep, cops did what they should do. We're not niggers so we won't try to make the man a martyr when the cop's not the one to blame.

America does not have a crime problem. It has a nigger and spic problem. Get rid of the niggers and beaners then America would be as safe and law-abiding as Japan.

ftfy

user why are you using CNN as a source

He had dimentia. That old beanbag didnt even know where he was or who he was. This cop put him out of his misery

I drive a crappy car because I'm cheap and live in a big city. Got pulled over driving to work at 4am the other day, cop looked visibly relieved when he saw I was a white guy in business attire.
>let me off with a warning

I stand corrected.

is that because of niggers, or because your country has a chronic inability to integrate them?
if you can't get rid of the niggers, what do you do to fix the problem?
> It was a situation that never should've happened if the guy had proper care and if his children had loved him.
if the police had known the neighbourhood they would not have seen this guy and thought he was a potential shooter. they don't even need to know the guy specifically. just have some ability to engage with the community.

The earned privilege of being objectively easier to deal with and significantly less likely to murder you.

>HFW I gave him my CCW ID and told him I was armed

I dont give a fuck if some spic was killed who's the chick?

>fake news CNN

well, looks like you've got nothing

>it's so depressing to see posts like this
appeal to emotion fallacy.
You're entire post is based on
>muh feelums
Way to go, girl. You sure showed, burgers.

>appeal to emotion fallacy
if you were an actual critical thinker, you would have noticed that the emotional aspect of my post had no relation to my argument.

>Francisco Serna was shot after police said he failed to respond to orders to stop approaching and remove his hands from his jacket.
The End.

Good thread, Op. You can delete it now.

The disconnect is that we don't expect the police to see us as threats. Only criminals expect this. Also, I can own a bike wheel with impunity, and not have to worry about weapons sweeps.

just remember to bin that knife fag
and fix your own shit like Londonistan

>admitting your entire knowledge of police procedure comes from Jewish television

Good goy.

> Only criminals expect this
was the guy who is the subject of this thread a criminal?

lol, I totally forgot about him. Follow instructions when police tell you to. What, do you want to get shot?

>if america was a functional country, you would be able to approach your police officers as if they were normal people. but you can't, because they're fucking terrified you're gonna shoot them and you're fucking terrified they're gonna shoot you.

I can and do quite often. It's called being white. Fucking niggers are the problem; they're the problem in every city, they're the cause of the overwhelming majority of our "gun problem."

Fuck niggers. No one should relax when a nigger walks up to them, because they're niggers.

what if you're incapable of following those instructions? what if you don't understand them? in my country you rarely risk being shot for those reasons.
do you see the picture?

He was old and had outlived his usefulness. The weak should fear the strong.

Well, if you can't understand simple instructions in English maybe you should make sure you aren't wandering around acting shady?

>aybe you should make sure you aren't wandering around acting shady?
maybe. or maybe not, seeing as how acting shady is very far removed from the sort of criminal activity that should lead to you getting shot dead

This is a much better solution

do you want to tell me what the outcome of this was or do you want to whine?

They tazed him and arrested him. Now imagine that guy is 30% of your population.

seems like it vindicates the idea that a large proportion of the population could be prevented from violence with intelligent and engaged police.

If they tazed and arrested the wrong guy here you'd have one of the chimpouts we all enjoy so much.

Having your hands in your pockets is not a reason to shoot someone.