Prepping/Survival Food Discussion

Oreos contain 1.3g of protein per serving, contain adequate amounts of fat, offer up electrolytes, have a hydrate where consuming a large enough quantity will reduce and eliminate the need to drink any liquid, and most importantly they contain 45 calories per cookie. This means a typically sized package of Oreos contains 36 individual cookies yielding 1,620 calories, and a family sized package of Oreos contains 48 individual cookies yielding 2,160 calories. A 6'2 200lb lightly active adult male will require approximately 2,700 calories per day. This means you would only require 1,837 packages of Oreos to survive in your apocalypse bunker with your 2 dads for a full year, where you could sit around and do nothing but munch on some Oreos all day every day. STILL not convinced Oreos are the ultimate survival superfood? They are not only kosher, and vegan friendly, but the packages are easily resealable, creating an air tight lock saving the freshness and flavor of the remaining Oreos after you've had your fill. If you aren't stocking up on crates of Oreos, don't expect to survive TEOTWAWKI.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2017/1/19/14327496/womens-march-largest-gathering-disability-community
amazon.com/Organic-All-Natural-Peanut-Butter-Powder/dp/B01FYXCQ1S/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506909037&sr=8-4&keywords=pb+fit&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True if big

If you aren't on an Oreo-centric diet at this point, you are essentially handing over your body and soul to the Zionist occupation government.

I prefer foods that do not promote racemixing.

Thats fine, but holy fuck after some time the thought of eating another bag would make me fucking hurl.
Beans and rice everyday nigga.

Oreos do not promote race mixing your fucking faggot shill jew cocksucker. The extremely clear delineation of white and black portions of the nutrient rich and vitamin packed cookie, along an extremely distinct line, is meant by the Nabisco corporation to emphasize the importance of distinct and individual races and ethnostates.

I got you senpai

>Beans and rice everyday nigga.
"Goya beans" and "frijoles con arroz" is indeed the food of choice for the lesser ape-men among us. High IQ whites like Chris Christie have been using the Oreo superfood paradigm to reach the highest levels of government, business, and technology for decades.

It sounds wacky, but it's actually semi-sound. Long distance hikers on the Appalachian trail pack cans of cake frosting as a high density calorie source.

Sticking them right into the anal cavity bag and all for maximum nutrient intake.
Chris is a patriot among men.

The answer was, is, and shall always be, peanut butter. Amen.

>High IQ whites like Chris Christie have been using the Oreo superfood paradigm to reach the highest levels of government, business, and technology for decades.

Eat a whole package OP! You'll be shitting charcoal black liquid for a couple of days

ENJOY YOUR SCURVY, FAGGOTT.

ROFL OL OLO

I have two boxes of MREs and some emergency rations (Basically just bricks of calories) in addition to my regular pantry of food. About $100 for a 12 pack on Amazon, 7 fit in my bug out bag comfortably.

What do other anons have? Only begun some basic prepping.

That's promoting being R I C E D though.

Fuck off with your Oreo bullshit, Schlomo

Nice numbs and nice cookies

>What do other anons have?
this shit is actually quite tasty

We all know that you cannot eat Oreos without milk. Fuck off OP

Lemme get that zapplesauce nigger. Can't function without my zapplesauce.

MRE's are generally the best way to go but there's nothing wrong with keeping some oreo's for desert.

>32 servings

my fat ass would eat that all the first night

8 cans of beans and a small caliber rifle to hunt some birds. I can't think of any realistic scenario in which that's not more than enough.

Chads will take your foods

servings
they consider each bag = 3 servings
1 bag is actually like 800 cals, a plate of beef n mac

If you're going to do MREs look into First Strike Rations. It's basically just all the good shit from MREs.

vox.com/2017/1/19/14327496/womens-march-largest-gathering-disability-community

>mfw real

> nails

Those are fucking rivets you tard.

This could possibly be the worst infographic I've ever seen.

peanut butter. best survival food. best food to move your body hundreds of kilometers if need be, this is fuel that can get you anywhere.

>basically just all the good shit from MREs.
so cheese spread and crackers?

how long will PB last?

Even your cookies are calling you out as a leaf.

What's wrong about it

I'll dump some survival related pics

Nabisco pls go

the thought of consuming even one package of oreos is nauseating

>Not just eating milky ways nonstop

If you get it as a powder it'll last longer.

lol. Ok whatever.
Junk food is actually pretty good survival shit, like spam for example, which has high cal and doesn't require cooking so you can eat on the run.

This is a good book somewhat survival related

anyway, i nominate brown rice. very light and small when uncooked. keeps for a long time. easy to prepare. won't give you diabetes.

All I have feel free to dump more

and they also contain a shit ton of preservatives that would ruin your liver if you ate nothing but them.

Buy Yoohoo. It's milk with a 100 year shelf life. Seriously.

I don't like foods created by niggers.

How the fuck do you have that photo? Are a
C H I K A N O?

I see Oreo is investing in the innawoods prepper market.
You should try /k/ and /out/

>$100 for 12 shitty meals

didn't know they made powdered PB. wouldn't that remove all the oil?

dehydrated foods are probably a much better choice overall as long as you have a water source.

there is no milk in yoohoo.

user, thats chocolate flavoured water with less than 2% powdered milk

>Yoo-hoo's ingredients are water, high fructose corn syrup, whey (from milk), and less than 2% of: cocoa (alkali process), nonfat dry milk, natural and artificial flavors, sodium caseinate (from milk), corn syrup solids, calcium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, palm oil, guar gum, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides, salt, spice, soy lecithin, niacinamide (vitamin B3), sucralose, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), and vitamin D3.[1]

You're going to have some entertainingly strange shits my friend.

Nope

amazon.com/Organic-All-Natural-Peanut-Butter-Powder/dp/B01FYXCQ1S/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506909037&sr=8-4&keywords=pb+fit&th=1
I have a can I bought from Costco. Nice stuff. Great in smoothies.

>I don't like foods created by niggers.
A nigger did NOT invent peanut butter. That's yet another nigger invention myth.

This gave me several chuckles. Thanks user.

Nope

Best bang for your buck bar none and stores extremely well.

Actually that's just a meme. Nut butter is a traditional food thats been around for a while.

All chocolate especially contains bug parts. Legally they are allowed X bug parts per millimeter of food product.

I have 20x 24hr MRE's and a 1/4 sq/m crate of supplies.
Bags of rice, tins of Sardines etc and notably 20 blocks of chocolate.
I threw in some small packs of herbs/spices, salt&pepper because no-one likes bland food.
Box also has 3,000 rounds of air rifle bunny rounds.
A book on native edible plants, book of SAS survival because it has chapters on animal traps, cooking fires etc etc.

Mostly have said box of supplies because of living in Earthquake zone.

It wasn't.

this. bogdanovs regularly received oreo injections to prolong their power

beans and rice. yeah try eating that for even one or 2 days, and prep time is a pain in the ass.

underrated

parts per million

Oreos are made in MEXICO

Mexico is killing us on the border.

and thats without counting the bugs used for food colouring

>Hydrox
That's a horrible name for a brand of cookies, who the fuck comes up with this shit?

It sounds more like a bleach product

>Not posting the ultimate in Leaf cookies
Dare>Hydrox>Oreos

>As if the fat fuck didn't have one sitting beside him

Damn, I'm gonna go watch labyrinth again. Teenage Jennifer Connelly omg

I'll give you some nut butter gay boi

7 years ago I bought a 2 weeks supply of food from foodinsurance.com, since it was close to it's expiration date (now) we opened it and tried it, most of it was good, only the granola went bad.

it's more appetizing than the oreo diet.

where will you get insulin shots during the post-apocalypse?

Oreos are racist! The BBC (Big Black Cookies) are spitroasting the sweet white center.

They should be called Jewrios.

> This means you would only require 1,837 packages of Oreos to survive in your apocalypse bunker with your 2 dads for a full year, where you could sit around and do nothing but munch on some Oreos all day every day.

Never change, Sup Forums

>Eat rice and beans 3 meals a day while in Costa Rica
>Refuse to eat rice and beans again
I feel you user.

it's a century-old brand that has somehow survived. personally, im waiting for rape seed oil to make a comeback

The diabetes is a coping mechanism. I would hate knowing I would have a long healthy life of nigger rape gangs.

who actually believes oreos are a good choice for emergency food.

They have a short shelf life, go stale quickly and if the shortening used to make them is not fully hydrogenated they will go rancid in a few months, also there would be the eplosive diarrhea from eating that much sugar.

How long do they keep?

I've just started a cricket farm in my basement for high protein, infinite food. Lets me divert more of my income to guns.

Fuck, dude, Jennifer Connelly TODAY

>who actually believes oreos are a good choice for emergency food.

probably the same normies who think twinkies are good emergency food.

I once hiked the grand canyon, to save weight I took only top ramen and ate that 3 times a day for 3 days. It took me 25 years to face another bowl of ramen after that.

>Kek
>Rofkeking

>kosher friendly
Uhhhh... is there something you want to tell us. user?

Rape seed you say?

Gimme that jalapeno cheddar

5 to 7 years, 15 or more if frozen.

Think you'll get diabetes before the 2nd month and die before the year is over if you're only eating Oreos though.