Monster Musume

How would you calm down a lamia?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-07-02/sentai-filmworks-announces-english-dub-plans-for-7-anime-titles/.103898
youtube.com/watch?v=70GgyJAF8jI
youtube.com/watch?v=z9utXoWkE-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spray with cold water.
then propose to horse while she's sedated

throw warm electric blanket over her
then propose to snek while she's relaxed

Is it weird that I tend to over analyze everything and I mean EVERYTHING in Monster musume? like for example I had a one hour conversation on Suu’s gender and asked if she only turned into a girl because she was surrounded by girls and thought that was normal? or did she just turn into a girl because she really identify as a girl?

ready for another 42 km

Could be a bit of both. Her first appearance was out of Miia's cooking. She could have adapted her cute features from emulating girls at first. Her second important contact was with darling which is where she could have gotten the rest of her form in her bottom half instead of a snake tail. This doesn't explain her unique facial features. That might be much more natural. Remember that she sleeps in her chibi form which is more likely her true form without trying to fit in.

Is it only Monster Musume, or do you wind up in analysis paralysis when trying to decide between Ketchup and Catsup for your egg sandwich? If it's just MM related, you're one of us; if it's everything, you're one of them.

a condom with icey hot all over it.

Consider the following: The first girl Suu saw naked was Cerea.

Does Suu have Horse Pussy?

Newt is cute
I want to stroke her face scales

Sex

>tfw despite being revealed to mankind, monstergirls will never venture outside Japan

Mix both methods. Calm of the dead.

I want to pump and dump her

is it stated there arent exhange programs in other countires?

More loen Miia

I imagine there are but I very highly doubt we'll get a Home of the Brave edition.

That doesn't sound like over analyzing and is actually pretty interesting. We won't ever see it but what if another slime was found by crazy people or something like that which turned them into a death slime

>I had a one hour conversation
with whom?

do any of the monmsusus have a religion
like does miaa worship glycon or something similar

they all worship the darling dick

By conversation he probably mean internal monologue
I imagine so since they have their own societies and cultures.

Procreation and hand hold

In this moment, Miia is euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because she is enlightened by her hat collection.

By dubbing her.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-07-02/sentai-filmworks-announces-english-dub-plans-for-7-anime-titles/.103898

I want to marry this snake.

I was watching the episode of Magic School Bus earlier where they all turned into lizards at Herp Haven so I am now fully armed with knowledge to deal with any and all reptilian beings. In my now expert opinion if I were put in a crucial situation involving a lamia, dragonewt, lizardgirl or any other reptilian monstergirl that posed a potential threat, why, I'd whip my fat dick out and rape the shit out of their tender assholes until they can't even move. At least I'm pretty sure that's what Ms. Friz said.

This is terrible news. I feel slightly depressed.

M'Darlin

She would have taught you better. They're cloacas.

We all saw it coming. Sentai has had the license for the longest time and they shit out dubs all the time.

>ketchup/catsup on an egg sandwich
Fucking disgusting. Use Frank's or Sriracha like a man or stop eating.

I want to rub all of Polt's 8 nipples.

M-maybe they might get Pickle-pees voice actress for papi...

You would need four hand or be quadruple jointed.

The extra ones are undeveloped and serve no funtion

Same fucking thing you nitpicky fuck, it just happens to be an asshole that can be impregnated.
And that's pretty fucking hot.

Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!

How did she lose 2?

She only had 6 you doofus.
2 normal ones and 4 extra ones.

Burn

She's got 10.

>extra 4 PAIRS of nipples
10 nipples total. She'd be even better if she had a second pair of developed breasts to fondle.

4 extra pairs, 2 a pair. Meaning she 2 normal ones and 8 useless ones

W-what happens to her tail when she's in heat?

They're nipples not pants. Four extra PAIRS of nipples is 10 total not 6

this

Sweaty pads and nose

>to her tail

Here, fake Kevin. I'll do it for you.
>you will never see Miia be tenderly loved
What happened to your meds, man. You're a shell of your former self.

Do monster girls go into heat AND get horny under the full moon?

The ultimate question
>Miia
Or
>Alice

Thats essentially the same thing m8. Although idk if they have a special mating season like real animals do. If so I need it to be implemented into the series

If you shoot me make sure to do it through the heart. Suu.

fuck you mang

Answer is Tio.

Alice, Loli Alice that is!

Miia

Maybe.

Suu is easily the worst monster girl you could have right?

I want Tio to mount me.

You would think so but you would be wrong,

Can't I take both?

nth for Lilith, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms

>rip user, 2011-2016

This whole season has just been tumbling straight down without any hope of pulling ourselves up.
>Kabaneri starts off looking like AOTS then turns into Naruto
>OPM has a dub and is scheduled to premiere on Toonami in two weeks
>Literally everything about Berserk right now
>I know there's more I'm forgetting here but it's probably for the best that I can't remember
So my question to you all is, do I blow my own brains out now or do I take as many people down with me before suicide by cop? They're both looking like pretty solid options right now.

How so?

Think of it in the long term though. If you had to pick one of the monster girls to be with you until death suu is easily the worst one

Can you handle both?

I want to hug Miia, but she doesn't exist

>right now
Berserk has always been shit

>Kabaneri starts off looking like AOTS then turns into Naruto
These hurt me physically, but I don't really care about dubs. Most of the reason dubs are shit is because they have shit budgets.

You're focused too much on the negative. Calm down, mai nigga. Every month is a new Monster Musume and give it probably a year and a half to two years and there will be a season two.

But she's the most useful and the cutest. What you said doesn't make any sense in English. What language are you speaking?

Proto-Cerea went into heat

>Cerea goes into heat
>Knows Darling would try to help her but doesn't want to make him break the law
>Runs away
>Finds a wild stallion
>Suu shows up and offers her relief
>Goes home and finds Smith explaining to Darling that it's legal to attend to monstergirls in heat
>But she doesn't need it anymore
>Miia tries and fails to convince Darling reptiles enter estrus too

I want to hold her in my arms.
I want her to whisper sweet nothings into my ear.
I want Miia to give me a boob hat.

You know.

Sounds hot
She would get slime all over the place and can barely even speak english.

I wonder what their interactions would be

He says while posting in a Monster Musume thread. You ain't foolin' anyone, bucko.

Do we have confirmation on which species humans are able to reproduce with? Other then snake girls that is

I would be surprised if she could speak English at all. I will guarantee one thing though: she would learn English faster than any of the other girls combined. Her membrane is semi-permeable so she would only get slime where she wants to.

I don't know. Explain it to me.

>liking berserk
you'll stop being 13 eventually

Man it's a fucking slime come on Stay on topic. if you want to go shit on Berserk go somewhere else

Lamia's, Harpies, Centaurs (Once anyway, Cerea's dad is human.) Not sure about mermaids, but Mero was sure they could have kids. Rachnera and Lala are unknown at the moment.

She's the fastest learner in the group but she's ignorant because she started from zero. Give her a couple of years and she'll be the smartest one.

Her face looks too long. This isn't the Tio I've come to know and love.

My dick will go full diamond if that happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=70GgyJAF8jI

Anyone else like Lala?

no it's just you

I like Lala.
I love Cerea.

I do

Where are the Tio dakis/bedsheets?

Lala a best

Same. And tell her she is a useless whore as well.

Post more snek

youtube.com/watch?v=z9utXoWkE-w
Fuck this entire fucking year; nothing will redeem this tragedy.