AFD welcome Indian Immigrants to Germany. Whats going on?

AFD's Armin Paul Hampel says Indians are welcome in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwf8EyQcka8

Is AFD just anti-Islam and therefore they have no issues with some Indian immigration?
Or is AFD 1488 as the media portrays it.

There's different factions, some moderate, some not.

it's incredible how poos manage to weasel themselves everywhere as the "good kind of an immigrant" simply because they are marginally better than other niggers

AfD are cuckservatives that're only against Islam and EU. Retards could have voted on /ourguys/ NPD, but no.

Hindu and Sikh Indians hate Islam due to what Muslims did to them for centuries.
If the Muslims never invaded and genocided India, British India most likely wouldn't have happened.

>Frail old man who lived in India for a decade pressured into accepting Indian pajeets during an interview with an Indian thoty

He was also fine with accepting Syrian refugees, just not North African economic migrants.

Apparently they're stupid cunts, though I suppose poos are less violent than niggers. Twice as creepy and just as inclined to rape, but less willing to act on impulse.

If they aren't assimilating into the host culture are they really good immigrants? If whatever third world shithole they come from is so bad why do they try and turn the host country into more of the same?

AFD is still 1488 because ancient Aryans were from India. This also means having children with an Indian woman isn't racemixing and being attracted to them isn't degenerate.

Fuck off with this shit Pajeet. Hitler hated poos in loos and thought current day Indians were subhuman race-mixed mongrels. And he's right, the original Aryans were White and responsible for all of India's ancient achievements, modern day Indians are race-mixed mongrels and have achieved nothing of note since the Aryans disappeared into the brown melting pot.

Civic nationalists are cryptokikes
There's your answer.

civ nat is another word for multiculturalism meaning no fucking white people, the only ones who support it are based magaped race mixing mongrels absolute sage

Bad idea.

He's former MSM, specifically a correspondent on Asia for the ZDF broadcasting station until recently, and likely out to pad the party's public image up a little. We don't really get that many Indians what with them usually preferring English-speaking countries (and getting routinely outcompeted by our Vietnamese), so it ultimately isn't too much harm with some potential gain at this point.

You don't really believe those Jewish lies do you? They have tricked you into turning against these beautiful Aryan girls. How sad.

Don't get the AFD wrong, they are not anti-immigration, they're against mass-immigration and are pro-german identity.

>"They're the first Party to enter Parliament"
what?

Fuck off double agent shill.

Indian + Europeans still produce Aryan children.

kys

aside from the 13% muslim....indians are muslims-lite. SIkhs can be just as stubborn

he wants indian cock

naw, no muslims no sikihism

many of sepoy rebels were muslims. Sikhs suck up to british and hindus barly fought except for ones caste

the muslims at least fought...hindus took it from every invasion

>AfD welcome
Report that shit. Yellow press sensationalist bait. A party member did. Not AfD
AfD is not even a party with a single agenda. It has classic liberal, völkisch ethnonationalists and anti-immigration regulars alike

only northern tribes...but 90% of time they still brown though....got half white an indian cousins

t. controlled opposition.

Indians are Aryans and you know it

You are part abo monsters and that's about it. If your DNA is not Western Germanic European on top of no degenerate tendencies - you have no place in Germany

desu, kraut girls look better then poo girls.

in fact in germany poo boys marry kraut girls in germany then other way around...so still cucked but not as hard.....Hans perfer asian and slav puss

Any white Caucasian that's willing to integrate is welcome in my caliphate

>pic
fake profile more likely than not
I hope nobody told her

>AfD is anti-islam
>Is welcoming of Indians
They know India is majority Muslim right?

AfD are total cucks. They got some neoliberal lesbian former goldman sachs banker with a sri lankan wife as one od their party leaders. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

>as the media portrays it.

YES IT IS

They look that way because our ancestors started breeding with the dravidians!

>t-toal cucks! buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords. I'm TELLIN you I'm not a Berlin faggot!!
>m-m-meme my shit up sempai