Brit/pol/ - are dave edition

>Theresa May pledges help for young on student fees and housing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41456555

>Farage will NOT return
express.co.uk/news/politics/860424/ukip-leader-henry-bolton-nigel-farage-return

>Who are the Scottish Dawn neo-Nazi group?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41440467

>10 Things to Know About Henry Bolton
order-order.com/2017/09/29/10-things-know-henry-bolton

>Marseille: Fatal knife attack at train station. An unnamed official told France's Le Monde newspaper that the assailant had cried "Allahu akbar".
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41461107

> Tory party conference to get ‘biggest ever’ armed security detail
rt.com/uk/405051-conservative-conference-manchester-protest

>Conservative party conference: live updates
news.sky.com/story/live-tory-conference-opens-in-manchester-11062521

>NHS is not fit for the 21st century hospital chief inspector warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/29/nhs-not-fit-21st-century-hospital-chief-inspector-warns

>Complaints against Lavinia Woodward judge are dismissed
news.sky.com/story/judge-who-spared-oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-from-jail-for-stabbing-boyfriend-investigated-11058748

>Big Ben tower repair costs double to £61m
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41444415

>The first 100 days of Corbyn
spectator.co.uk/2017/09/the-first-100-days-of-corbyn

>As things stand, which political party do you support?
strawpoll.me/14041801/ (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranked_lists_of_Spanish_autonomous_communities
youtu.be/QOZDKlpybZE
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/wje8e5/mary-stephenson-my-man-imaginary-boyfriend-clay
youtube.com/watch?v=SqgtYHlKhqA
youtube.com/watch?v=9CK5oLStdJM
youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506907230287.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seeing as someone made new bread I'll ask again, what are you all planning on dressing up as for Halloween?

And I'll do the same again

Second for Vests

ur mum

Admittedly, I sometimes take a look at the Guardian’s tech section ever since their coverage of the Snowden leaks. I wouldn’t ever support them by buying the paper though.

Haven't been paying the slightest bit of attention: Why is Catelonia going to the polls if the Spanish government said it was illegal for them to have the referendum and are getting uppity when the police are beating the shit out of them for breaking the law?

I might dress up as a daftie.

I read the guardian because I believe in reading what people I don't agree with say

The Catalans are fed up paying for Spanish dole-spongers

Catalonia has its own language, culture, government and the like. They want their independence despite what the central government says.

They really fucked up when the Spanish police started attacking the local police and the voters. I wonder what the EU will say about it in the coming days.

I thought it was the other way around.

That's the SIDF they've been shilling hard the last few days

Right, but do you actually buy the paper or subscribe to the digital plans on their website? You can read what the enemy says but you shouldn’t support them financially.

Ah okay,
so more of a republic type government. Got it.

This

who else a swimfag here? also all southerners take in rectally from mohammedians and the rest of us have to put up with it(watch).

Neither. I read it off my phone while waiting for bus or tube

I would actually give them money if they blood-on-the-street purged the wacky feminists

Sort of yeah, I suppose you can kind of compare it to Scotland, they’ve got a degree of autonomy on some matters.

Except, you know. 90% of the people actually want independence unlike the Scots. So they have a legitimate case for it now.

Not been swimming since I was a kid, and almost 30 now. Need to go some time

Made bet with Norwegian friend that EU would fall apart by 2020. Also made bet that Catolonia would be independent by the end of the year. Is it happening?

The EU will make some muted noises, but do nothing. The breakup of Spain is not what they want for the now, but for the near future.

Fair enough. I occasionally read the Independent’s politics section.

Not by 2020.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranked_lists_of_Spanish_autonomous_communities
They're kind of shit tbqh. Basque Country should be the ones succeeding.

BJ was on the radio earlier supporting Spain

That means Europe has just been bent over a barrel about the Brexit divorce bill

its great for the core user, and low intensity.That and golf are my only two active activities.

Feeling comfy

youtu.be/QOZDKlpybZE

*seceding

Wow! Catalonia is larger than Belgium in size, larger than Bulgaria in population.

Open and shut case imho

>All those crazy things you said
>You left them running through my head
>You're always there, you're everywhere
>But right now I wish you were here

When are twizzlers coming back? will brexit make it happen? Or are those filthy neoliberal blairites keeping them from us.

What, you said that the Catalans are fed up paying for Spanish dole-spongers, which is untrue as their economic performance is pretty awful so I share a link pointing out that they are actually shit and you start mentioning their population.
Is this a false-flag post?

Things are looking interesting in Europe. Netherlands still no government. Spain preoccupied with Catalonia. Merkel preoccupied with the AFD. Italy with its migration, political and economic problems. The shines gone of Macron in France. Austria. On top of all that, Britain possibly heading for a no deal break.

let's get back to feelposting

fuck all this cuntalonia meme shit like who the fuck really cares

>Britain possibly heading for a no deal break.
Not with the “Conservatives” in power. They will kiss the EU’s arse and take any deal in the end.

>'I Was Tired of Being Single, So I Built an Imaginary Boyfriend Out of Clay'

>Given the circumstances - I don't want to die alone - an imaginary boyfriend seemed the way to go. So that's how I came to meet Callum, one sunny afternoon in late September, when I made him out of clay.
>Like God raising Adam from the dust, I created Callum from paint and clay: In the image of an east London hipster I created him, to wait outside the girl's toilets at raves and spoon me through my MDMA-induced night terrors. And as my artistic skills are as good as my taste in men, luckily painter Mary Stephenson was on hand to help.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/wje8e5/mary-stephenson-my-man-imaginary-boyfriend-clay

I'm still sad about my ex gf situation. Here because I can't sleep due to thinking about it.

Educated middle-class women were a mistake.

good evening lads hope youve all had a good weekend

listen ive a question, just wonder what the point of the royal navy, royal air force, trident etc is? couldnt we go bomb all these cunts im seeing on the news channels on youtube?
is it time for 'greater gibraltar' so we can all get council houses in the med?

same tbqh

I fixed my sleeping pattern not too along ago so I was planning to go to sleep at aroun 12 or 1 so I can wake up about 8 or 9 but i doubt ill sleep before 5 so ill only get about 4/5 hours of sleep fuck

Nope, just pointing out that Catalonia wouldn't be the smallest European country, they;re larger than I thought. I've no view on your link as its what people want that matters, not spreadsheet numbers.

I can't wait to tuck into this guy I've been hiding for B-Day

Difficult to say, May might, but would the rest let her, she's not very secure. Even if she's dumped, the torys are still in for five more years.

>the torys are still in for five more years.
... or until the Ulshta lesbian party decide otherwise

>fed up paying for Spanish dole-spongers
They're commies...

FUCK JAMIE OLIVER THE POMPOUS TWATTY TWAT

Fuck London and fuck this fucking country

Its 01:49 and there is helicopter literally hanging outside the house, its been there for atleast an hour, its pretty high up in the sky so I dont really think its actually tracking anyone or anything

Wtf I have work tomorrow, is there some place I can make a complain (other than pol) ?

Also nw10, anyone else can hear it?

yea, all bad food should be banned except whatever he shills for sainsburys

she'd be far happier pregnant, barefoot and making a meal for me in the kitchen

There's hellis hovering every other day here step up

>nw10
big up stonebridge

Norn iron, won't kill the goose that lays the golden egg. They'll milk it as long as they can. To mix metaphors.

N5 cant see it. Use a laser pointer to see if you can read the markings on it clear enough to read, then report to 999 that someone has "got a lock on" to one of their choppers

how can you hear it over the screaming pakis in the one room flat next door? Wait, are you the screaming paki?

>May might, but would the rest let her

May is actually more anti-EU than most of them. Not even meming, she was long-known to be anti-EU and even in the referendum campaign she was a very muted and reluctant remain advocate, to the point that Cameron himself had to take over the role of chief whip and demand she was more vocal. Most of the Brexit books cover all of this, the best one is Tim Shipman's.
After that, she came to my town (for all of about 25 minutes) and I asked her in passing whether she was really pushing for remain, and she did an awkward kind of look, then my MP led her away from all of the unpleasantness.

a 14 year old girl has gone missing in my town
Where have you taken her Brit/pol/ !!!

Shout at your tv or phone, they are probably monitoring them.

Go check down at Abdul's kebab shop

burger eater, gun toting, flag lover, lifted truck driver, and cowboy here

Why farage is no longer return to Politic? I thought he’s only hope for Britain. I want to see Britain return to glory of Britain Empire in ol day.

hate his smug patronising face, he is the tony blair of cooking

Noice try

I have to go to work tomorrow, I am pole obviously.

don't you like when he spins the lids on his pans? or pretends he's playing drums with a fish slice and wooden spoon?

kek

Its that the same one? I am looking at it right now and I dont any bright light (only red nav light)

It more a question of can she take the pressure. What we don't want, is an deal to pay Europe. But no trade deal. Which is what the EU seems to be angling for, with the delay in the talks.

why do so many of you admire slags and slag culture it's so shit like

Half time slags are literally Our Culture (at least on Brit/sp/)

They look like traps

They totally do lol.

Shit. I was hoping only yellow shirt was a trap

yeah but fucking slags is so fucking shit and excuse my broad definition of slags since I'm pretty much referring to any cunt that'd sleep with me without much effort not your usual definition but it's so fucking hard to enjoy the same fucking shit over and over again

you get fucked on something then you fuck thats your night and next day ruined this shit isnt how life is supposed to be like

fuck

no

>Stonebridge

youtube.com/watch?v=9CK5oLStdJM

Hard Brexit
Bilateral Trade with USA

>fucking slags is shit
Have you tried a stick?
youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA

fuck up

honestly lads im getting fucking worried that this lass at work is gonna go ballistic on me, i wont go into detail but she has vehement hate for me and is trying to get me fired for no particular reason other than I'm the youngest guy there i think and i told her bf to fuck off after she tried to get him to talk to me. she a fucking mad labour supporter and roastie as well

Do false rape accusations and shit really happen as much as they say

bang them both out pham

post more

For any Scots in here.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506907230287.webm
Thank fuck its gone

What is that nigger shit? How is it fucking relevant to anything?? it just started blaring full volume

shame how they done koke tbqh

he had a shot at it too

didn't leave the block behind after he got signed and they fucked him because of it

who says there aren't any based greeks anymore tbqh

Just made myself instant noodles.

Delicious.

don't bad my man pham

Why is it that Scottish people have a different pound than the English? Why not one universal pound that can be used all over the British empire?

>What is that nigger shit?
K Koke

>How is it fucking relevant to anything??
He's from Stonebridge

Where in NW10 are you?

Is the demonization of Margaret Thatcher justified? Was she /ourgal/?

Throw rocks at it.

It is. Scottish notes just look different and some shopkeepers (in small shops) might not accept them as they should and it gets the Scots wound up.

The pound IS actually the same all over but most chav types won't touch it. I'm in London, I've got no problem accepting Scottish quids, Guernsey quids and all the rest. It all goes to the bank

I wouldn't even accept scottish pounds if its more than a couple quid

fucking meme monopoly money

desu thinking about it lads, i think some people forget what homosexuality really is. Is it really natural, or normal, to want to put your penis into a hairy mans asshole that he regularly shits out of? Surely this is a paraphilia

>Wanted to get ferraris and smug to the thought of all my old school friends and enemies disbelief that I was the one who made it
>Now they're starting to get ferraris and I'm not because I'm shitposting on brit/pol/ instead

It isn’t natural or normal, no.

haha get it roun ye

Well I mean if it's just to take the piss out of Scotland, don't stop!

life is so shit and i dont know what to do about it

Let's ask Turks and Greeks