WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

I am a proud black man and my friend and I were talking about why white people are so angry at black people and we came to the conclusion that white people are jealous -- you can look at it from any angle you want but at the end of the day it all boils down to plain old jealousy.

Let's see why:

1. We have awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being sunburned, pinks.

2. We are more fit. Natural strength and speed and well sculpted musculature. Unless they have professionally trained, a black man can outrun and beat up pretty much any white man.

3. We have bigger dicks.

4. Women are more attracted to us, mainly for reasons 2 and 3.

5. We have very wide social circles. White people have forgotten how to live in society and have withdrawn -- they live lonely boring lives never leaving their homes unless it's necessary.

6. We got rhythm. We can dance, sing, rap, make all kinds of music.

7. A black woman wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance.

8. We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell. We have style.

9. We have a sense of what family is about. We have family and community values whereas white people are sad, suspicious, anxious loners.

10. We have way more children than you so that our genes and our people will last long on this Earth -- much better than pathetic declining white birth rates.

I could be going on and on and on but you get the point by now. If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter, chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks

Enjoy being white, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take the bait.

It's not that we are jealous. We just get tired of blacks complaining about slavery day in and day out even though blacks enslaved white people long before whites enslaved blacks.

tl;dr
also bait

>Sup Forums - My Personal Blog

>blacks enslaved white people long before whites enslaved blacks
Exactly. We are an ancient and strong and noble race and whites are fucking jealous

I know you read it, you're just saying that you didn't to act like you don't care so you can protect your ego

Nah we mostly hate you because you make up around 60% of crime and 30% of welfare while only being 13% of the population.

Because of systemic oppression perpetuated by white jealousy and hatred of blacks. We wouldn't have to turn to crime if whites hadn't built a system designed to keep us down.

I could tell it was bait by the pic.

youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s
Goto 36m54s

youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34

Blacks are savages anywhere you go

That's not how you make a bait thread, ti's not supposed to be obvious. Have it in mind for the next time.

Also, to any nigger reading this: what does it feel to be so fucking ugly? I mean, you are disgusting, your hair is disgusting, you smell like shit and you are on average less intelligent.
What does it feel to be dumb?
Seriously, you should all kill yourselves, or try to aislate in the middle of Siberia for thousands of years until you envelope to fucking human beings.

50% of violent crime at 10% of the population.

People shouldn't be protesting the police, they should be protesting black people who commit far more acts of violence.

You are not a proud black man. Proud black man is an oxymoron. Black men have the most obvious inferiority complex of any demographic on the planet. Deep down you know your people's worth, and it is the reason you have no genuine self esteem. No one has a lesser opinion of black adult males than they do.

lmao legit not even bait I literally chose the pic because it triggers you people so much

op is a white or jewish guy pretending to be a black guy.

if op can provide timestamp then we have debate

>he projects all his supposed merits to meet standards of women of another race

Because this is what niggers do:

>I am a proud black man and my friend and I were talking about why white people are so angry at black people

They're not though. All this bullshit exists in your own minds.

nice bait faggot

wew lad
you sure do care a lot about what we think
the opposite is quite not true i'm afraid
try harder

kek I didn't see the picture before
ur totally legit man sorry for calling you bait
it's obviously an ironic satire post

Most of the blacks are successful out west. Even the poorer ones are less violent more often more willing to sell weed than what Orleans niggers will do where they'll just stab you and take the money.
Mexicans ghetto gutter cunts are a real big problem out west. Real violent and also like causing car accidents for insurance money.
Really far west they are literally trying ethnic cleansing both whites and blacks are targets. And they're getting more aggressive since Trump got in office.
I bet race relations will get better once the narcos are sent back to Mexico and beyond.

the entire black racist hysteric explained by me:

>tptb tell black people white people dont like them because they are racist (not because they are animals)
>black people feel oppressed and act out in anger
>a few white people acknowledge their behavior and want a discussion
>the rest of the whites call them racist
wearehere.jpg

why are all x so y?!

Simply put, you are a pest that can potentially overbreed us. Different attitudes towards reproduction lead to a failure to coexist. Our primary aim became progress/career rather than to have babies, that leads to low birthrates, however, that alone isn't a problem. Without you, whites would have a decent-functioning society. But when we include niggers, whose primary aim in life remains to have babies (as much as possible) and give them healtcare+easy access to food, they start a breeding frenzy and nigger birthrates exceed the white birthrates. In the long run, especially if delusional whites keep importing you, your kind will overbreed us and put us in actual danger. Our civilization, society and genepool (in other words, everything that we live for as a species) comes to ruin.

And that's why, everyone hates niggers.

I wish this would be broadcast to the world just once

>implying your physical strength isn't just some monkey-like frenzy
>implying rap music, those who listen to it and curate it shouldn't be thrown into a fire

Sure nigger. Whatever you say. LMAO.

"whites" didn't enslave "blacks". the 1% of upper class slave owners bought and owned slaves. there are probably more black descendants of slave owners (tyron johnson, tyron jackson, tyron jefferson, tyron washington, tyrone etc.) than white descendants of slave owners. 99% of white people at the time were working class or poorer, and had no possible way to own slaves.

Because you are such a fucking weight around our necks to try to civilize you, that we still haven't started exploring the stars.

MUH DICK

any anons with photoshop wanna edit some blacked pictures to shrink their dick?

Legends and tales from america say that local black males are most virile beings, usually preferred by local female denizens for the purposes of recreational coitus.

oo and darken up the girls

>meme. they attract the trashiest, and the fattest.
>the turds are leaving the white punchbowl

> We have a sense of what family is about. We have family and community values

This is obvious bait.

lmao she has already grey hair thanks to your nigglet. sweet justice

or she´s lying but who would lie on tinder with a nigglet in your arm

these should be the default responses for all blacked threads

Lol i've never heard black people create music other than the trash they play on mtv, not very diverse now is it. Ever wonder why orchestras and bands are always white?
>inb4 jazz

Calm down Holmes.
Nobody's mad at u.

white people are fucking obsessed with race and with brown people

i swear its all they think about

1. And more prone to vitamin D deficiency

2.I've beaten a black person in a race so bullshit. Also even stereotypes like "white men can't jump" are easily disproven by the fact that the Olympic high jump gold medalist is a white man

3.Not backed up by actual studies

4. Are you talking about black people or black men?

5. Everybody lives a different life

6. White people invented written and recorded music

7. I had a black girl approach me and give me her number a few weeks ago without asking

8. Subjective but I'm not realizing you copy and pasted this

9. The vast majority of blacks are born out of wedlock and the majority of black women have kids from multiple fathers

10. In impoverished countries maybe. In America you have like 2.1 kids per couple vs 1.8 for whites.

Now let's discuss your shortcomings:

1. You have the lowest intelligence of all races except for Australian. You have smaller brains compared to Caucasians and Asians

2. Black men are an inch shorter than white men on average

3. Africa is the least developed continent on Earth with the lowest lifespans and most poverty

4. White men hold the world records for squat and bench press. You are weaker and have longer limbed, gracile builds.

5. Historically you have contributed nothing towards scientific and technological advancement

6. You were enslaved by both Arabs and whites by the millions. You were raped and forced to the bidding of others. You were even castrated by the Arabs.

7. Your entire continent was conquered and you were forced to live as second class citizens in your own nations.

8. Black men have demonstrably higher levels of estrogen compared to white and Hispanic men which is why they have hairless bodies.
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

9. Some blacks have actual Homo Erectus DNA. Blacks are the oldest, least evolved and closest to apes of all races of human.

10. You have low impulse control and very high crime rates resulting in many of you dying and each others hands. And in America that means many of you are incarcerated.

>WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

I HAVE NO IDEA

I hate niggers,but this one time i got a bj from this girl,black girl best bj i ever had,white women cant give bjs for shit

That guy isn't black. He's Latino.

>tfw you shit 6000 years of your lineage down the toilet to date trayquandrius the quarterback with an IQ of 65

>tfw give birth to something with a head like a chimp