Based Denny's waitress made niggers pay for meal in advance

heraldnet.com/northwest/federal-way-waitress-made-black-customers-pay-before-eating/

Niggers BTFO by Denny's, shitskins and cucks butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldnet.com/northwest/federal-way-waitress-made-black-customers-pay-before-eating/
foodbeast.com/news/instagram-food-thief-arrested/
instagram.com/p/BYe3y3JF8VF/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems reasonable. The objection could only be because they planned on Dining and Dashing.

Cool. Let's archive that though.

Dear God. I think op means "biased."

niggers shouldn't even be in restaurants

Wtf is that racist shit, what is the customer supposed to think when they're asked to pay upfront?

I can picture them griping.
"Yo man dis iz bullsheeit dawg dis crazayy.. Nigga waitress all rayciss n' sheit, FUCK dennys, dis bish bettur hurry back nigga"

The nigger problem in Seattle area is out of control, they are on par with Chicago niggers

im sorry what does it matter that they were black?

Customers pay for their meal, niggers just run out the door when the waitress isn't looking

I live on MLK in Rainier Vally and it's fucking bad. There was just a shooting up the street a couple days ago. The good news is that the apartment I live in got plastered with swastikas and graffiti saying "white lives matter more nigger". The next day I saw a black bum get shoved and called a nigger when he was aggressively panhandling. It gave me hope for the future

they're race is antagonizing the rest of the USA and this is our pulse-reading of their next revolt

Every restaurant should have you pay before you eat desu

Sometimes when I've eaten at restaurants there have been multiple occasions where people of all colors did not pay for their meal or did not have enough to pay for their entire meal

If they flat out refused to serve them, yeah, I see a problem. But asking them to pay isn't. Regardless of when it is, a transaction is supposed to take place anyway.

What in the fuck is going on

That goes against shyster logic. If you pay for your meal in advance, you might get exactly what you asked for, as opposed to getting a meal and complaining after that this or that was cold or overcooked and fuck you I ain't payin nigga y'all racist

A friend of mine had messaged me when he was eating at Denny's that a group of urban youths had dine and dashed.

She made the right decision.

please be serious sir

please choose words that have at least some meaning

>supposed to think

they are free to think whatever they wish to think

>pattern recognition is BAD, using your brain is BAD, you must go against logic to prostrate yourself regardless of possible negative consequences because if you don't. YOU ARE BAD.

When will our society collapse im so sick of fighting

There is a 95% chance they actually planning on doing what she thought they were going to, and the reason they're upset is because they had been found it.

It collapsed a long time ago. We're living in what's left.

why would white people care how the black people are treated?

I used to live in Federal Way when my ex was waitressing, according to her niggers dining and dashing was a daily occurrence. If blacks were banned from restaurants altogether than eating out would probably be cheaper for paying customers

Haha that Pellham is a big faggot.

This, it took a few hundred years to figure out Rome had already collapsed supossedly.

There's a lot of faggot cuck libshits in Federal Way, it's just south of Seattle

Yes, let’s pay for meals before hand. Thing is, this will never happen as it directly impacts the diner model, as it removes the opportunity to sell more product and tipping would be reduced if not eliminated if people typically tip via card.

She should have charged a 10% gratuity on top of it just to be fair.

Only blacks and other subhuman inferiors should have to pay in advance

Poor youths
because they had to pay for the meal they were short on drug money and were forced to rob more people later than they had planned

Simple problem that's easily fixed
Have a sign at the counter that says pay before being seated, have the menus at the front of of the restaurant and people order drinks/meals before hand, if they don't like what the place has to offer or not enough cash for their desired choices then they can leave without any obligation to stay

If the food prepared was not made correctly/burnt the customer can get their money back and have the choice to leave leave

If customers try to abuse this system they'll have to prove why the food was wrong besides "I didn't like it" or face being banned permanently from the business and having the police involved for trying to skip out of a meal

Everybody especially the business wins
No more racism accusations and no more meals not being paid for

exactly. They're going to pay anyways

MCDONALDS INHERENTLY RACIST
EXPECTED TO PAY RIGHT AWAY + THE FRIES FEEL HOTTER TO MUH BLACK SKIN THAN IT WOULD ON A WHITE PERSON'S

You mean uhhhh..... like certain Chinese restaurants do already? But... the Chinese can't be racist! Only whites can!

>she has had several people order food and eat without paying
um maybe that they're sick of D&D'ers and are taking measures to prevent it

>easily fixed

By having a whites only sign on the door. If we had an all white homeland this wouldn't be a story.

If I walked into a Denny's that made me pay upfront because of the prevalance of crime, I would immediately realize I was in a part of town I should not be in and leave.

This innocent natsoc got harassed and knocked out by a pack of feral nogs at the McDonald's in Seattle by 3rd and Union. Around here it's called Murder D's because of all the violent subhumans that loiter there.

In the pic you can only see antifa but according to witnesses there were niggers involved in the attack

unironically this
Any eating establishment that has its employees behind plastic for their protection or asks to pay upfront BECAUSE of crime I wouldn't eat there either

Or... or.. counterpoint: you'll get the best service you've ever had in your life because you are a well mannered white person. Workers might even ask for your autograph or touch your sweater or shirt for good luck. They will offer you oblations that will embarrass the biggest Hindu shrines and mothers and fathers will line up their daughters for marriage in hopes of bringing the tribes closer together.

cunt

Actually, that's pretty much begging for getting fired, along with the discrimination suit. If you aren't making the other customers pay first, you've got a lawyer drooling at the legal fees in seconds.

This is horrible. No wonder black people rape and murder at rates much higher than other races... We did this to them.

I have been in this Denny's. The police were called because some giant negress decided to start trashing the place

fucking leaf

Probably happens on a weekly basis.

Told you faggots Washington State is not that liberal

She claimed the manager told her to.

Unfortunately the company did fire the waitress. She's a martyr now

Or niggers could just be civilized and pay for their food and leave a tip.

people are asked to pay all the time before they eat. its called places like wendys, mcdonalds, burger king etc.

if the sjw pellham is so worried about niggers why didnt he just offer to pay their meal? or better yet offer to reimburse dennys for all the times someone dined and dashed.

the problem is leftist never put their money where there mouth and ideology is. its always everyone elses money.

>Go to MacDonalds.
>Black teenager behind the counter takes my order.
>Tells me amount I must pay before delivering my meal.
>I am outraged, demand to see manager.
>Black manager says I must pay, corporate policy. Looks at me like I'm crazy.
>I throw fit, storm out of restaurant.
>Go home and post rant on Facebook about racist black employees.
>MacDonalds corporate fires employees and gives me lifetime supply of burgers.

I work in a restaurant and everytime a nigger comes in 9 times out of 10 it makes me more racist and the 1 time out of 10 are the upper class suit negros getting lunch takeout. It's funny though, the ones that come in with coalburner whores always order the cheapest shit on the menu and pay with 50's and 100's. One time a guy came in wearing a full graphic tee shirt with a Pharoah head on it and I almost couldn't hold back from lauging and saying WE

tldr; niggers are cancer and shouldn't be allowed in restaurants

Dennys literally has a $2,$4,$6 meal menu. Fucking nogs

I have a super liberal friend, and she was 100% on board with the "blacks don't tip" thread of thought. My girlfriend (not liberal) delivered pizzas in the ghetto for a few weeks and didn't get tipped, pretty much ever.

>girlfriend
>travelling alone
>at night
>to the ghetto
>while carrying cash

>im so sick of fighting

The real fighting hasn't even begun, user.

Black here.
If they did this to me, I'd just order a lot of things one by one, ask for separate bills, tell the waiter she got the wrong thing, and of course leave zero tip. Not that I was going to give a tip anyways kek
The first one to get mad loses, and they just give me permisson to be as annoying as I can possibly be. Which is admitely very high.

Samething as paying at the pump before getting fuel.

Fast food restaurants require you to pay before you get your food.

I'm totally OK with this. All restaurants should be pay before you get your food...including the tip. Not joking. Why didn't they already do this? I'm 100% behind this. In fact, I demand it.

Why shouldn't payment be upfront?

Gas, fast food,and lots of other services require payment up front.

Why not table service restaurants? I love it. No more waiting for the check at the end of the meal.

> white
> live on MLK
> swastikas tagged

Bullshit

When a customer does not pay for their food, the wait staff are typically required to cover the cost. If the wait staff refuses then they are fired. Some waitress likely got sick of losing a quarter of her tip money every night.

ah the wonders of diversity
have groups of vibrant youths steal from you several times a day and be completely incompetent to stop it
not because of the black youths
but because of other white people

>Gas

my local gas station does not make you pay up front. it's nice.

Swear to God, I was going to take pictures but management and the maintenance guys were out there scrubbing it off right away. I moved to MLK because I work a blue collar job and it's the only affordable area left in Seattle

I'm white and I would have no problem paying before I get my meal. But I'm not tipping until the end. The waiter still needs to earn their tip.

>had had several customers of the same demographic leave without paying.
Get robbed. It's the law.

You already wast servers time and ask for mundane shit you don't need, this is standard for black patrons at the restaurant I work.at

Now raise that to the 10th power

if the same stuff happened with white customers there'd be no fuss made by observers.
It's called pragmatism, not 'racism'. Fucking made up newspeak.
Nobody's like "Yeah, let's think of a way to make nigger folks feel sad" in that scenario.

I always pay at the pump with my CC.
Got enough points that I get $1 off every gallon.

You actually go inside?
Fuck that. I go to a stand alone gas only service station...no human attendant. Totally automated. Can't be robbed.
Fuck poor people having jobs. I'll stick with robots.

lol. I would think nothing of it. Most reasonable people wouldn't. Maybe groids should come to terms with the fact that they have an utterly fucking terrible reputation and start conceding to these things rather than chimping out about racism. Fix your race, you fucking apes.

Do you think blacks and whites should have separate restaurants? It worked great in the past

I give minimum 20% anyway. I've never had any issues in service. (I only go to places that have white wait staff and cooks.)

I trust whites will do their job. It has never been proven wrong.

>can't be robbed
Niggers will figure out how

sometimes i want a snack.

They need to bring back Sambo's

I agree. People should be free to do bussiness with the people they want.

Meant that niggers can't hold up an attendant for cash...there is no cash.

You're referring to shoplifting. There is no items other than gas. I guess they could steal gas, but most niggers aren't smart enough to defeat the pumps.

That's a stupid way to die. Being in inside a store where niggers can box you in.

I have my .45 ready as I pump. Any nigger that comes my way is going to eat lead.

>never relax

Blacks don't pay for food, they have whole instagram accounts commiting crime like stealing donuts and dining and dashing.

foodbeast.com/news/instagram-food-thief-arrested/

>Being in inside a store where niggers can box you in.

there are few niggers where i live. hence not having to pay upfront.

I'm sure this is because of completely unfounded racial bias and not because it happens with blacks all the fucking time.

>didn't make a scene or disrupt people

Kinda sad if true since that would suggest they aren't the same type who'd steal.

I don't see a problem here.

>"Boonk is notorious for recording and sharing his criminal escapades, which include running out of a tattoo shop without paying for his new ink, boosting fried chicken from a Popeye's, and taking an entire cookie dispenser out of a Subway."

>"He's not shy of putting people in danger either, as shown when he apparently carjacked an Uber driver at gunpoint in another video."

Keep in mind he has millions of followers and Black people spamming laughing emojis by the thousands in his comment section on Insta.

>an entire account dedicated to stealing
>60 days probation

Niggers complain about raycissms but it's literally a catch-and-release program for wild nogs. Liberals tag them then put them back into the wild.

Always shoot to kill. Fucking niggers.

Based Denny.

I love it when liberals get btfo by their pet's.
Makes me smile.

HERE COME DEM GROIDS
>OH SHIT PAY UP

Bored white people trying to fill a hole in their heart

I'm ready let's do this shit

Dindus gonna dindu

instagram.com/p/BYe3y3JF8VF/

>always pay at the pump with my CC.

>he doesn't know what a skimmer is

Enjoy having your CC maxed out and your ID stolen.

>Not that I was going to give a tip anyways kek

Typical.

kek wills it that more and more business owners will do this and it will be a media trend in a week

I just really hate black people
A few moved into my 99% white town. When I see one while driving I start sweating because I'm so angry

Did the waitress get a tip OP?

Why not just pay like a normal person Tyrone? Why can you just BE NORMAL?