Spell it out for me should I be for or against Catalan independence

Spell it out for me should I be for or against Catalan independence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oj1mXEPXhM
twitter.com/JesusSanchez__/status/914444115022155776/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither. Watch it all burn

For. EU and gobalist bankers are against it.

Those results are like Iraq-tier. Democracy so good you only need one party

You are fake news.

This.
If civil war erupts, we win.

we can only guess at the absolutely horseshit liberalism that would be practiced by the new gov't

WHEN DOES DE RIVERA RETURN FROM THE DEAD?

WHEN DO WE REVIVE FRANCO?

The Brits want it to happen because it's bad for the EU and saves Gibraltar. The US wants it to happen to weaken the EU. Russia wants it to happen to weaken the west.

For, because the EU deserves a crisis after crisis until it collapses. Only after that the people can prosper

And what does Merkel want?

Madrid boot lickers BTFO

Feeling all these echos of the Brexit turning into the destruction of the EU is exhilarating

For

Makes EU looks like shit

Makes Spain more nationalistic

Their commie goverment will fail and we can laugh at it

fuck Germans, Free Catalonia!

I don't know. She rules the EU, so she probably doesn't want it to happen, but she has also a history of backstabbing her allies.

For it. Deal the death blow to the eternal spic. Catalonia is one of the wealthiest regions in Spain, and from Mexico in North America to Spain in Europe, spics are always asking for their gibmedats and chimping out when they don't get it. That is what we're seeing here with Spain/Catalonia.

I have a guitar made in Madrid and a guitar made in Barcelona. The Madrid guitar is a much better instrument.

Fucking Russians interfering with democracy. Getting really sick of this shit.

>Hurrr, it's bad for the EU, which is good for us somehow

You guys are dipshits. An independent Catalonia would remain part of the EU and trade with the Euro. And the EU is the best thing you fucks have for a united white ethnostate.

Because it means the fragmentation of Europe. It means Spain becomes weaker, and Catalonia becomes weaker. Weaker states = stronger EU. The Catalonia "we are too rich to carry the rest of Spain" attitude might spread to other regions, eg in Italy for example, and that's really bad too

>Makes Spain more nationalistic
>Their commie goverment will fail and we can laugh at it

100% this.

>make a referendum only pro-seperatists will vote in
>let people vote several times over (pic related)
>oy vey goyim catalonia has declared independence!

This sums it up dezu

Won't Spain veto their entry into EU?

EU does not recognize it, nor does any other country in the world.

To be facefucked by a Sudanese bull.

Stay neutral

Anything getting close to freedom of association for European people is good.

Be only for pure accelerationism

>Host an illegal and completely unorganized referedumn
>Claim results are valid

Eh im for it, Gets all the Communists put in one area. And we might possibly see some military action!

Maybe a civil war?
Big happening coming soon!!!

>Spell it out for me should I be for or against Catalan independence

Who gives a shit.

Western/Central Europe is dead and will be black by 2100.

What's funny is that leftists are supporting it and acting like Catalonia is commie paradise or something. When really they are richfags who just don't want to pay for Spanish to take siestas all the time. It would be like if silicon valley seceded from California because they didn't want to pay taxes to beaners.

In favor. Every cool kid supports it, its social justice

Last time it happened was 1936.

Catalonia would be another Poland no doubt, except they want to be assraped by a bunch of migrants so they will fall apart fast. The EU is one big bureaucratic nation-state which just wouldnt work based on the principles of a "United Europe" countries like Germany and Italy have very different cultures that set them apart from one another. Tbqh it's very mixed on what this independence truly means though, in the grand scheme of things.

>InB4 Obsidian cuck joke
Sometimes you have to break things to actually fix them.

>Spain declares vote to be illegal because of multiple votes per person
>Catalonians kick off and rise in armed revolt
>Civil War ripples across Europe and later the world as everything burns

>Weaker states = stronger EU
This is wrong. This opens the door to Spexit in the coming years. It also makes secessions in other parts of Europe more likely going forward.
The more nations, the less stability in the EU. If Catalonia gains independence, now the EU has one more thing on its plate to administer, rather than getting Spain to administer it as a freebie.

>should you be for commies
Gee, I fucking wonder.

now is probably a good time to invest in Gopro. every and their mom wants combat footage showing how badass they were during the war.

>multiple votes per person
what?

youtube.com/watch?v=3oj1mXEPXhM
Catalonia are niggers

This. When Spain goes to war against Catalunia, we will take the rightful Portuguese clay that is Galicia.

Why should you give a shit, it has no bearing on America.

>And the EU is the best thing you fucks have for a united white ethnostate.
The EU was created to be anti-European. It can't be anything else

i don't know shit about it, but why would you be against people voting for independence?
i wish california would stop pussy-footing and do the same.

> 50% turnout rate
> seccessionist communists
No.

I think it literally doesn't matter. They're still in the failure if the EU and Spain is a failure as will this new noncountry.

One day the anglo menace will be eradicated from the face of the earth

FREEEEEDOOOOOOOM

Which means Putin is for it.

if more than 70% of the catalonia's population wants independence than spain should just let them go
nevertheless this referendum is illegitimate because pro-independence catalan government was the one counting the votes and vast majority of spanish loyalist didn't even go to the polls because spanish government refused to recognize the outcome of the referendum

Exactly Spain won't recognise the results and will resort to military crackdown if they have to.

we are not communist you faggot, stop with that. CUP (the communist party) only holds 10 sits in the 85 total of the catalan parliament.

This.

WaPo and other lib media are writing in sympathy of it. That should give you pause about supporting it.

Their editors are gushing in their panties over the "People" doing something and the big bad evil jackboots oppressing them

Reverse the roles though, and a right wing populist movement breaking the Constitution like this? The cops would be the heroes in that narrative.

70% of the votes, of the people who voted. Turnout wasnt that big and prople could vote several times (besides there being no census and shit), wherever they wanted.

wtf i love catalunya now

You should be on the winning side. The weak deserves failure.

>communists only hold 10 seats
>only
that's ten seats too many you commie-infested shithole
be thankful you aren't getting purged rn

>Only the 26.67% of Catalans want to secede
OK

ERC would be considered as a radical far-left in any average country.

>fag from UNC-CHeat acting like a fag
imagine my shock. hope he gets brain damage from riot police

The goodness of any European happening can be gauged quite accurately by how much it makes Merkel frown.

Only two million of Catalans want to secede, Catalonia has a population of 7.5 million. In other words, only the 26.67% are supporting it.

Catalans elect literal unapologetic communists. Spain is their rightful government.

Additionally, if they do become independent, the EU has that much more leverage over individual nations.

>this damage control

see

>Spell it out for me should I be for or against Catalan independence
F O R
O
R

A shitstorm is brewing and it will be caked in blood and tears, the only question remains is who will strike first and what will be the final blow

Russian shills are for Catalonia, they want to throw Europe and America into chaos and fracture it as much as possible. You're a literal cuck if you follow their agenda.

>Maths are damage control
OK

It wasn't a legitimate referendum. People were literally printing out their own ballot papers and the whole thing is unconstitutional. If they want a legitimate referendum then they'll have to do it properly of fuck off. The majority are against this but didn't bother to turn up to vote in an illegal referendum.
The police brutality is the only thing I'm against here.

I can understand caring what happens to Europe, but not Spain, they're a bunch of muslim rape baby's.

Basically this. RT is in full force supporting Catalan referéndum, they're becoming too obvious.

I really like assange's second tweet there

like that's a yes if yall were too retarded to get that

Illegal referendum with people voting several times with no control whatsoever, and with opaque ballot boxes that were already stuffed with votes before the voting began.

twitter.com/JesusSanchez__/status/914444115022155776/video/1

>the EU is the best thing you fucks have for a united white ethnostate
you must be new here.

>kreiaposting
Ilu user

>only

This. Catalans elected an Antifa Commie scum who celebrates the mothers of the terrorists who drove the truck of peace down Barcelona.

Pic related of this piece of shit laughing at a funeral.

How does it feel to see the worlds greatest imperialist literally implode after WW2 and all the colonies go free....except you. Never change tater nigs.

>Throw Europe and America into chaos
>With some luck, finally be rid of the America Jew
Independence for Catalonia, end police brutality! Spanish government are fascists, Catalonians dindu nuffin.

And underage children voting.

that fucking darkie-ass kid baka

>Sup Forums pls tell me what to think

fuck off, go be a commie if that's your attitude

>Doesn't mentions there were 5 million eligible voters

Assange really is a Russian shill

>Doesn't mentions there were 5 million eligible voters

Not only five millions, even children and illegal immigrants have voted. It has been a huge joke.

I'm not opposed to freedom I'm opposed to unconstitutional and undemocratic referendums

>....except you
You think we want the North? Let them blow each other to shit

ignore geo flag

Eh, that one might just be kids putting their parents' ballots in the box. I did that once.

>Romanian "democracy"

That's not legal in Spain, only the accredited person can do it. Of course I'm talking about real elections, not jokes like this Catalan "referendum".

FPBP

Any one else getting /comfy/ to watch the EU burn even further?

Ohh, no wonder the mass media were portraying the protesters as saints and the police as devils.

Commies huh

It hurts EU and EU is a progressive commie program so support.

Grow up, there are more important threat to Putin that live in Europe