Does anyone have the orginal video? I can't find it burried among the thousands of triggered sjw videos

Does anyone have the orginal video? I can't find it burried among the thousands of triggered sjw videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2AkgCrF4b5I
youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA
youtu.be/-eABgWX_TJA?t=201
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. I also want to see this because I never caught the original video at the time, and i don't know what event this was.

I second this.

bump

monitoring

bumpity

It was your mom kicking you out of the house.

bump

>that flag
>that comment
I feel shame. Please work on it, user

bump

it was from an alex jones one, and it was during primaries I believe, at least before trump got confirmed. after aids skrillex.

Link?

Bump. I remember these incidents at various Trump rallies, like that girl who got maced, but I never saw the original video to this with audio

I read an article about these retards, where it proposed exhibitions of this type were indicative of Demon-Possession?

Cool Image though!

Zoom-In on that thing...

Look carefully at the contortion of the muscles in that things face and throat?

It's fucking terrifying...

I need an update.

This is the video youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
But I can't find her.

Also in OP pic it looks like they're all in tshirts, which they aren't in that video.

wrong. :(

I think it happened after the election.

Wait. I could be wrong but I don't think OPs chick was in St. Louis. My memory is she was later by perhaps a month or so or just a few weeks. It was that same time period though but I don't think it was St Louis. Again I could be wrong

It did. I remember it was 2 days after the results and she was yelling at some guys celebrating. She most have had a good lawyer to get all those videos taken down

As a vegan genderfluid atheist who identifies as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog and vapes organic undocumented immigrant breast milk, I'm an enlightened liberal, and this show offends me. #Resist

This isn't the video but this is the type of scenario you describe
youtube.com/watch?v=2AkgCrF4b5I

Gather round, newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA

based leaf

youtu.be/-eABgWX_TJA?t=201

i'd rather marry a nigger than ever have to deal with a black woman ever again.

You're not so bad justin

good job

how did you find it?

I live here

sacramento? hello from the bay area.

Nothing worse than the disgusting humans that practice white guilt. They are always the worse examples of human beings too.

Thanks, user. Day of the rake has been extended

I mean on this board kek

that Argentinian has a remarkably american-nigger accent

>facts are this.....
>"LALALALALALA I DON'T WANT TO HERE THAT SHIT LALALALALALA"

Holy shit, this is always the way these arguments go; fucking disgusting.

>he's not white, better respect his opinion and atuomatically assume he's not racist
This should be some kind of mental illness.

Ha! Thats some funny shit

Kayla and Oakley's gascans bro are in that same video, took place in California I believe

I thought I was the only one who lived here

I get so bored of watching these even though they get the most publicity. One or both sides is always acting retarded.

There are actual intelligent discussions going on on the outskirts that get no attention. I was in berkeley the other day for the "free speech week" thing. Infowars was trying to get the loudest arguments. I was over talking to a democrat student and we had a productive discussion.

It's time for sane people to take things over.

You're right but it's already been found

She looks pissed. Holy crap.

I'm always so amazed at the stark difference between the two sides. Left is, without exception:
>yelling
>angry
>shutting down the conversation
>namecalling, lots of cussing
And the right is always:
>trying to patiently have a discussion
>presenting facts
>happy
>united

Trump 2020 :D

>"I'm white! I'M WHITE!"

around the 3:28 mark