Preach neo-fascism, which is an authoritarian system

>preach neo-fascism, which is an authoritarian system
>say you're entitled to free speech

I don't get it. Do you mean you want free speech UNTIL you get your way?

Other urls found in this thread:

ropeculture.org/2017/08/20/the-reality-of-free-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot to change your flag faggot

>implying we don't support a Libertarian police state where an authoritarian government dictates that the near unlimited rights of the citizenry shall not be infringed.

LOL

In hoc signo vinces

What an incoherent comic.

yeah fampai
ropeculture.org/2017/08/20/the-reality-of-free-speech/

Nope. Our ideas thrive in a free speech environment (eg. /pol), theirs do not. Get rid of the kikes and the entrenched leftists from positions of power and free speech poses no threat to us.

you left your agitprop flag on dumbass

>/pol
>our
>us
If you can't even the name the board properly there is no "us", newfag.

why is this artist so bad at portraying emotion?

I fucking knew someone would point that out as soon as I saw it

Matt Bors is such a fucking retard

>preach liberalism, which is an anti-authoritarian system
>do it surreptitiously

>Do you mean you want free speech UNTIL you get your way?
See above

>implying fascists ban free speech instead of suppressing it and fining those who use it

They're not THAT bad

>misusing that image
My argument is sound. You're clearly just some newfag that likes to pretend you've contributed to the reputation of this board simply by virtue of posting here. Lurk moar.

It's really not since you are dismissing everything I had to say because I forgot a /

Not that it matters but I've been around since new /new/ (on the chon)

We all support free speech for our side so that we can manipulate people into siding with us.

Once we take power, we'll censor your asses just like Hitler and Mussolini did.

post the one where he draws GRUMPH

Why do you keep posting this comic? Oh wait, I think we already know the answer. It's because dumb fucks on here keep replying to it.

All I see in that comic is how the left views "free speech".

8thpostbestpost

You're just too many steps behind, it's pathetic.
Like others have pointed out, it's the Western culture's values of free speech.
If you stomp it out, you play by fascist rules. If you don't stomp it out, you risk eventually playing by fascist rules anyway.

Also, anyone who's actually like the cartoon in OP is just a memetic pawn. It's low-hanging fruit to mock the weakest link, the natural tendencies of humans to have these hypocritical views.
That doesn't mean there aren't legitimate arguments to be made on either side though. People intelligent enough to consider a range of possibilities understand that people have a right to speak, AND a limited right to be heard within reason. Obviously if you want to be hyperbolic like this comic you could make such ridiculous strawman arguments such as a right to be heard justifies harassment because otherwise it would restrict such a right.