So why was the US military truly deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan? Why has this 'war on terror' been going on so long...

So why was the US military truly deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan? Why has this 'war on terror' been going on so long? Is it that they're (((fighting terrorism))) and defending (((freedom)))? What is the real reason for stirring up the ME like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwb-s_LnR9I
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
youtube.com/watch?v=MtJ42rop9Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Disregard anyone who says we went into Iraq for their oil. That answer doesn't make much sense under scrutiny. Oil did play part, though, which I'll get to. Anyway:

1) All five members of the UN Security Council genuinely believed two things: Saddam had retained a small stock of biological and chemical weapons and once the UN sanctions were lifted, he was going to resume his programs on these kinds of weapons and possibly nuclear weapons (Saddam definitely wanted Iran to believe this was the case, at the very least). Neither of these were acceptable, especially when there were fears his regime could ally with Islamic terrorist groups.

2) Power projection. We needed bases in the ME in which we could strategically support our interests, including confronting terrorist networks (and nations themselves) in Syria, Iran, Lebanon, etc. We have very important military bases there now.

3) To improve our global perception and change the psychology of the region. We wanted Saudi Arabia to get into the fight and they wouldn't if they thought the US wasn't also getting serious, and we couldn't let the terrorists think they had won (yes there was a lot of emotion and ego in this decision, but can you blame the administration here?). Compare this to the posturing the US Govt. puts forth towards gangs, cartels, and other domestic criminals.

4) Oil. If anti-American Islamic Fundamentalism of the Iranian and Al-Qaeda type took over the entire ME (including Saudi Arabia), we'd lose our access and leverage over oil interests. Before anyone loses their shit of this one ("this was done solely to benefit American oil companies!"), American prosperity is only possible through global hegemony and thus exploitation.

Why would western nations allow these people from the third world, who obviously want to destroy us, flood into our homeland?

1. Oil
2. Destabilize region to pave way for Greater Israel
3. Protect fags from da ebil scary taliban that we created and introduce (((democracy)))

Afganistan ? Because the Taliban was destabilizing Pakistan who threatened to do the job with Al-Qaeda insurgents.

Iraq ? Saddam evaded sanctions. Basra oilfields were going to be sold to Sibrneft. Saudi Arabia did not want Iraq to become the dominant oil state in OPEC. Arab ruling council decided to boot him and try to grab a chunk of Iraq for themselves. USA decided they would rather maintain the borders and invaded on their own. 9/11 was just a pretext for action. The war plans were drawn up 1 year before the invasion.

NWO plan exposed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwb-s_LnR9I
Tip of the iceburg, or should I say shekelburg.

>Get less than 5 percent of our oil from their countries
>They attack and kill hundreds of innocent people every year because they don't believe in the religion of sand

Yep, must be because of the oil

Because the (((powers that be))) would have us believe that we must both take in the refugees as punishment for """""our""""" wars (Iraq), promising to never start such retarded wars again while we simultaneously are urged by the (((warmongers))) that Assad of Syria must be overthrown (would create another war and refugee crisis) because we must protect muh democracy.

Also 9/11 was a false flag.
Wtc 7 was a controlled demolition.
WMDs were lies.

Those opium fields need cultivating

Exhibit A

Hi JIDF.

>not including herion

What

Because the predominate ideology of Western liberal democratic capitalist societies is a-historical. Not that they ignore history, but that they don't believe ideas are rooted in and contingent on history. So, they think if you just 'introduce' a foreigner to our ideals, our way of life, our system, and so on, they'll come to assimilate. This is why I believe the Iraq War plays such a large part in our current political situation, including the election of President Trump---the failure to establish a Western-type regime in Iraq demonstrated to the Western public that you *can't* just spring Western ideas and systems, be it democracy or liberalism or capitalism, wherever and to whomever you want without regard to their historical and political realities.

I'm sympathetic to conspiracy theories, but the motivations for the Iraq War, at least on a systematic level, are well analyzed and apparent. You wanna talk about why certain Jewish members of the Bush admin. themselves supported the war then sure, I'd agree on some ulterior motives, but there's nothing controversal about accepting my post and then saying "Oh, Israel benefits the most strategically because they're closest to the Iraq regime."

>Supporting the war on freedom in 2017
>Not JIDF
Pick one.

Afghanistan - punishing CIA rogue agent, Osama, CIA doesn't forget such treason.
Iraq - destroying enemy of the Saudi Arabia and Israel. But mostly of SA pleasure as the their military can't deal with Iraq and this was serous danger. Israel had no problems with BTFO arabs if needed.

The West went into Afghan to get opium and drug up the white population with various opiates including heroin. The Iraq invasion was to get rid of Saddam, flex nuts, and get some oil.

Wtc 7 was a controlled demolition.
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

War on terror was for geopolitical control and to take our freedoms. You guys will continue to be slaves untill you smash the federal reserve.

US empire propping up the petrodollar.

Yeah because believing that we kill terrorists for killing innocent people means I'm Jewish

>Oh, Israel benefits the most strategically because they're closest to the Iraq regime."
Iraq was no big deal for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtJ42rop9Uc

This.
Only way to control the price of the or petrodollar is to control the oil.
Smash the fed.

>Believing mudslimes did 9/11 and not Mossad / CIA.
Wew lad.

>911
Spoopy

Youre forgetting that our secondary if not primary goal was to destabilize enemies of israel that couldnt be bought ala saudi'

>don't touch muh beloved Saudis! They are saints and did nothing wrong !
>t. ahmed

The key is to understand that we don’t want the oil itself, we just want to control it. Where it goes and how it is denominated. Anti-Russian-hysteria and Syria war are same thing. Know the petrodollar and know the world.

That's #2.

Again Iraq is not a big threat fro Israel. SA on the other hand were scared shitless when Iraq rolled into Kuwait (and as we can see with their military "performance" in Yemen now they had all reasons to be sacred)

I am disgusted at my countrymen being slain to benefit a foreign country. Will it ever end in your opinion? Also i would enjoy a military response to the uss liberty.

Where can I find research done by people who aren't retarded?

Afganistan - to stop Al-Quaeda.
Irag - to attempt to set up a working, prosperous arab democracy that would be an example such that the other arab dictatorships (egypt, libya, saudi arabia, syria, etc.) could be removed without too much instability (obviously this was a big fail!).

>Also i would enjoy a military response to the uss liberty.
Wasn't that 50 years ago....lol. Should we attack Japan over Pearl Harbor again too???

Middle East is going to become uninhabitable in 30 years and so the population has to be integratabtle with western society.

Like I said, I think the Iraq War did a lot to irrevocably alter the psyche of the American Public with regards to military interventionism. Public opinion has turned against the Syrian Civil War (and our participation) and the possibility of a war with Iran, so I do think we're on an optimistic path. However, if we were directly attacked, I think the American public would undoubtedly be galvanized yet again the same way they were after 9/11, and it wouldn't be the first time Israel has staged a false flag with the purpose of luring the US into a war...

I'm also not very optimistic about AIPAC's tight grip on Congress loosening any time soon. What's really crazy is I study and read about these subjects all the time, and I really couldn't tell you why, strategically, Israel is such an important interest and ally of the US. Does it really boil down to religion? Can't be, because non-religious members of the govt. support them just as much. There's no rational reason. Which only leaves....

For anyone wondering, those are opium poppies. This is the starting point for the heroin epidemic. U.S. economy is propped up on drug money.

Saudis put explosives in wtc 7 and made NIST make a forged report on it?

Wew lad.
Not saying the saudis werent involved but 9/11 was a mossad / cia operation.

>Saudi citizens for years prepared for 9/11
>Saudis have nothing to do with it
pls. Without Saudis intelligence and royal family approval nothing of that would've happen.

Probably right.
As long as you don't buy the (((official story))) I'm good. The US Alphabet agencies were involved. We can't deny that.

Muh drugs in 2017 is argument even dumber then muh oil.

If CIA want to flood markets there are insanely potent synthetic drugs that can produced in quantities enough for entire world market from single CIA drug laboratory and they would have no need to deal business with 3rd skitkskins who fuck up everything.