How many cardboard shields have you made for the race war? I've already stocked up on wal-mart tikki torches

How many cardboard shields have you made for the race war? I've already stocked up on wal-mart tikki torches.

looks like plywood to me

I have my V card and white polo shirt.

>if you only knew how bad things really are

I have 3 polos, 5 pairs of khakis, 10 tiki torches, and one American flag. Guns are bad PR.

The guy on the left looks like the Nazi larper at CV.

Now, by the word cardboard, do you actually mean AR500 steel?

>Better.

im just white

Is the anti-Communist rally still on? I plan on attending if so.

why the fuck are all white supremacists so fucking nerdy and awkward.. i mean look at the guy on the right ffs

its not. got cancelled like like all your dates

>doubt it's just the white supremacists

Ever since the politics section of a certain Chinese cartoon site got involved

haha delet this

Real aryans are bust having sex and doing dangerous hobbies like motorcycle riding

Cause it's him

learn to greentext

>throwing stones in a glass house

whoops meant

That flag kek

Why are they so skinny? Can someone explain why they're all so skinny, lanky? No wide shoulders at all. No chins.

not sure пидapac
dont you have a bread line to be standing in

It's a set up you idiot don't go
T. Charlottesville attendee

Low test

The guy third from the center on the right is pretty typical. If he looked after himself then those traits might be a bit more obvious.

>learning to greentext

Yep, neither Richard nor Eli are going anymore. Charlotte is also full of nigs as well.

Can't wait to see another one of you dumb fucks sperg out and kill someone, delegitimizing you in the eyes of the nation and the world even more
Honestly I'd go and counter protest on the 28th but I think you can do more damage to yourselves than we could do to you

Yeah, cause the specimens in the OP are paragons of virility and masculunity

>he still thinks "legitimacy" matters at this point
No amount of chargers of peace will make real Americans support communism Red, just like no amount of Islamic terrorism will make you stop being a cuck for foreigners. The lines are fucking drawn.

Lol it's literally a fat nigger in a wheelchair, it's like those stupid "diversity is our strength" pictures that had an obligatory wheelchair cripple haha

(((we)))

you mean the National Guard? No one on our side died, and we didn't kill anyone either. Heather Heyers died of a heart attack, kys

far left are either junk food eating land whales or skinny Vegans and vegetarians. ..

Who killed someone? Do you mean C ville? LOL that guy will either walk or get a smaller sentence than you people expect

>drive a car into a crowd of people
>one of them dies with others injured
>b-but we didn't kill her, she died on her own, we are a movement of peace
>but we'll kill everyone who opposes us, lol
You need to get everyone on the same page and start with some actual unified rhetoric if you want to get any public sympathy from people outside your movement
Wild memes all over the place and a really mixed bag of "we just want to be here peacefully and have our opinions heard" and "we want to kill anyone who opposes us" makes you look like a bunch of hateful, disorganized, ineffectual faggots

pot meet kettle

Heather Heyer didn't even get touched by the car. She died of a heart attack because she was so fucking fat. James Fields panicked because someone hit his car with a bat. Someone had already driven through that crowd and had their car attacked earlier in the day. 10% of Americans already support us.

>Patriotic American gets surrounded in his car by a vengeful flashmob wielding baseball bats with the obvious intent to do harm
>Panics, accelerates, injures some worthless commies

This is what most moderate americans saw. Charlottesville was the most coordinated, well organized protest to date, why else would you commies be wringing your hands over it?

Be nice if they made better looking shields. It just looks like cheap plywood painted then a sticker slapped on it.

>buzzwords
>breitbart as a legitimate source

>"male" "single" and "unemployed" are buzzwords
lmao wat

Alt-left is a buzzword

Fuck man, what a funny world we live in.
These guys dont even qualify as nerds, these people were the freaks in school that not even nerds wanted to hang out with.

Freaks that smell of cabbage have finally united huh?

how about I just call you a stupid godless commie?

I only deny "stupid"

we can't all be "smart" like you

>implying we aren't constantly attacked and deplatformed by the banks, CEOs, celebrities, and MSM
>implying there's even an ounce of support in the establishment for us
>implying we don't protest
I don't even know who the picture is really supposed to be making fun of. It certainly does not describe the far right.