10/10 designs

Hard mode: no titty monsters

Easy

You. I like you.

From what I remember she was actually just a copy of some girl from an anime about pirates in the 80's

Winner.

Are you talking about OP or your post?
Honestly, titty monster kinda reminds of Mai from KOF.

underrated post

I wish she was a trap

ok im watching this

The roundest, most pettable cat.

she looks more Sup Forums than Sup Forums pham

this is good, holy shit

fuck off
awful

Wording this.

>you will never pull off the coat cape look
why live

>dem genetics

Pisscock shits-under-blade is the worst

Fuck your hard mode.

Her face will never not look dumb.

1/10 at most

>meme artstyle

>titty monsters
>ever 10/10
You are retarded and your hard mode is actually easy mode as fuck. Fuck everyone who thinks like you.

>implying

Your stupid answer tell me you weren't on the previous thread.
Go to be full retard somewhere else.
>I have no taste

Shaga is a goddess.

She is not a titty monster, but I get your point.

>implying someone should have been in a previous thread as prerequisite to anything
>imypling it is stupid
>implying cowtit designs are not ugly and boring as fuck
I really wish you could die along with shit taste fags.

And I really wish you could go somewhere else to be an asshole.

>plaid skirt
>white shirt
>bow on chest

Bland as fuck. If you had to post a titty monster, you might at least have posted a well-designed one.

Designs don't need to be /fa/ snowflake stuff to look good, user.

nice

You idiot don't understand is fucking generic?

This is an English language imageboard.

>trying to reason with cowtit fags and expect them to see beyond the tits
You're giving them too much credits

There's nothing to differentiate her from the hundreds of other schoolgirls out there. Not just the clothing, but her face, her hair, even the style she's drawn in, is all generic. Even the pose she's doing is a cliche.

In short, all there is to her is boobies.

Has generic become a buzzword for "things I don't like"?

It's 'hard mode' because so many anons literally cannot resist posting nasty cowtits based on their boner rather than the actual design. OP is not saying that it's hard to find good designs without big tits.

Do second forms count? I didn't really enjoy Nono's design, but her transformation pretty great.

No, your design is actively generic. There is nothing to distinguish it from the very long line of high school girl designs.

I don't really care how generic/common the traits are, the end product looks very uncommonly attractive.

>your
That's not me, that's someone else who's trying to back me up but is shit at it.

It looks just like every other big breasted blond high school girl. There is nothing uncommon about that design.

>"I like big boobiez"
We know, okay.

>based on their boner rather than actual design
>actual design
Literally no true scotsman.

die

It really does not. You are thinking with your dick, not with your brain. She looks boring as fuck.

One of the rules of character design is that you should be able to recognize the character just by their silhouette. Could you recognize that blonde titty monster by her silhouette? Do you know her boobies that well?

Sup Forums is full of cucks as usual.

k

It isn't really. Her hair is garishly bright, her tits are disproportionately big, and the clothes only look as good as you can expect from any basic school uniform.

But personal taste aside, it says absolutely nothing about her as a character and that is why generic designs are bad. They can make for cute girls, sure, but that's not enough to actually call it good. This is a thread for 10/10s.

Cowtitfags always use the word cuck.
I don't think they should be here in the first place.

>her tits are disproportionately big
Like 99% of anime girls, ever?

Spoken like a true cuck.

O ya real best girl coming out

strawman

Yes, that is correct. She is not part of the 1% of designs that are 10/10.

>cucks
Get the fuck out.

Yes, and it's something I dislike in general. Even designs like would look better flat, because clothes generally look better on flat chested girls (the clothes themselves, not necessarily the girl herself). Big curves distort the lines.

But admittedly, I can only say this because I'm not into women. I understand why it's an appealing part of designs for others, I just think they should pay more mind to anatomy (like having balanced proportions and obeying the laws of gravity).

You just have to have the clothing accentuate their curves, then. Different clothing looks good on different body types. Danganronpa designs, in general, are very good about being distinctive and fitting.

She needs to be taller than Komugi.

I really liked this edgy bastard

the eyes on the top of the head and the elbow missile where great

That's true. The example I linked is clothes that look better on girls with smaller boobs, but more fitted or revealing stuff looks better with big chests. It's just that revealing clothes are extremely prone to being tacky as fuck in the first place, so I see good examples less often.

It bugs the shit out of me that so many can't divorce their libido from their judgement of a character's design. Their whole idea of good character design is "someone I would have sex with." Hence you get a flood of morons in threads like these who think good character design is only about bust size.

Pic related is one of my favorite character designs.