Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims?

Although I am not a Muslim myself, all the Muslims I know are all good people, certainly much better than Blacks. I do not understand why Muslims get so much hate on this site.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3dSpCKws6M
youtube.com/watch?v=o_6YMtfBjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=aYFcZdh4UsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((moderate muslims))) are completely fine, goyim. accept them into your communities

If 4 people being killed just today by Mudslims Doesn't Tell You Why Then The Mental Illness Is Too Strong With You To Ever Understand why.

That is strange. All the Muslims I know have good jobs.

There's not many refugees in the US despite some faggots freaking out about it.

If refugees do become an issue it's because the West fucking destroyed the Middle East in the first place. Wars today are much more devastating than wars from WW1 and even WW2.

The MOAB was a bigger bomb than the nukes dropped on Japan.

Based on my experiences with Muslims, I think we should take many more refugees and allow their families to immigrate as well. They are a boon to our community.

Fuck off globalist asshead!!!!

>why hate muslims
I went to university with them for 4 years
Indians were worse

Great, they can go be good people in theor own countries. What's wrong with that?

But seriously, they're all "moderates" until they make up a significant portion of the population, then they'll let you know how they really feel.
Isn't that right, Canada?

Why are you comparing a religion and niggers?

I don't think anyone here would be pro opening up flood gates like retarded Europe is. But there's literally Lauren Southern books out there blaming Muslims for the problems in the US when they make up 1% of the population and the majority of those are African American Muslims.

I'm really indifferent to mudslimes, because I realized years ago that they're merely a symptom of the ((disease))
But naturally, you treat the symptoms of a disease before coming up with a cure.
Mudslimes are the first level, ((they)) are the final boss.

>your experience with how many?
look at europe

I don't get it either OP.

cuz Sup Forums arent attracted to your women or cant get them while their women are into you like with black guys.
Basically harder competition.
latinos statiscially are worse but sinc etheir women are hot n easy....they wont complain

sauce.....why show that incelness

oh god source

They hate mans best friend

They have a divine mission to conquer all infidels and all will work towards that goal. Their very presence is a threat.

mashallah I need this source.

you guys will fuck anything...so much for perserving the race

/thread

>jewgle images
Nice source faggot. Christcucks need to go back as well.

zeiramuslim

jihadism is just the most effective u say

Muslims refuse to integrate with other societies.

Despite having rules that allow them to "cleanse" themselves later. They insist upon their own courts and systems of punishment.

Many are aware their behavior is illegal but act out anyway.

So, I'll respect Muslims when I'm allowed to act with disrespect as they do if I were visiting their homeland.

>disrespect as they do if I were visiting their homeland.
ummm they do

the most effective candidate as the next planet-wide banned ideology, sure

because they are going to destroy my culture and whatever is left of my freedom

Because all right wing spaces on the internet have been hijacked by Zionist Jews who pervert nationalism into just a Muslim hating club.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3dSpCKws6M

youtube.com/watch?v=o_6YMtfBjKs

youtube.com/watch?v=aYFcZdh4UsM

Yeah they really hate dogs....lol.

The only thing about dogs is they're suppose to rewash before doing a prayer after touching a dog (or any animal actual)

>Muh culture

This is your culture dumbass

>This is your culture dumbass

>singing, drugged up strippers that the Jews peddle to children is White culture

No.

shes actually white american

They're brown Jews.

Kill it with fire!

"I have a beard because the prophet had a beard" - first thing I've heard from a Sandnigger, and I haven't been impressed since.

the Muslims aren't at a high enough percent here to be a threat. once they get to a high enough percent of the population they start agitating and committing terror attacks while crying persecution. they're semites and use the same tactics as their Jewish cousins.

shill/thread

Because the West (and the East desu) are at war with all muslims, constantly, it's in their holy book.

For all the reasons listed. However some more retarded shill nazi-fags seem to like them for doing things like preventing women from driving. Really by advocating this shit they aren't helping their cause. Muslims are hated for than niggers in RL for obvious reasons.

Case in point.

I've honestly been confused about the Muslim hate. Muslims think men are superior to women - that's good. They recognize homosexuality as evil - that's good. They see the evils of gambling, mind altering substances - that's good. I don't understand the views on dogs or pork - but Muslims seem to be against most of the behavior of the degenerate left. What am I missing?