Many like croatia especially alt right, but why?

Many like croatia especially alt right, but why?
Well people mostly find the win in the war between croats and serbs(cetnici, not all serbs but 2/5 today back then 1/3, both 1991 and present mostly rule serbia) inspiring and gives them hope. It's the ultimate white pill. Croat police and regular people with guns for hunting deers won the war against a serbian army wich was fully armed, had tanks and was new version of Yugoslavian army. You see noone expected that, we weren't sopposed to be free, every big(England, France) country in Europe knew about the war but noone wanted to help because we were sopposed to lose and kikes wanted it that way. They forbit media to inform people about the war because people would send help etc. Funny enough after we won us and brits came in when it was clearly not needed (because we already won, we defended our selves, it was over) and bombed poor people in serbia(NOT their army) who previously protested against hatred and killing of croats. There will be many hatefull serbs(cetnik) who lie and convince you in to believing their jewish lies(literally balkan kikes) but also some actual redpilled serbs who recognize jews want us fighting and hating each other.

Is there some way we can fund Croatia with armament so it extinguishes all Serbs from the Balkans

Is there someone the rest of the world can fund to exterminate the Americans from the European continent ?

>war between croats and serbs(cetnici, not all serbs but 2/5 today back then 1/3, both 1991 and present mostly rule serbia) inspiring and gives them hope. It's the ultimate white pill. Croat police and regular people with guns for hunting deers won the war against a serbian army wich was fully armed, had tanks and was new version of Yugoslavian army. You see noone expected that, we weren't sopposed to be free, every big(England, France) country in Europe knew about the war but noone wanted to help because we were sopposed to lose and kikes wanted it that way

That's some hardcore revisionism, lad. Might be able to fool a few of the other burgers on here. Anyways, countries in the balkans are irrelevant outside of that area.

Serbs are just a cheap knockoff version of Croats, it's like in Star Trek one of those races that lives on one moon and the other on another moon, and one moon is ten times more advanced than the other but has to subsidize the poorer moon because charity

This is just gonna end in a shit flinging fest.

Also some revisionism on your part, no one expected us to win duh. Honestly Serbs were more focused on Bosna and we built up arms and btfo'd Srpska Kraina.

Stop making these fucking threads.
Why the fuck is there permanently a thread about this shitty country?

Why are you so butthurt majmun?

they have different origins, Bosniaks are fully native dinarid, Serbs migrated down from Russia and mixed with the locals and Croats are Iranic horseman that came alongside Hungarians and mixed with the locals

yea faggot change the flag if you think our country is shitty you cuck beta male.

Bosnians are croats, some converted to Islam by force.

We'll say that but its not the truth.

they're near identical, but not close enough

Well ante, you won, we lost, congratulations.

Now leave us alone.

technically speaking you didn't lose unless you are a cetnik. Like i said kikes want us fighting. Its up to us though.

Than don't make these threads?

Fuck Ustase and NDH shit like that rebuild the fucking homeland.

Croatia are Catholic bros, plus fuck Serbs for derailing the canonization of Blessed Aloysius Stepinac.

If you think Yugoslavia was a homeland kys commie. Also everything I said was true.

If you think Yugoslavia was a homeland kys commie.

Never said that Ujko.

I'm proud of Croatia and what it's done but it obviously needs more no more of this NDH narrative.

So far every Croat i've talked to was a descent person, don't know much about Croat politics or the state of the country to have an informed opinion on it, but it seems like a descent place to live in, have some Croatian relatives that visit from time to time.

Never said anything about NDH, are you a serb?

No but I know your type.

Protip: No one likes Crogaytia

join V4 already

ZADOM

I am Hungarian and we used to administer your country and most of Serbia, and when we did central Europe was an economic titan.

Now let me say that while you are fighting over this now petty bullshit the New Jew Order has conquered the world and is destroying our race completely.

Forget this other crap already and unite with me my brother!

SPREMNI

>Many like croatia
That's how far i read your bullshit