Kuromukuro Episode 13

Okay, the mystery is good so far but Japan is notorious for fucking up the final reveal.
Is there any possible way in which it will not end up being a retarded asspull?

Here's what we know so far:
Efidolg are genetically identical to humans (they have 23 pairs of chromosomes)
They look Japanese (you know, with their white skin and multicolored hair)
They all have red eyes and an implant in their neck
Ken has both so in all likelyhood is a brainwashed alien which makes no sense
They can't come from Earth because the Sengoku period didn't invent space travel, mechs and mind control
They can't come from somewhere else because they're FUCKING HUMAN
So what? Are they from the future? How does this end in a satisfying way?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusetter.com/tw/JOLhe#all
fusetter.com/tw/xmY37#all
fusetter.com/tw/QiVlm#all
fusetter.com/tw/bmWIg#all
fusetter.com/tw/2gIiE#all
fusetter.com/tw/dpQjo#all
fusetter.com/tw/IPdBp#all
fusetter.com/tw/hGLv5#all
fusetter.com/tw/YCPSw#all
wc2014.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime4vip/1467526130/
twitter.com/kuromukuro_unkl/status/681753005260062720
shiba.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1467361825/l50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a faggot for taking the space robot plot any kind of way.
You're a faggot for not skipping ever single robot fight/boring info dump.

The only reason anyone is watching this show is for cute girls, sol, and muh Magic boyfriend fucking around in modern Japan.

Go back to where ever you came from you stupid Vick, and don't you ever try to talk about kurumukoros boring ass generic robot plot on this board ever again.

>Ken has both so in all likelyhood is a brainwashed alien which makes no sense
Why not?
Well not brainwashed but his clan may have been deserters.
He seem more resilient than a common human, he also mentions his relic was stolen by the princess(again likely an alien).

That's the thing I don't think makes sense. He's fully knowledgeable about Sengoku Japan and doesn't seem to be lying. Him and Yukihime are aliens, so why does he know about the Washiba clan? Mideval Japan couldn't possibly have repelled space invaders with mechs or brainwashed their captured so where's their 'out'? And why does he think the Princess helped him out when she's clearly still on their side?

Do people liking things you don't like really upset you that much?

Humans of earth come from an alien spacechip that had an accident and crashed in this planet.

I think that would explain it, although the real reason is probably a completely different one.

What cute girls user? The only barely cute girl is that cosplay slut.

>tfw she's probably not going to be alive for very long

Good, those eyebrows are a crime.

Why she looked like this at Ken? She looks thirsty.

Simple. They infiltrated humanity, Ken brought his mech with Hime and Ken forgot the part where he was a fucking alien or Hime was an alium all along but needed someone to help her pilot her mech and didn't have a partner and chose Ken because he was a dumb bastard.
I figure likely Ken rebelled or Hime ejected, got picked up by the aliens and Hime left him in the robot which kept him in statsis due to that thing the robot does where it eats crap around it.
Doesn't make sense why the effidolgs needed to fuck off for five hundred years, maybe they need to fee off asteroids and shit to stay alive which is why you always see a bunch of rocks around their ship.
I fully expect a "Choose Hime or Yukina' plot in s2.

I hope she does anal.

>Is there any possible way in which it will not end up being a retarded asspull
But this show has 26 episodes?

They're committing assault on my dick!

SUBS WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gg subs next week. There's a decent sub on nyaa though. You should get them and come back to shitpost with us, user.

Zhank you sempai!

Too bad for the hime that it's impossible to take her seriously with that chubby dumb face.

Do you think its better or worse than nagi no asses's fish eyes?

I don't know who these are, sorry.

>dumb

* cute

Only thing I can think of is they must be future humans. Which is a pretty shitty twist.

I hope gg has a good time

AI KO WE TO
TOKII MEEEEEH

Why no Glasslip?

You know why.

>just picked this up

I'm actually enjoying this show. Why'd everyone drop it?

man, all the girls have really pinchable babyfat cheeks!

It's more like not much people watch this since beginning.
Thanks Netflix.

Yesterday Japan have episode 14 pre-screening, here are some spoiler impression.
fusetter.com/tw/JOLhe#all
fusetter.com/tw/xmY37#all
fusetter.com/tw/QiVlm#all
fusetter.com/tw/bmWIg#all
fusetter.com/tw/2gIiE#all
fusetter.com/tw/dpQjo#all
fusetter.com/tw/IPdBp#all
fusetter.com/tw/hGLv5#all
fusetter.com/tw/YCPSw#all

Hime-sama was an Efidolg plant who got yellow fever
Ken was given implants by Hime-sama when she died which is why he can pilot the mech
Yukina's dad gave her implants too
Earth was seeded by Efidolg long ago to bury their mech shit

Yukina clearly got implanted when she first got in the robot, she very obviously says "Ouch" and touches the back of her neck. Hime can't be dead, or else who stabbed Ken? Her identical twin?

>Her identical twin?
Possible since Yukina implied that in this episode.

The "aliens who are actually related to humans" plot reminds me of Macross.

>fusetter.com/tw/2gIiE#all

Well, Ken can heal by himself?

which proves that he's an alien and that his memories are fake. sculder and mully were right!

Do people even know subs are out anyway, or just wait gg?

are they meme or decent subs?

Decent subs.

Why didn't Sophie take the shot? Why didn't Yukina have a gun after she completed the basic training? Why does Yukihime not recognize Ken?

For the first question seems you will get the answer in next episode, according to spoiler.

>which proves that he's an alien
or he's just a human but the nanomachines in his body helped him to heal faster

we metal gear now

Japan opened a thread for episode 14 spoiler.
wc2014.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime4vip/1467526130/
>鬼がムエッタを襲って剣之介を守る?

>剣術を知識として知っていても身体は付いてこない様だな

>という事は?
>洗脳よりは姫のクローン?

>トークショーでは声優さんたちはムエッタの事を、姫と呼んでいた

>という事は?

Is there a new OP/ED?

Has HS dropped this? They haven't relased 13 and it's not on their schedule.

>please update
Here.

best girl

>What cute girls user?
Homos not allowed

Jesus Christ. This is some quality autism in the best style "fucking bullshit from reddit"

Tari Tari S2 when?

>how to put on a clip-on tie

What is that bow bullshit?

At the Kuromukuro premiere, we will be giving out a Japanese traditional underwear, fundoshi!
twitter.com/kuromukuro_unkl/status/681753005260062720

This show needs more lewd fanart. Gets less pixiv than HaruChika

ep 14 spoiler from 2ch.
teacher takekuma doing first aid while marina passes out seeing excessive bleeding. muetta runs away, kaya(camera boy) follows after. muetta tries to hurt kaya and a UN soldier dies to save him.
ken seems to be confused and can't stay cool, yukina tries to calm him down. bleeding stops, wound doesn't heal, but both mirasa and muetta comes back with thier robots, so kuromukuro launches while ken vomitting blood. mirasa and muetta fights seperately cuz they both want thier own exploit. UN induces them to fight with one another and finally defeats.

Not defeated, just make them retreated.

>Netflix
How about the fact that its a dull mecha anime from P.A. Works and that it being on Netflix doesn't change anything?

Its not getting attention in Japan either so....

It's good and most stable show of the season.
I don't need you to agree though, just kill yourself.

It's closer to SoL with moderate mecha themes, honestly. Even the bad guys don't seem like we're meant to take them that seriously. I'm enjoying how they've chosen to partition it all.

If it's not popular enough, they're not even making pre-screening event for middle episode.

PA have always just done whatever the fuck they want. Especially now that this is their anniversary original I'd imagine they're just making what they want to make sales be fucked.

>It's good and most stable show of the season.
Nope just boring and predictable, the lack in activity in the threads are proof enough.
It honestly shouldn't have been a mecha anime. The mechs are not only ugly but feels tacted on as badly as they were in Code Geass. Plus I doubt anyone who watches this cares as much about them as the cute girls.

But it is popular enough in Japan, not one of most popular show in Japan of course.

That's because most people in Sup Forums doesn't even know subs are out, right now people in here only looking for gg.

Besides, what is this have to do with good show or not?

>the lack in activity in the threads are proof enough.
Go nyaa and check how many people downloaded this episode's subs, and how many people download gg's episode 12 subs.

>people still blaming gg subs
>b-b-b-but Nyaa
That DJ show had more downloads than this and barely anyone talked about it.

>Besides, what is this have to do with good show or not?
You didn't even explain why the show was good to begin with

Sup Forums activity has literally never been a good indication of anything. No one here buys anything.

The fact that you use shitposting way to try making this thread more activity is pretty pointless.
If it's not activity enough, let it die then, you can bet someone will open this episode 13 thread again when gg subs are out, unless maybe someone caped Netflix subs and people notice it.

>But it is popular enough in Japan, not one of most popular show in Japan of course.
no, he's not popular in Japan

>Sup Forums activity has literally never been a good indication of anything.
>checks MAL
>dead discussion
>checks ANN
>dead discussion
>checks 2ch
>everyone is just talking about waifus
Its dead jim.

>character rankings

>New type poll
Yeah, the sales of Sakamoto most be great.

Implying anyone in the west buys anything that would actually contribute to the success of a show in any appreciable quantity

>checks 2ch
>everyone is just talking about waifus

As a people from 2ch, you're lying and insulting us.
shiba.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1467361825/l50
You Sup Forums keep coping bunch of little details from us without even say hi and you said we just talking about waifus?

Wow...that's dead

Yes that's how you accurately measure how popular something is or do you have an alternative?

>NewType – August 2015 Popularity Ranking

>Male:
1. Hayate Immelmann - Macross Delta
2. Kirito - Sword Art Online
3. Archer - Fate/Stay Night: UBW
4. Ikoma - Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
5. Sakamoto - Sakamoto desu ga?
6. Karamatsu - Osumatsu-san
7. Osamu Dazai - Bungo Stray Dogs
8. Araragi Koyomi - Monogatari Series
9. Messer Ihlefeld - Macross Delta
10. Edogawa Ranpo - Bungo Stray Dogs

>Female:
1. Freyja Wion - Macross Delta
2. Saber - Fate/Stay Night: UBW
3. Mumei - Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
4. Mirage Farina Jenius - Macross Delta
5. Mikumo Guynemer - Macross Delta
6. Machi Amayadori - Kuma Miko
7. Tsubasa Hanekawa - Monogatari Series
8. Sheryl Nome - Macross Frontier
9. Reina Prowler - Macross Delta
10. Rin Suzunoki - Bakuon

>Title:
1. Macross Delta
2. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
3. Kuma Miko
4. Osomatsu-san
5. King of Prism by Pretty Rhythm
6. Bungo Stray Dogs
7. Boku no Hero Academia
8. Bakuon!!
9. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
10. Monogatari Series

It's 5 or 6th(can't really remember) most popular show in 2ch of spring season, keep saying "it's dead" won't make you right.

Stop the fuck talking about us if you know nothing.

gg is taking time off to go to some event

>t's 5 or 6th(can't really remember) most popular show in 2ch of spring season,
Cool horseshit

Literally the forst few comments in that thread are about waifufaggotry. You're not fooling anyone

>/l50
>first few comments

You dumb bastard.

Is this 2 cour?

Another lying, in current 2ch thread most talked about is the ending of last episode, waiting people spoil episode 14 and how will next episode's fight end up.

Even use current /l50, the first few comments there are about Efidolgs.

Why the fuck are you reposting this unrelated shit in every thread? Are you mentally challenged?

Wow...even /m/ doesn't give a shit about this and the only reason threads are alive is because of the Yukina hater shitposting

None of them there even know subs are out already.

>small number of super advanced robots under command of the UN (or Globe, whatever) defend Earth from sexy aliens in orbit
>very blue and green look to the show, with buildings having a futuristic look
>for the most part, technology is just slightly futuristic
>story largely revolves around the mystery of aliens
>juggles mystery, slice of life, and mecha action

This series kind of makes me think of what Captain Earth could have been (and wanted to be) if it wasn't an incompetent clusterfuck and actually developed its characters by showing them interacting and doing things, didn't have an inherently low-tension premise, and didn't rely almost entirely on exposition and dictating to the audience what they're supposed to be feeling to tell its story.

I agree with you, love-love-yukina shitposter!
Wow...even /m/ doesn't give a shit about this and the only reason threads are alive is because of our love-love-yukina shitposter!