Julian Assange has evidence that BTFO of Russian Hacking, offers to Trump for Pardon

Assange makes offer to reveal truth, Trump has never heard about it.

> Representative Rohrabacher traveled to visit Assange and has seen the evidence in person, says it's legit.

> Rohrabacher tries to get messages through to Trump about the evidence and offer.

> Rohrabacher is blocked by chief of staff Kelly who is shielding Trump from many of his advisors

This could be huge, the curtain could be pulled back on the whole Deep State/DNC.
pjmedia.com/video/rohrabacher-assange-has-absolute-proof-of-who-gave-him-dnc-emails-and-it-aint-the-russians/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4933810/Assange-reveal-proof-Russia-did-not-hack-Hillary.html?login#newcomment
thelibertyconservative.com/report-john-kelly-blocking-deal-that-would-vindicate-julian-assange/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

le bump

Who gives a shit? Real Assange was eliminated quite long time ago, the whole thing is CIA ops now.

This is stupid. All 3 parties worked together. We all know Drumpf hacked the election. Just Look at the popular vote.

Assange is unironically a Russian shill, why does he always seem to support the exact same things Putin seems to support?

Really? Like he never exposed Panama shit?

>popular vote
>lives in a representative republic that uses the electoral college.
you mean illegal spics voting?

Can't get a hold of a guy always in Twitter? Bs

So this who time we have been listing to

Liquid Assange?

>Real Assange was eliminated quite long time ago, the whole thing is CIA ops now.
Putin pls go.

The whole "Russia Hacked the Election" narrative is falling apart day by day.

Now we find it was limited to facebook ads with no help for any specific candidate and all that is left is the DNC hacking which has been debunked here by several IT experts.

Trump has the balls to blow this whole thing wide open, and why wouldn't he? They are attacking him at every move.

Got any credibal sources for your conspiracies?

Jeff sessions won't pull the trigger because he knows it will only expose the truth about trump.

Trust me you have no idea how bad it can get.

I guess the guy on the balcony was an hologram with a very precise voice modulator.

He exposed some russian files last week faggot.
wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/

Bumpp

the fact that you don't need any form of I.D. to vote in alot of states so it wouldn't be a stretch to say they voted en mass. user think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

Why else would democrats be entirely against voter ID laws? Literally anybodsy can just walk up to a polling station and vote with no ID. It's fucked up.

How can you possibly tell if they are legal or if that isn't the 10th time they have voted today?

>now we find it was limited to facebook ads

False lol

Explain

not blaming him. i also would do anything to not be sent to ecuador

Deep State doesn't want to pardon Assange

kek. how are the womens though?

Looks like Assange is getting desperate, hoping his last friend Doland will save him from the rope.

Didn't we already go through this with Obama? He said something like is Manning was released or whatever, he'd turn himself in?

LOL, lol

What other proof do you have?
The whole "Russians hacked 20 something state's election offices was prove false and fake news.

What else you got, son?

Theres a time and place for everything. Trump will pull the trigger when things are primed and ready to do so.
I guarentee he knows about Assange's deal. This whole Kelly is blocking him from everyone is just the narrative Trump wants. He WANTS people to believe he is vulnerable and isolated
"Strike when you appear weak when you are really strong. Pull back when you appear strong but are really weak."

Every time Assange claims he has something he never follows through.

Ecuadorian hotties, keep you warm at night.

>Wanted by Sweden for rape
>Attempts to make deal with USA against Russia
wtf does it all mean?

i guess this is the hold up with vault 8

Same as with Snowden, you are better off when you are fucked by the US then be friends with Russia.

with their spicy farts

Trump is a Soros agent.

user.....my pantalones suddenly have gotten tighter...i may have to visit this place

how so?......
>nigger jew shill also

Oh desu off

muh russia

You sure?

Bump

It fell apart 6 months ago buddy

Hat you looking at? That my daughter.

turned out that the supposed women he raped made it all up

>Got any credibal sources
>credibal

>Assange makes offer to reveal truth,
Considering he's been the Kremlin propaganda mouthpiece for the past 5 years, that really is news

Very low effort 0/10

What is this?

he should go to Ivanka or Jared, they have Don's ear

>Very low effort 0/10
Sounds like you don't have a clue what happened after the Panama Papers in 2012. Try to keep up.

((They)) will make sure he is arrested and sent to a sun box in Afghanistain before he can do it.