Bleach

Will it ever be good again?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/LxqYou0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>again

No, absolutely not.

This thread is dedicated to the beauty, grace, and charisma of Kuchiki Rukia.

Also. What is she going to do next chapter? Is she going to break down and cry next to dear dead Ichigo, or will she somehow revive him?

Discuss

post Rukichi suffering and despair.

too late, bro

Rukia was never anything special, but her autist fans have made it so that I can't stand the sight of her. Posting a better girl.

Up until SS it was AT LEAST enjoyable.

I don't wanna think about what she's gonna do because knowing Kubo she'll probably not even talk with Ichigo next chapter.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR. BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER.

RYUKEN FUCKING WHERE??

>Up until SS
So like 8 volumes out of 70?

>not believing in Kubo

1/2

post any Rukia lewds involved her gloves.

2/2

BLEACH WAS GOOD UNTIL SOUL SOCIETY

Right when they stepped foot into the Soul Society the whole series went to shit.

>MUH SOL

Is it time for some old stuff?

YES PLEASE.

Remember when Ichigo actually had to use skill to fight his opponents before he got Bankai?

I still think Old Man zangetsu still inhabits Ichigo even if quincy and hollow were both ripped away. when hollow was being ripped, we see his mom and not old man zangetsu. that's a clue i think. I think old man zangetsu was in actuality Ichigo's shinigami power all along and he used his mom's part, the quincy and the hollow as step in swords. Ichigo believed them to be his true powers therefore his mind and will believed this, and seeing as how he merged his blade accordingly believing old man zangetsu and the hollow to be a part of his power, old man Juha Bach post absorbing Mimi Hagi sama and the soul king, would see all probable futures of this and he probably sees as Ichigo thought, which is his inner self is indeed a par of the quincy, when in actuality its not, it's his shinigami. I could be wrong though but that's my feeling.

THE

LOVE

AND

DESTINY

ICHIGO

INHERITED

I miss his old Bankai...

D you think we'll ever see his inner world again?

l-lewd

imgur.com/LxqYou0

Nice face.

Bleach was only bad during parts of mexico, and the end of fullbring.

>and the end of fullbring
All of Fullbring*

I bet my trust fund that the next chapter will be just like this.

Seeing as how it ends in like 5 chapters, no.

>5 chapters
It'll be at least 50 more.

Bleach is good when it's worldbuilding and character interaction instead of 200 chapters of uninterrupted fighting and asspull.

>THE END 23
>DEICIDE 24

not a fucking chance.

Ichigo definitely still has his Shinigami powers but I think the Quincy/Hollow powers being taken away were done for a reason. If OMZ is to be believed then he was the avatar of Ichigo's Quincy powers and was suppressing his real Shinigami powers. So this might be the first time we see his REAL shinigami powers.

Ichigo dies.
And Hollow Ichigo and Old Man Zangetsu become the new MCs.

>RYUKEN FUCKING WHERE??

He showed up with Isshin at the end of the chapter where Rukia and Renji headed for Ichigo. So he should arrive at his destination very soon, whether it is the throne room with Ichigo or at the battlefield of his son.

I think its ok to just post it.

>ends in like 5 chapters
Nigga we have like 20 chapters left.

could you have a seat next to me?

No, you twits. Bleach was good through Soul Society and even in the Arrancar arc through the Grimmjow fight. At that point it ran out of steam, and the revelation that Orihime was merely bait and the horribly long and pointless fake Karakura battles between Fracciones and vice captain levels was where it went to shit, with the Turn Back the Pendulum arc being a slight bright spot.

So what happened with The Heart this chapter? Did he died?

With Renji and Orihime in Kon's position, eh?

>You'll never come home to find him sitting on your couch
Why live

Best girl.

24 chapters minimum. Four chapters remaining in the current volume and 20 chapters for the next two volumes, if the covers are Orihime, Rukia, and Ichigo as expected.

If Chad gets a cover too there will be at least 35 chapter left.

>Bleach was good through Soul Society and even in the Arrancar arc through the Grimmjow fight.
SS arc was shit and the Arrancar arc was decent for it's run then everything went to shit and stayed shit when it went to the Hueco Mundo arc.

The Hueco Mundo arc did some interesting things at its start. Ishida and Chad finally got some fights, and Rukia had a major spotlight against Not!Kaien. It went to shit when the endless battles against Szayeloporro and Nnoitra started.

Pernida is best Sternritter

So have we reached the point that even if all the remaining war potentials teamed up, it's basically impossible to defeat Yhwach?

I don't know what could even work at this point. Maybe some Tessai, "I can only stop time for a few minutes" bullshit that will give them time to figure out how to save Uryu so they can use the Antithesis to stop him?

Ichigo and Aizen are the only ones likely to manage something.

But what if his shinigami powers is really the old man. Bach wouldn't want his shinigami powers, but that quincy hollow mix is what he was really after. It's just something old man Zangetsu said of how he's ready to Let Ichigo take over and then he says goodbye. If old man zangetsu has all of Juha's memories then he knows the almighty power would easily see through and crush any potential future Ichigo can think of. Remember, Bach attacked not just Ichigo but also his I can do and the futures tied to those. Old man zangetsu would have known that Bach would have seen Ichigo's futures and see his quincy power as the main power in the mix between the quincy and hollow power. So he probably implied he was Ichigo's quincy power. Instead, when Juha absorbed those powers, Ichigo sees the hollow and his mother disappear, and not old man zangetsu.

He's never seen his mother inside his inner world so why does he see her disappear.

He wasn't looking into his inner world there were just picture associations done by Kubo since it was White and Masaki shown well before he was born, then the fading image of his mother as a memory.

Never unless kubo rebooted it.

Perhaps, but his Quincy power was always the old man, or so we thought so for us, the viewers, Kubo would have shown the old man. Showing his mother disappearing means jack shit to all of us. Kubo would have known that. The only association his mother has to him beside her DNA is her quincy power that he had inside of him, which to him and us meant the old man. By not showing us the old man Kubo's saying what?

I think the old man was always his shinigami power using the power of the almighty, albeit a weaker form of it, controlling Ichigo's inner swords, the quincy, his mom, and the hollow, white zangetsu. the old man knows the almighty is unbeatable especially by ichigo, yet he gives him some pep talk about being satisfied? Just doesn't add up.

Do the Japanese even reboot stuff?

Dragonball

>Will she reunite with Isshin
>Will she ever regain the part of her that Aizen took
>Where has she been since being dezombified
>What was the 'something happened' that kept her from becoming captain after Isshin

She's Kubo's favorite, he wouldn't leave so many unanswered questions surrounding her, would he?

>What was the 'something happened' that kept her from becoming captain after Isshin

Sex scandal.

I mean she couldn't be Captain without a Bankai anyway. Which Hitsugaya mastered well before her.

She will smack some sense onto ichigo not to give in to despair.

Somewhere between 20 and 30 is the most realistic to say "it ends soon". 40 chapters is already a fucking year.

>She's Kubo's favorite, he wouldn't leave so many unanswered questions surrounding her, would he?
Kubo's the same as Kishi when it comes to favorite characters. They'll get completely shafted.

I miss watching Bleach on Youtube in 2007 in 240p and episodes cut on 3 parts

It's been 9 years

Watch the abridged like the rest of us.

>All of Fullbring
Nah, it was actually one of the better arcs. He just ruined it with the ending

>it was actually one of the better arcs.
You're entitled to your opinion.

I think the restoration of Ichigo's powers was good, and the ending was good, it just could've been written better and the Fullbringers should've been more integral characters to the plot, not just a bunch of kids getting rekd by the overpowered captain-tier Shinigami.

Orihime is miles better.

>Opinion.

it was neat, simple and elegant

>Fact.

I'm going to marry Orihime.

>Opinion.

prepare to be harassed by the fags

But she's already taken user.

Yeah; seemed overkill having fucking Byakura kill Facebook like that, jesus.

I'm going to marry her twice as hard as kurosaki can.

Since when was it said that she didn't have bankai?

Mostly what I was talking about was a bit of Q&A from the second databook where a lot of information is censored out for spoilers but knowing what we know now must say something like:

"Rangiku who was assistant captain at the time was a candidate to be promoted to captain but a lot of stuff happened and in the end it was Toshiro Hitsugaya as a third-seat that was promoted to captain." there's still a lot I don't fill confident in filling in but it does lead to the idea that she was on her way to be promoted but Hitsugaya may have impressed more with his potential and was picked instead.

I'm going to NTR Orihime away from Ichigo

>getting rekd by the overpowered captain-tier Shinigami
The worst part is that only Rukia was technically beaten and even then all of them with the exception of Ikkaku were wearing limiters.

Orihime is too pure for ntr.

I really really wish we had gotten a brief agent of the shinigami arc 2 before all this where Ichigo had to train the newbie shinigami put in charge of Karakura

Yea the fuck happened to that kid? He just got introduced on a whim and then Kubo was like "Nah... I don't like this. Let's just forget it ever happened."

Does she do anything important now? I have not checked up on Bleach since the anime ended

If only Ulquiorra was still around we wouldn't have any of this shipping war shit.

I'm glad he's dead.

I agree with this.

He got fucking rekt by Haschwalth in the first invasion. Or at least his commanding officer in the vicinity did.

Perfect, user.

Reminder that shippingfags are merely waifufags with a cuckold fetish and their thoughts and feelings should not be validated in any way.

Would you be able to make her happy? Ichigo would make her the happiest girl in the world. In order to marry her, you need to at least match that.

Man Ichigo looks really good here.

>Also. What is she going to do next chapter?

The scene is gonna cut to Ichigo waking up after being knocked out for a while and somebody, either one or all of his friends being next to him, maybe Hanatarou healing.

I must.

>implying it won't be Orihime

I just want Hime to win the Ichigobowl so we can have another meltdown a la Naruhina vs Narusaku.

That makes on sense. I don't generally like Orihime but I shipped her with Ulquiorra while I shipped Ichigo with both Rukia, Riruka, and Neliel. And I don't even think that highly of Riruka

Who is my "waifu" then?

Orihime beated Ulquiorria's cock tho.

He was done.