I think it's time for the United States to rejoin the British Empire

I think it's time for the United States to rejoin the British Empire.

First we take Manhattan, then we firebomb Dresden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2xWQr4VaUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are unofficially part of the USA, or how do you say, Omega state

Or USA is unofficially part of the Empire

But the Empire... MUH EMPIRE!

It was all so Good

we dont want all of it, the original colonies will be enough

I have a bong in my family tree.
He's still hanging.

Yankee logic: Rebel against the freest country in the world over a 2% taxation rate; be willing to cause a war that leads to 150,000 deaths.

When then Southern States say that they desire to secede from the Union on exactly the same principles, invade them in order to chain them to you against their wills and so cause another 600,000 deaths.

The fuck are you smoking? If anything it's Britain that should be absorbed into the US.

The U.K emblem is ugly. Make your own flag, use a plant as the main focus of it.

this OP

>use a plant as the main focus of it.
fuck off leaf

flowers on flags is for fags

Literally a fucking leaf.
Nope, pic related.

I dunno, mate. Let the people of America decide.

CommonPrayer.org

The opinions of Vatican-Roman "Catholics" like yourself will have very little weight in the upcoming Angloland.

Yes but we need to officially combine the roles of King and Pope and have a King of the Popes.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2xWQr4VaUA

Why not both? I'm both Catholic and loyal to the British Empire.

Are you Anglican Use Catholic? Stop potato nigging if not.

And watch Anglican T.V. at YouTube, lad. It's a joint Anglo-American venture based round conservative Christianity.

No, I'm a traditional Latin Catholic, but my loyalties lie with the Queen. Just like the Duke of Norfolk, 100% loyal and 100% Catholic.

>I'm a Catholic but I follow a heretic.

>I can't be loyal to a monarch that shares the same language, culture, history, goals, etc. because their religion is slightly different than mine

Why not just grant statehood to England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales and have 54 states?

Kek

>implying you can grant statehood to a sovereign monarch