Which is going to be the first country to go fascist?

Greece is the most obvious choice, but what about after that?

Brazil already has a fascist government.

Sweden

Canada

Yeah, I would bet on Sweden, the rest of the Nordic countries, then probably the US.

Doesn't Greece have a huge problem with antifa and literal communists? Is that what will propel fascism?

Golden Dawn is already at 7% in parliament. I believe they're slated to win in 2019 with how fast they are growing. The far left and far right generally make each other grow.

LOL we're going commie before fashie
I'm gonna say Germany gets some nostalgia and goes full holocaust again, this time on the right people

Go fascist and go bankrupt

How can anyone be this delusional?

ukraine or greece

>plot twist: it's a third world shithole like Brazil
>the savior of the white race will be fucking Vargas 2 Electric Boogaloo

LOL, KILL YOURSELF FUCKING COMMIE TRAITOR

Why would Greece go fascist?

Spain after its civil war.

Golden Dawn is the fastest growing political party there.
What countries have stronger fascist movements then? Both the far right in Sweden and the US are growing rapidly, especially in comparison to the rest of the world.
That's the opposite of what happened in Germany.

Ya Ukraine is super close! Good call

America, only after it's Balkanization though.

China is already fascist.
>single party state
>private property exists but is controlled by the government to serve the interests of the nation
>the nation has its own internet to keep out foreign influences
>propaganda is everywhere and military marches are routine, instilling a sense of loyalty and pride in the people
>the Chinese government is attempting to bring back Chinese culture after communism destroyed much of it
>scientific progress is highly valued and the nation is making great strides in the fields of AI, genetic engineering, and space exploration
>foreign elements such as Islam and Christianity are suppressed or controlled by state churches
>the nation values military strength and is making efforts to ensure that its security is defended through military power
>85% of the population is satisfied with their country's direction

wtf are all these party hats doin on here?

Spain

Northern Ireland

isn't that all just the parts of authoritarian government that fascism shares

México

I forgot about Ukraine. What is their fascist movement? I know about Azov Battalion.

They let us know who is a newfag

China isn't properly fascist. Their economy isn't autarkic and foreign private industry ruins their environment at great cost to the people.

Croatia!

>Canada will someday have a fascese on their flag instead of a fucking leaf
Honestly can't wait for this

Casting my vote for france, can't really go wrong now

So they can finally pay debt