This scares white nationalists

>this scares white nationalists

COMPUTAH

macfag

Scares the blacks more otherwise they would take advantage of the free education available to them rather than kill each other every weekend.. If you ever gone to school with a black you understand this...

Not really. If they stopped acting like wild animals, there wouldn't be half the animosity. Education is a good thing, except for modern University which teaches no viable skills, leaves the student with large debts, and subtly points them at society as the enemy.

>Macs paid for by bond money stolen from white part of school district
>black teachers that have an education marginally better than the children they are instructing
>new, modern school building that will inevitably turn to shit/outdo its service life faster than a white-majority school
>half of the children in the picture won't graduate

Doesn't scare me user

It's not as if you'd learn much in the first place. American public schools are glorified daycare centers for older children and teenagers.

Fucking hell, the skull shape of that one in the middle..........
How in the world do people look at that and think we're even close to being the same species.

Niggers are retarded. Macbooks and fancy schools will never fix that.

look at the girl 3rd from the front
Lazy niglet can't even keep her head up for a photo op, let alone the real thing

This and why do they think I want to hold them down? Do those dumb fucks realize that I would much prefer to not be paying them gibs. I know the answer

>all black girls

It should probably scare black men too

>Niggers allowed to use computers
Nah.

>Macs

this
All the talk of
>"STEM Education"
>21st century technology
>putting technology in the hands of students
>Khan Academy/TED/online learning
is absolute bullshit

A computer in front of you doesn't fix a bad work ethic, just look at 1/4 of the people on Sup Forums

I'm terrified that one day, political correctness and affirmative action makes them flight controllers, pilots and directors of safety for nuclear plants.

kek
pic related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If you ever gone to school with blacks you'd know this is fake....

>niggers need special classes to learn how to use a computer

A little under 80% of the stereotypes that are self explanatory in the black community are casually correlated with the lack of staying in education.

Wtf, stop projecting onto them, we all know you want them dumb because if they weren't they would be voting republican. Why the fuck do you think they have specific racial lingo related to politics like "uncle tom" or "house nigger".

Really activated my almonds.

Only 16% of African Americans are able to score above 100 on an IQ test. Enjoy your evening.

yeah
they would be hunched over, nigger lipped, browsing black twitter or downright not doing anything

Kangz invented computers 6 million years ago.

I'm fine with niggers getting educated as long as it's in their own ethnostate. Seriously though, look how stupid the shapes of their heads and faces look. Look at the girl in the white shirt in the middle. Look where her forehead is in relation to her nose and mouth. A disgusting race the negroid is. A curse to all humanity. All races hate negroids.

Can I dun sell dis foe crack?

Okay, Baltimore, listen up. We're going to have a 'don't kill other niggers' weekend. You think you can go a weekend without killing other nigge-

and... they're killing one another already.

Not at all. If this picture was more true, If Africans and other races assimilated and held the same values as us.. White nationalism wouldn't need to exist.

>this scares white nationalists

Probably all looking at pictures of fried chicken and watermelon.

>receive education budget
>spend it all on four macbooks

nah I'm not worried

We are the same species retard. Race is a social construct to categorize subspecies without saying subspecies. A grizzly bear and a polar bear are bears they're just different subspecies of that category. Different breeds different genes.

Sounds like the same percentage of Sup Forums users

>Education is a good thing
It's a bad thing because it allows minorities to coast on the success of white people while replacing them because of affirmative action.

Also, spending tons of resources on third worlders is a waste of time and money. First world behavior and thinking is mostly genetic so educating apes isn't going to work.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no you have deafted me

not really
I don't hate niggers for existing. I just don't want to live near them.

>4 hours

Black schools always have massive funding problems unless they receive charity or federal aid, which is how they afford this. They'll just try to use the macs to browse worldstar anyways.

i would rather see that than drug dealers and welfare queens t b q h f a m i l y

>massive funding problems
what? they receive the most funding....

>Black schools always have massive funding problems
i am eagerly awaiting you to cite an official source

Well yeah when they get gibs.

>Locks attached

but really are black people able to be smart

They don't afford jack shit you School Adlet
Computers are almost always donations
Nigger schools that do get funding are constantly having those funds revoked because the nog administrators always get caught with their fingers in the KFC bucket

golden

what are they talking about?

Lol that fucking photo xD

...Because we are capable of intermating and producing viable (meaning also capable of mating, since you obviously don't know anything about biology) offspring? That's how living species are generally defined.

this is literally national news

Why the fuck would we care about this?