Best Korea

Does anyone really think North Korea will strike the US and/or allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26048324
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=OpFg5-JxiSk
youtu.be/du9v7VclWDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pray for it. I'm ready to die. I'm an idiot among degenerates in a society with no culture. I often pray for a nuclear weapon to hit me directly.

Germany didn't start WW1

sage

Germany is the one who really expanded and pushed the war forward

I hope Germany starts world war 3
YES IT DID TRAITOR

this is why i love this place
guam is the only likely nuke target atm imo. japan would serve no real purpose. if they touch tokyo they die. seoul will get hit with conventionals until it's destroyed as kim threatens with nukes and invades on the ground. that's how i see it and i don't care who thinks i'm wrong.

Here we go..

GTFO nu pol

DIE LEAF

why is Germany so belligerant and generally shit-disturbing?

>the leaf
Yeah I'm a Leaf and?

That's not the 2nd and 3rd Reich flag.

Yes, But they would prefer if we were to hit them first. Everything North Korea has done the past few years is an intentional part of a larger strategy.

Take the missile tests for example, The rockets have all gone straight up and have a flight plan that stays within NKs Territory for a majority of the launch. They know the limitations of our defense system and are trying to goad us into smacking one down while its still inside their airspace. Which leads us to the next point, recent tests have flown over the allied country of Japan, Normally that would be seen as declaration of war, but we still show restraint as "We don't know if the rocket is actually carrying a warhead". That is why Kim made the threat of detonating a nuke in the Pacific. The flight plan will have to travel over Japan, that forces US strategy to make the decision of either taking out the rocket while it is still boosting inside NK's territory (Starting a war with both NK and china) or letting an atomic weapon fly over japan (Political disaster, Japan will freak out and demand we remove military bases as it would be seen as a demonstration that we cant protect them)

this is the most autistic straw man argument i've ever seen. we all think the war in syria is bullshit.

wtf im shlomo now

And neither of them started a World War

Yeah right

>Be Germany
>Allied with Meme state Austria Hungary
>Austro-Hungarian official assassinated
>Austria Hungary declares war on Serbia
>Chain Reaction starts which leads to millions of deaths
>Germany Did it guys

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26048324

Lets at least have some truths

Kek no. That's all over. Kim is asking the Republican party how to please Trump, China has joined the U.N in effectively destroying north Korea through cutting off oil and other crucial commodities. If ww3 ever happens, it won't be through north Korea anymore. They're alone now more than ever

Wow old Sup Forums was cucked
I don't care about whites I care only about my fellow Anglos, French, Germans, Dutch idc about them
Israel doesn't exist it's the crown Colony of Palestine and a territory of Britain
>supporting an Arab monarchy
>doesn't want Syria to be colonized
Wow you're a cuckold LMAOOO

France encouraged Russia's aggressiveness towards Austria-Hungary and Germany encouraged Austrian intransigence. Britain failed to mediate as it had done in the previous Balkan crisis out of fear of Germany's European and global ambitions - a fear that was not entirely rational since Britain had clearly won the naval arms race by 1910.

well there's always a few drunken retards. the majority here supports assad i would imagine. we reeee-d pretty hard when ivanka had him strike that airbase.

strike first? no

>weimar flag for German Empire and Third Reich

WW1 did not break out by accident or because diplomacy failed. It broke out as the result of a conspiracy between the governments of imperial Germany and Austria-Hungary to bring about war, albeit in the hope that Britain would stay out.

>albeit in the hope that Britain would stay out.
rekt

This. Also
>be Germany
>new chancellor decides to take back land taken after WW2
>Britain and France declare war
>Germany blitzs the fuck out of them
>"Stop Germany wtf are you doing why are you so evil trying to take over Europe?"

Burgers have NEVER won a war on merit and, ergo, will swim up-stream, slacked jawed gob agape, in a torrent of nigger jizz, in order to placate their kim chi king cûcker.

>"America" + *great" = FAKE NEWS

No they know it would be suicide

Kim more than likely wants to de-escalate but make no mistake the military is in charge of North Korea. They believe the idea of being capable of first strike is enough of a deterrent and like to meet each show of force with a show of force.

What I think will happen is Trump will say something and move a plane in place when North Korea does a test.
They will report that North Korea has struck first and use it as an excuse for limited operations without nukes and as an excuse to take out Kim

no more inter-european wars, let's just take that as a starting point. we have enough white genocide going on without krauts dicking around and the merchant sending us in after them. next world war has to involve shitskins.

Didn't you lose a war to birds?

The largest share of responsibility lies with the German government. Germany's rulers made possible a Balkan war by urging Austria-Hungary to invade Serbia, well understanding that such a conflict might escalate. Without German backing it is unlikely that Austria-Hungary would have acted so drastically.
They also started wider European hostilities by sending ultimata to Russia and France, and by declaring war when those ultimata were rejected - indeed fabricating a pretext that French aircraft had bombed Nuremberg.
Finally, they violated international treaties by invading Luxemburg and Belgium knowing that the latter violation was virtually certain to bring in Britain. This is neither to deny that there were mitigating circumstances nor to contend that German responsibility was sole.
Serbia subjected Austria-Hungary to extraordinary provocation and two sides were needed for armed conflict. Although the Central Powers took the initiative, the Russian government, with French encouragement, was willing to respond.
In contrast, while Britain might have helped avert hostilities by clarifying its position earlier, this responsibility - even disregarding the domestic political obstacles to an alternative course - was passive rather than active.

Please don't give up on life like that. It's not healthy and I don't want to die like this. I really don't want to die at the hands of politics yet I fear it every day and the only I can do to keep myself sane is to tell happeningfags to fuck off whenever I see these threads. I'd completely lose it otherwise.

you do realize you won't live forever, even without nuclear holocaust right? you aren't going to die anyways because the chinks won't do a damn thing.

Kikeland will be the first to get hit by the nukes, screencap this post, also check meh

>Germany started WW1 & WW2

checked. very nice.

O_o

checked...

Germany didn't start WWI, dumbass.

Fpbp

Maybe if we pray hard enough, Kim will Kleanse us.

Germans are violent subhumans who only exist to spread death.

Hungary-Austria isn't a meme, it has a history stretching back hundreds of years, Germany was only 30 years old at the time of the Great War.

All the more reason to cash in their chips

>dromaius copy pasta

If that's the best you can do, triggered, bloated, fake news history burger, then you should pack up your butt speculum and go home to be a family man cûckold.

>Spanish-Burger War -- false kikeleh
>WW1 -- did nada
>WW2 -- crimes against humanity
>Korean war -- rage quit
>Vietnam -- gang raped by rice farmers while LBJ growled Irgun minge
>Iraq 1 -- impotent
>Iraq 2 -- Yahweh's bidding shall be done
>Afghanistan -- [chortles in Cyrillic]
>Ukraine -- born-to-lose
>Syria -- can't even compete
>Norks -- (welcome to die)

E N D
Y O U R S E L F,
K I K E
C A N C E R
E N A B L I N G
E U N U C H S !!

The DPRK has no reason to strike unprovoked and start a war it knows it can't win. Its only goal is self preservation and having nukes is the only tried and true way to deter western invasion/interference.

Hahahaha wtf is this

They really only jumped the gun by using the element of surprise.

Austria declared war on Serbia. Russia, Serbia's ally, began to mobilize on Austria-Hungary's border. France, an ally of Russia, would have still joined if Germany declared war on Russia alone in A-H's defence, because the French were eager to recover the German controlled province of Alsace-Lorraine. Their only mistake was involving Britain by enacting the Schlieffen-Moltke plan, which if avoided may have kept Britain neutral until later in the war if either the Western or Eastern fronts began to collapse.

The Germans recognized this, so they decided to get it over with and attack both France, Belgium and Luxembourg in addition to Russia.

The German Empire was only 30 years old, Germany as entity was older than Both Hungary and Austria by nearly 1000 years before they even came in to existence leaf.

I don't even know what wars you guys join, you're basically a state.

Made a thread about it recently: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

That's 100% false, how can Germany the country be 30 years old but Germany the "entity" be thousands of years old

I would rather die naturally than die because some world leader somewhere got too angry.

Oh God leaf, engage your fucking brain.

Germany fucked up by trying to make an alliance with stinky ass mexico

Ring!
Ring!

The Germanic tribes living in the same area, pre-dated the Romans, who dubbed the area "Germania". Germany has existed as a distinct ethnic group and nation since the 1000's BC. By your logic, "Germany" didnt exist until 1871, when even historians acknowledge Germany's existence pre-dating 1871 ie- The Holy Roman Empire, Germania etc

Because one is a nation and the other is a state....

id be more spooked if it was 1914

Nah they won't if they do they would effectively destroy themselves in the process

>too autistic to be aware of Pine Gap signals directorate
>burgers' literal "eyes"

If you only knew how colewolded you were, obtuse, obese, ostentatiously autistic orangutan... if only you knew.

>kys and become the patriot

>implying Germans started WW1 and WW2
kys

That's 6,000,000% false
Yeah Germany is a state of the EU they have no culture, they have to follow the EU presidents laws, they don't have their own currency it's a state

Germany the entity refers to the Germanic tribes in the area that only wanted to conquer more land and maintain their Nordic appearance. Hitler wanted to caviat off it.

Yeah yeah whatever not even gonna read this fake propaganda

Leaf, just stop, your making a fool of yourself. You are simply stating that my argument is false with nothing to back it up, no wonder your country is a shit pile.

Shut the fuck up
We kicked your ass in three wars we will do it a fourth time

Im not German leaf, im just historically literate.

No. I think both of them are just play acting. Kim's audience is domestic, Trump's is Chynuh.

it doesn't matter if they will or they won't
we can't possibly know for sure one way or the other

all that matters is that they say they will attack us and they can
therefore they're a threat and only an idiot would just ignore them
the only intelligent option is to invade and regime change

anyone who thinks otherwise is an extremely jaded millenial who can't comprehend war happening in their life time

>that flag
>not german
Okay Schneider, can I have one of those all beef frankfurters and some kosher Dill please :^)

oh gee
i wonder if /leftypol/ could be behind this

i really like when you can tell when

SOMEONE IS FROM REDDIT

Its something about the spacing : ^ )

kys

>American Flag
>Leaf says it is German
>His Historical Illiteracy changes to Geographical literacy as well

You understand than jews are the only real threat to the white race. The enemies of the jews are our friends.

lib whites are honestly more of a threat. the jew would be powerless against jew wise whites.

>t-they were drunk

Anyone who isn't an Anglo is a threat in my eye

well that could honestly apply to this board as a whole. anyone who thinks assad is the bad guy should go back to their cnn like a good goy. reddit seems to be more against assad than we are.

this
it was the eternal anglo

>that pic
>not even a joke in current year + 2

PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO

Tokyo will be nuked. I 100% guarantee it

What's this from?

come on, kim! do it! do it you little rice nigger!

they have limited nukes, so why waste it on japan?

sauce?

hell no they wont

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>143626485
I think its from the flash animation series "Fallen Angel"

FUCK OFF FRENCH ASSHOLE

There are only lib whites because of jewish propaganda through generations.

that's true but the ones that are already brainwashed are a lost cause.

I don't think thats true. A ton of Sup Forums used to be libtards before being redpilled. Most liberals are just naive kids tuning into what's fashionable.

actually that's true for me. i was a libtard for a couple years then decided i only like white people.

found it. it's from Terminator Genisys
youtube.com/watch?v=OpFg5-JxiSk

Ban Nuclear Weapons

oh still a good series tho

youtu.be/du9v7VclWDc