How come we're allowed to group dogs into different breeds but not humans?

How come we're allowed to group dogs into different breeds but not humans?

you are allowed to.

that doesn't mean it's good to breed everything together. look at pugs. freakish dogs.

It's called ethnicity.

checked. i fucking hate pugs

Leftists are creationists.

The implications of what could be done with that information are what's terrifying for anyone who isn't in triple digits IQ-wise.

This is what peak performance looks like, boys.

genetic dead ends should be OK with dying to benefit the rest of humanity

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

BABBY'S FIRST REDPILL

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Because that would be breedist.
Other examples of breedism would include but are not limited to:
>Some breeds are naturally more intelligent than others such as border collies and German shepherds.
All dogs have an equal amount of unique intelligence.
>Some breeds are naturally faster than others such as greyhounds.
English Bulldogs are fast in other ways that make them equally special.
>Some dogs make for better guard dogs.
Dont let their size fool you, chihuahuas can send a burglar to the hospital.
>Some dogs are larger than others.
This is simply not true. That would suggest that tiny differences in DNA could have significant effects on the dog. Biology is breedism.
>Some dogs are more violent than others such as the Pit Bull.
REEEE! The humble beagle is just as likely to tear your balls off and rape your children as a pit bull is. Its just not reported as much as the pit bull because the justice system is breedist.

A dog won't get offended if you call him pitgger

Breeds are more refined.
Humans are mostly mutts
t. Murican

Basically this. When you start categorizing humans in such ways, you immediately notice certain patterns of behavior which clearly indicate the superiority of one group over another. Difference by default equals hierarchy, which is incompatible with the Holy concept of Equality.
Admitting any difference in capability between races collapses their entire system of belief.

>Humans are mostly mutts
>t. Murican
Murricans are mostly mutts.

They are not comparable. Humans have more genetic variation within groups than between them

Cool story being this photo.

I lump 99 percent of people into the 'useless' category. I have not been proven wrong.

*behind*

OP pic is a sad story. Wolf becomes friends with doggos in alaska, come to play
Becomes friendly with humans
Poacher shot wolfo for sport
F

>Humans have more genetic variation within groups than between them
babbies first cop out are you doing gender studies or something?

Proving...people are useless.

>hurrr durrr some dog breeds smarter den others

They're also super sick half the time cause they're more inbred then an eastern european monarch.

Dog "breeds" were primarily created in Victorian London when dog breeding was a fad, they're not "evolved" differently, they're all just inbred as fuck.

because the truth is scary, and objectively dangerous

Not only wrong but impossible.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Can we all agree that the Turks are like the pugs of the west?
To be be honest.

Jews.

that's been debunked, do try to keep up

>project multi-dimensional system onto 2d plane
>do geometry on projection
>make absolute assertion based on geometry of arbitrary projection

Sorry thought you were trying to support the previous statement with that, brainfart

t. Literal breedist scum

Furthermore, to even suggest that there are differences between dogs and wolves only further reveals your latent bigotry.
>b-but wolves are wild animals. You can never remove their natural instincts from them.
Typical breedism talking points. In our inclusive dog society, all dogs are welcome. In fact, to show the rest of the world how tolerant we are, we will artificially increase out quotas for wolves, coyotes, jackles and the sort! Diversity is our strength.
>b-but if all dogs are equal, how can your society be diverse? Diversity requires acknowledging differences.
*screeches in autism*
On top of that, since we've established that genes play no role whatsoever in physical expression, how can we suggest that other animals like cats are not actually the same as dogs? That would be speciest.

That black wolf in OP's pic was from where I live. Some guy shot the fucking thing and the liberals came unglued. They named it "Romeo" because retards where letting it fuck their dogs trying to get wolf pups.

>multi-dimensional system
The difference between two genetic samples (or in that case national averages) are a single variable.
Presented as a distance map, it is a two dimensional graph.

Top 10 dogs breeds. How do dogs get different IQ but a lot of dog breeds are much younger than human races.

>white burgers are mutts
>bosnia...muslim

Don't let a wolf babysit your children.

But don't let a nigger babysit your children either.
An African ape is arguably more dangerous than a wolf.

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RN GUYS/GALS/NON-BINARY PEOPLE/ANIMORPHS! DELET THIS

understandable, have a nice day

>liberals raising wolfdogs
Should have just let them

They are ethnic Serbs and Croats who were forcefully converted.
Look at the genetic makeup of bosnia and you'll see there's almost no turkish admixture.
It's a common meme but any actual rapebabies would be killed immediately upon birth, and anyone mixing with turks willingly was denounced and cast out.

>first day at pol
>lefty pol infiltrator
>due to bell curve's between races this is impossible

>How do dogs get different IQ but a lot of dog breeds are much younger than human races.
Faster sexual maturity + selective breeding

So many African intellectuals... How unfortunate the racism in math and literature is holding black man down.

There is so much racist math in this world...

Breeding implies a preset purpose. What would you breed humans for?

There is only ONE argument against race "mattering" - it's that humans were given souls by God. If you believe this, you can argue that race is irrelevant.

The supreme irony is that the people who reject race as being relevant to behavior, intelligence, and similar also tend to be atheists and ALSO reject the only way to validate their opinion.

Bump

A clone army

Nigger detected

The vessels God put us in are not equal, nor are our lives. I don't care what "muh founding fathers" said or were said to believe, we are not all here on equal terms. Believing in God and disbelieving in race and its consequences are not exclusive.

>liberals raising wolfdogs
>Should have just let them
It wasn't just the liberals. But it seemed to eat more liberal dogs though.

>Not understanding factor analysis
>having an opinion
You may choose but 1

They're more purebred actually. Slavery weeded out weak ones and now no other races want to fuck them.

This never made any sense to me. You can literally see the differences between races with your fucking eyes.

Perfection

That's funny I thought Thomas Jefferson and co. date raped your gran-gran-gran-gran-gran-gran mammy isn't that what niggers like you tend to believe?

Ask a southerner.

Won't be breeding niggers then would you

I'm not arguing with you. You can believe in God and believe in the consequences of race just fine. But you CANNOT be a secular materialist and somehow hold the belief all men are equal. We can see with our own eyes how dogs and horses and other animals can be bred for certain traits (intelligence, aggressiveness). There is NO way to argue this doesn't apply to humans if you deny a soul - but believing in a soul doesn't mean that you HAVE to believe it's irrelevant.

I'll never get people that wants pugs

You can hear them breathe from far away, and they have a shit ton of health issues, yet they dismiss that completely because "they're cute as shit"

I agree with you. It's like secularists put themselves into a box and then when it's pointed out they make another one inside of it.

Is that real and if so what the fuck is he doing
Wolves are purposely placed away from humans because they're important to the eco system , unless he lives miles away from their habitats and are attack his land there is no reason for that