Dragon Ball Super

So this bitch is ALIVE! and Black Goku is the green Kaioshin using Goku's body guys. Toriyama's writing is shit again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTPNNWIVuXo
youtube.com/watch?v=id19fX6Otcw
kissanime.to/
nyaa.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Toriyama's writing is shit again
user...

Yeah I know user ._.

Why the fuck is Mai, a minor comedy character from the first arc of Dragon Ball a major character in this storyline?

Did Toriyama just have a dart board with minor characters to re-use?

Toriyama makes the story outlines. He's responsible for everything happening. Others write the details and the dialogue.

I still can't believe people thought she was actually dead. She clearly looked like she was in pain. Corpses usually don't look like that.

>again
It was always shit to begin with

Sup Forums never learns.
Rule #56 in Anime: People don't die when they're killed

What do you think about Black Goku being another villain than the green Kaioshin? Black Goku was like he didn't know about how the ring works

I don't think he even thinks the plot through. He just throws back the acid and lets it come to him. Beerus is probably his cat.
Whiz is cheese whiz he sprayed on his okama prostitute, and Mai is his waifu as in mai waifu

How is it shit? Everyone knew it wasn't Goten you fucking retard

And if you thought Mai was dead despite being plastered over all promotional material and the intro then you're an idiot

post cool stuff from the the new episode
nigger energy is rad as fuck

At this point I think it would be more shocking for him to just actually be Goku in the first place.

I knew Mai wasn't dead. But almost all Sup Forums said the opposite. But I was betting a bit about Black being Goten. But it clearly looks like Black stole Gokus body

This makes me feel so SHUNSHUNSHU SHUN SHUNSHU SHUNKA.

>Baby from GT ver. 2
pls no toriyama
pls no

well trunks thought she was dead.

As a kid, I thought Mai was super sexy, and I was always scared she would die in the storyline. I always hated seeing her get hurt.

So what is Black's deal was he even trying against Goku? It looked like the couple of times Goku got good shots on him was due to him getting distracted. I could tell Goku wasn't really going all out obviously.

Black Goku isn't "that" strong as we thought. But with the things he said. Black is going to be a little more powerful when they see each other again (because of the saiyayin thing)

Well, he's an idiot. He has even less of an excuse than Sup Forums. Does he even know how to tell if someone is dead?

why do you think goten + pilaf gangs including mai are all spinning around in the intro.

they're going to the future like the leak said, mai is staying there till she grows up and dies helping trunks and goten is black.

Both of them testing the other waiting five eps to 'get serious'

Toriyama probably only bothered with this because he hated what Evolution did to the franchise. Otherwise he was previously tired of writing DBZ in the first place and this is just him saying "okay you greedy idiot fanboys here is Dragon Ball again and I hope you get tired of it finally because I want it and your interest in it to end, go move on and find another series to shit yourselves over after this wait what was I talking about again"

>Best girl is still alive

I fucking called it faggots, and nobody believe me.

>like the leak said
Shut up, this isn't Sup Forums.

We all know he just wanted to get him some of that loli Mai.

Its fanfic tier
You don't understand
He's giving it to us
What we really wanted from the start
Look at Xenoverse, theres a sequel coming out. Its literally make your own DBZ character.
There is no plot anymore, its just 'here's big bad, go stop him' and its been that way since DBZ.

so trunks is getting NTRd by himself

That's not his fault. He didn't have anyone to remind him to check for pulses.

So right, he wants this to be the be-all-end-all so people can finally fucking move on after getting really tired of it. Unfortunately, autism is impossible to cure and people find ways to not move on, which is why people still play Smash Brothers Melee for this long.

what does that even mean?

Or maybe, I know this sounds crazy, but just maybe, he's trying to make a fun action-comedy anime for children and some people are able to enjoy it for what it is. Maybe the one who can't move on is the one who is clearly angry at an anime for children for not living up to his expectations.

So Trunks just left her for dead there?
WTF.

this nigga gets it

What an asshole, being dumb and thinking she was dead.

Children aren't going to care about any of this. There's little drama or comedy. The characters are unknown to them.

It's fan fic writing tier.

You're insane.
You're clearly insane.

Trunks: Mai! I thought you were dead!
Mai: No, that was an android! I knew black would never let you go as long as I was around! So I..

It's gonna happen guys. Mai even had a red ribbon logo on her clothes that day!

Just give her a fucking senzu bean.

He was already under a whole lot of stress after watching Black kill his mom, and he went into a rage with Mai going limp in his arms. Then, against Black, he had to get the hell out of there. Not a whole lot of time or patience to check her vitals with Black around.

> took a blast from a SSJ2-tier villain still lived.

Mai strongest human confirmed.

>hur dur it's okay if it's dumb its for kids

you people are why kids grow up stupid

* and

Bulma having the second time machine was actually pretty clever

>It's gonna happen guys. Mai even had a red ribbon logo on her clothes that day!
user...

youtube.com/watch?v=NTPNNWIVuXo
Naw I'm saiyan?

>Goten is Black.
>not implying Black is an entity who took Goku's ill body(resurrected by some evil Kaioshin) according to recent episode.

Next episode is going to be very heavy shipping-wise. I would laugh if Tomioka writes the next episode just like he did with episodes 47, 48, 49 & 50, because he turned Pokemon XY&Z in a full blown shipping fest.

>Japanese kids don't know about Goku

Let me guess you are a Dubbaby right?,

It's not that it's ok that it's stupid. It's just that it's always been this stupid and you're an autist if you get mad because it doesn't match exactly with your headcanons and fanfics and come up with retarded theories about how this is a calculated attack against the fans by Akira Toriyama. Do you even realize how retarded that is?

The pilaf gang are fucking loony toons, they probably shrugged it off when kid buu blew up the earth and only got comical powder burns on their faces

They're actually fucking Roketto dan. Black Goku's arc is written by the same guy who's (or was) series composer for Pokemon since Diamond & Pearl.

Yeah, it's not like it's a decades-old famous character whose show has been re-aired several times in the last 7 years with 2 movies and non-stop video games and merchandise or something.

I knew it. They were extremely similar.

anyone got a pic of the new outro

I DEMAND PICTURES OF BLACKOON

here you go user

Bulma's backup plan was surprisingly clever, but...
Why didn't they just wish for the machine to be fixed?

Dragon Ball's writing was always mediocre, but never as shit as during Super. Not even GT

>whole episode wasted on terribly poor animated fighting

Damn it. I just want to know what happens not waste my time with this trash

more smug Blackarotto, why is he so perfect bros?

>he's trying to make a fun action-comedy anime for children and some people are able to enjoy it for what it is
Since when is media for children required to be terribly stupid and low quality?

Is Super worth watching? Has it moved past the plot of the most recent movies? Is Launch back?

>receives a Ki Blast right were she was standing
>survives

Okay, just how is that even possible?
That explosion should've killed her.
Besides, the fall should be enough to break her bones. I know the Pilaf Gang survived worse, but come on this isn't being played as a gag here.

No Yes No.

She maybe no be a gag character in that scene but she still has her gag powers.

Sounds like you've never watched Dragon Ball before. You should give it a try sometime. It's fun.

It's this magical thing called PLOT ARMOR

>this is badly animated
youtube.com/watch?v=id19fX6Otcw

I own the manga, it wasn't terribly low quality or completely fucking stupid, like Super is.

Is there a name for "Beer Goggles" resulting from overexposure to terrible animation?

Because you have that, buddy.

Yes, it was always this stupid. The manga didn't have low animation quality because it wasn't animated, but the anime did. If you don't like it, don't watch it. You don't need to cry about it here or act like Toriyama betrayed you.

I wish they would tell us what happened with Pilaf and Shu, though. They have gag powers too.

Even Plot Armor should have limits.

(You).

>Yes, it was always this stupid
No, it was silly, not stupid. Super is silly, AND stupid. And it's hilarious Superfags are reduced to trying to shit on Dragon Ball just to justify their favorite terrible show.

What is Piccolo holding?

Beerus Goggles.

Ha.

You get a gold star.

pans baby stuff
as expected from the best dad

>. And it's hilarious Superfags are reduced to trying to shit on Dragon Ball

DBZfags are the ones who say Dragon Ball is a terrible series that only got better with DBZ.

I'm not shitting on Dragon Ball. There's nothing wrong with it being stupid. Writing stupid shit is Toriyama's specialty. As for the animation quality, it's always been bad because that's Toei. There's no helping that, but it doesn't really kill the series.

Anybody got a summary of what new info we got this ep?

Look user, even if we agree it's stupid, there's tiers of stupidity. Super is on a far greater tier of stupidity.

Same goes for animation quality. Yes, you can argue DB's animation was so so. Certainly not one of the greats.

But it was never ever Super bad. Z at it's worst was never Super bad. Not even GT was Super bad.

Mai eating all the canned food

It's a brussel sprout, of course. As we all know, Piccolo is a master of the brussel sprout, with his only known weakness being chopsticks.

>super saiyan black

Damn what a shitty fight. The animation looks as bad as ever

I've been rewatching DB lately. I'm currently at the end of the RR Army saga. The animation is not only as bad as Super. It's often worse. And, yes, it's always been this stupid. If you insist that it's not, go ahead and give me an example of Super being more stupid than DB.

The dragon probably can't mess with time, so it wouldn't be able to fix the time machine.

>Mai eating all the cat food
ftfy

>The animation is not only as bad as Super. It's often worse
That would be easy to prove, and I'm sure you can't. Feel free to try.

I thought it would be captain ginyu

>Well, he's an idiot. He has even less of an excuse than Sup Forums. Does he even know how to tell if someone is dead?
He SHOULD. Dragonball fighters are suppose to be able to detect lifesigns from across the planet. This had been the case ever since the original Piccolo arc. They should be able to tell if someone is alive no matter how weak they are, if they are in visual range.

It doesn't need to mess with time. It needs to fix a machine. Piece of shit useless dragon can't possibly be less useful than a human scientist.

>Mai eating all the cat food
Tasty.
Watch her bribe future Beerus with some of it if he ever shows up.

kissanime.to/
nyaa.se/

Go watch it yourself. I'm not going to take the time to make webms for you. I'm not that autistic. Plus, every single one of your arguments is subjective and you don't provide examples either.

Doesn't matter, it's still probably beyond what he can do. Either because he just can't or because he isn't allowed to due to some divine restriction.

Future Mai is a kitty alright.
Also, Beerus would probably love it since it is cat food. Hahaha.