Jojo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wwrQWAVuUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always been pretty keen to the fan theory that Hot Pants' last name is Pucci

Can someone please post the "No, this GAMING WATER" edit?
I forgot to save it

And Mike O is her daddy on virtue of being AU Pucci?

Be real with me, Sup Forums: Would you like it if Kira raped you?

Why beat up Joshu

So Johnathan's stand is the purple hermit, correct?

Why would you not?

Josuke isn't a very nice mn with no tolerence for people.

It's weird he'd hate Joshuu though. Okuyasu was the same way.

Is Joshuu just AU Okuyasu with Rohan's undying determination to be a douche?

The World is Jonathans stand

He probably thought that Joshu was still being controlled, considering how hostile he was.

Im in the middle of part 6

It's Tusk______

When's the next dub?

Narancia

The only thing I can tell you is that he deserves it

Mista is better

Truthfully i wish he had at least one more decent fight instead of being a radar bitch. I loved the little feet fight

A few days at least, user. Give me some time to recharge my batteries.

>mfw Blackmore chapters came out 10 years ago

I dunno, Clash/Talking Heads were pretty good, right?

I mean, he took down three enemies himself, all without the assistance of his allies except Giorno a little bit for the latter, not too shabby. Compare it to poor Abbacchio or Fugo.

Is it gonna continue with polnarf or is it gonna be a dubbed bit of lets eat our an Italian

Hey guys, I've started up the 7th stand jojos game and I was wondering what stand to pick this time around? I picked ocean blue for the first time and got stuck on dio due to underleveling and cannot get that data back.

I'm in love with a gangstar.

I love beetles
I want more beetles
I WANT MARRY A BEETLE
I WANT A BEETLE TO FUCK JOSUKE

No, I am.

Hi Jobin.

Who [FIGHTING PRESIDENT] here?

Ora user here, Just watched the finished products....Fuck i love you guys, i'm definatly down to do this again

GO THE FUCK TO BED JOUBIN

Link?

I say we do Kakyoin, Joseph and DIO on the rooftops with the Hierophant 20m barrier

youtube.com/watch?v=1wwrQWAVuUg There you go friendo

I'm still disappointed at the lack of "I'll Keep Coming" at the end

>"Beetle" is actually a song by Aphex Twin
>Jobin loves beetles
>Aphex brothers stands are named after Schottkey 7 Path
>There's only two of them
>They're super weak
>Rubber Johnny is also something by Aphex Twin.
>Johnny died mysteriously by a rock on Les Feuilles.
>Les Feuilles is written in french, like the Aphex Twin song Avril 14th.
>Yasuho's dad is mysteriously absent. So is Kira's.
>Jobin and Norisuke are both fathers.
>Come to Daddy is also a song by Aphex Twin.

Where were you when Richard D James was confirmed as the main villain?

>ice slowly sliding up as Ice Ice Baby plays
it's such an obvious gag but goddamn if it didn't get me

>Ronnie James Dio

>Richard David James

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Seriously didn't expect somebody else to post it.

People voted to do the whole OVA, half of each episode being a dub, but I feel like there are a lot of dead parts in that which would make it pretty boring to do in its entirety (maybe reducing all the fluff and making each episode 10 minutes long would work better? I'll put up a second poll closer to the date).

Also I don't really wanna do the spaghetti episode since that's mosiacanon's area.

>Pocoloco wins the race
>Have Gucci Bag Stand
>put the money inside
>Found the corpse
>LOVE TRAIN
>Pocoloco is god now

Y'know, the animation of the OVA can be sort of wonky at times, but damn if that scene of Chariot thrusting at Ice above the water doesn't always get me.

>bright version
So it wasn't you who posted it last thread? I saved it from last thread hoping to cuck you this time around, well there's always next time

>Some hot doujin pages where Buccellati appears to be raped by Polpo
>No English translation or source
Kill me

>use speedweed connections to steal old WW2 bomber
>'accidentally' carpet bomb cairo while taking it for a test run

Problem solved, no dead jojos.

>There's more than one blackmore fag.

Satoshi Kon's episode with the Senator car chase and the reveal of The World look fuckin ace.

rero rero

Strange but not a stranger

Godammit, responded to the wrong post. Time to sudoku.

Prove it then

Thanks m8

What do I have to do to prove it?

I
AM
AN
OR
DIN
AR
Y
GUY

Thanks for the info. I would like to do something for D'arby if you get to it but I can only record on my shit phone. Either way Vanilla ice was a fun clusterfuck

We should retitle the OVA dub we did to "Stardust Crusaders Official english dub 2016" or something.

The rabbit hole goes even deeper.

>Tsurugi wants a cure for his disease
>Rokakaka can do it, but will screw you over with the equivalent exchange.
>Aphex Twin has a song called To Cure a Weakling Child, an apt description of it's effects.
>Damo gets his face smashed like the kid does in Rubber Johnny
>Both Ojiro and Damo's fights involve a window.
>There's an Aphex Twin song called Windowlicker
>Tsurugi's stand fucks up people's faces, just like the music video for Windowlicker.
>Main villains are rocks.
>Aphex Twin has a song called Logan Rock Witch
>Kaato might be a rock human.

Blackmore fag here, actually i post bright version from pc and regular version from phone, also the file name has a difference.

Hope more people tries to cuck me.

It's "I'm" you fucking inbred
That shit makes my blood boil enough to burn down the house

Post all of your images on /cm/, that's what Narancia would want.

>The sons of Higashikata famly are Human/Rock people
>Joubin's rockblood is stronger than the other childs

I want to keep some for myself to be honest

>You will never exploit Hobo Narancia's starving desperation and offer him ten dollars for a blowjob
>You will never watch his restrained humiliation and anger as he tries his best, thinking only of being able to afford some food that he didn't dig out of a dumpster
>You will never laugh at his impotent despair and distress when you throw five dollars worth of change on the ground and make him scrabble to pick it up, telling him that he wasn't worth ten

Only about two more weeks until next chapter. Will Kaato make another appearance, this time to her family? Seems to me like it'd be too soon.

I can get my imouto (she did the Polnareff screaming around 6:36 in the video) to do any burly guys that briefly appear in her cutesy loli voice if needed

>not taking him home with you and cuddling him and taking care of him
That's pretty hot though.

>You will never be this desperate for imaginary dick

I feel a lot better about my life now, thanks user.

People like you make Narancia cry.

Tell me more about your loli imouto. Have you two fucked?

Please respond.

>Imaginary dick
Joke's on you! There are hundreds of uneducated aand desperate street-children forced into prostitution in every city around the world, so my dreams of taking advantage of a starving teenager don't have to be merely dreams.

I was just shitposting but I made myself sad, fuck.

It depends on whose route you're on. If you have the most FP with Jotaro, you can literally run away every fight and things will progress like they do in the manga.

Stop

Yeah but I'd rather be strong enough to get those badges for new game plus shenanigans, any ideas?

Jonathan's Stand is The World. DIO is literally so alpha that The World would have destroyed him if he hadn't taken control of it first.

Knowing this, we're able to assume that The World didn't naturally belong to DIO as he had the strength to wield it, so it wasn't a situation like Baby Josuke/Holly where he was just too weak.

Well, there's a wiki with a guide to the personality quiz out there. If you just want a Stand that can deal a shitton of damage, shoot for something like Red Garland. Personally, I beat the game with a support-type Stand, but only because I grinded.

Speaking of grinding, this is a gameboy-era RPG in more ways than just aesthetics. You are gonna have to grind, no two ways about it, if you want to succeed. I'd suggest not going straight into DIO's manor, as after you discover it you can unlock a boss rush and new high-EXP enemies in Cairo. I won't spoil them, since the first game can(and should) be beat blind.

(also iggy endings are the best endings)

>least favorite Villain
>Funny Valentine

m8 u WOT

From what I remembered, the ranges kinda deterred me from using someone like Red Garland (I got explody pen) but if that won't be an issue then I think I'll just stick with it. Thank you user, anything else I should keep in mind?

No, Diego proved that The World was actually DIO's stand. Jonathan's is just that purple hermit-like stand.

The weird thing would be if Johnny was actually AU!Dio and Diego was really AU!Johnathan.

With that logic, Jonathan's Stand should be Tusk.

I'm in love with a Stand.

I'm in love with Plankton.

It looks so weird and scrawny in this picture.

Did any characters that you didn't like at first or didn't expect you to like end up growing on you?

I hated Polnareff at first, and thought he was just going to be comic relief shit, but he turned out to be genuinely funny and probably the most developed in SDC. Definitely its saving grace for me, if not for him I wouldn't have been surprised if I'd dropped the series.

Plankton is a chill stand friend but not as chill as ECHOES
heres a better one

Echoes Act3 is 100% GANGSTA

Funny Valentine.

No.
Alt-Diego had The World. Your logic would mean that DIO has Scary Monsters.

Maybe in an alternate universe, but DIO is bound to The World. Doesn't matter if he gets it with the arrow or the Devil's Palm.

wait theres a jojo fangame?
shit i'm gonna go play it
any advice before i jump face first into shitty rpgmaker?
Indeed.
and he's my brother from another mother
that mother technically being Koichi

For general stuff, you basically have the explore the entire map every time with each individual party member, because there are a shitton of events. Also, fighting minibosses builds FP with whoever you do it with.

NG+ is fun because you can oneshot a bunch of the early bosses.

If you want to get really technical, his mother is actually a stand arrow.

Alternatively, Keicho.

Wouldn't Keicho be the father
he implanted the stand "seed",
being the arrow,
and Koichi gave birth to it

but is he gangstar?

Echoes doesn't need to be a pussy ass gangstar
they're all flaming homosexuals anyways