To Love-Ru

So this chapter solidifies Nemesis as best girl.

Without her as wingman this would never happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/5ab9m6q4y49v17b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was she at his house and why was Rito setting up a bed for her on the floor?

what is this facing mean?

It means she is going to win the Rito-bowl. It's why she never gotten a 'what if' ending. She's gets it in canon.

Is she only girl too get two color page one after other?

I wish Nemesis was my wingman.

You will never have Nemesis inside of you

You know what else it solidifies?

Is the new OAD translated yet?

I want to make her a mother.

Waiting on those translations.

Nemesis gonna molest a bitch.

I can't wait for the Nemesis fueled Mikan chapter. They've all been extra lewd so far, so I wonder what the absolute madman has in store for cutest imouto.

NemeRito is a suave pussy slayer. Her eyes turn his charm up to 1000%.

I'm waiting for her to go full molestation/corruption mode on Yami. Cue comedy when Yami is so enamored with Rito's new affection but then finds out it was Neme and flips a shit.

>the tongue slightly sticking out

PLEASE STOP MY DICK CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH BLOOD

Is Risa the only girl 100% ready for it?
What would it take for her to chicken out?

Momo and Nemesis are 200% ready for it, they want to rape Rito. In fact, the latter is currently doing some really creative stuff I can't even properly categorize.

Run wanted the dick last chapter

Only Rito is not ready. All the other girls want the beast so badly he could impregnate them anywhere and anytime.

>So this chapter solidifies Nemesis as best girl
You mean like every single chapter since she became Rito's Choco Shinobu?

>she's embracing it wholeheartedly
I'm genuinely impressed.

Implying she wasn't best girl even before.

She was, it just much more obvious since the merging.

Is Nemesis becoming one with Rito the single best thing to happen to this manga?

Surely added a necessary change of pace. Rito's wall of shyness was becoming too much of an annoying plot device.

You mean retiring Momo as the plot driver? Sure.

Risa is something else

She's feeling his ejaculation is close so she can pull out at last second and defeat the cock.

>S-STOP IT!!

Momo is my favorite girl by far but I have to agree. But I wish they would just move behind generic high school ecchi. At least take the story into space so there can be an adventure element to it as well.

Too much hentai user.

Women can't predict when the ejaculation is coming until it comes.

Didn't they basically rape him in a recent chapter?

man, i still remember when the first chapters came out.
Is momo even in the manga any more?

Is Lala the disappeared one.

She almost in every chapter.

Saki and Yui too.

Yes.

yeah, i meant her.

so is the mangaka a dude who loves loli's with big tits or is he forced by his publishers to drow loli's with big tits.
its probably the first, he only started with the loli's when the manga was more stable.

This is one of the best TLR chapters ever.

>several god-tier pages (I really hope we'll get at least one in color)
>molested girl doesn't assume "do what you must, I have already won" position and manages to keep up
>not an accident/one-sided teasing/Rito behaving like an animal, but an actual attempt to have sex
>relationship/harem progress and a groundwork for more fun content

Also I'm curious how Rito is going to interact with Risa after stripping her, groping her, having her straddle him naked and getting her consent (I guess?) to put his benis in her bagina.
Kinda hard to pretend it didn't happen or convince her it was an accident/prank/possession by rapist chocolate loli spirit.

>So this chapter solidifies Nemesis as best girl.

Im sick of this Nemesis best girl meme

>this

Well she is though.

> dat everything

I honestly think this is the best chapter in history so far.

> dat tongue
> dat smile and full spread at the end
It melts my heart.

Both chapter 69 raw and volume 16 raw should be uploaded in a few hours

In the manga is kinda implied that Lala would be too much overkill. Momo is the main girl now, Lala, Yui, and the other bombshells would put her in shadow. So in order to put her in a pedestal this manga turned into a pedofest.

So Risa is used goods, yeah?

TsunkenMen's next doujin better be based on this chapter, shit's too glorious not to get a h-scene conclusion.

No.

Seem so.

I want Aoki Kanji to make another Risa doujin

I wish.

Yup.

Risa is not only the best girl, she's also the best looking.

Risa isn't good for my dick and my heart

My fucking dick, Risa is so damn sexual.

This "tee hee, we just almost had sex" smile was too much for me.

There needs to be more official art of her

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED DID NEMEMIS FUCK HER WITH THAT BLACK SHIT OR WAS THAT RITO'S DICK

And less of Haruna.

I wonder if she is so open to play with all her male classmates or just with Rito.

I mean, teasing him with close faces and showing pantsu is one thing, letting him foddle her naked tits is a whole new level of teasing.

IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

Definitley.

Does RIsa practice compensated dating?

Rito popped a boner and it smacked right into Risa's pussy. No penetration, though, since he was still wearing pants.

Risa is pure.

A pure slut.
And that's good.

>Slut with a heart of gold

She probably was at first but realized that the majority of them are selfish assholes, so she became bi.

Right now Rito's the only guy she feels comfortable going all the way with.

So serious question, but do people not part of the core cast assume Lala is his girlfriend?
I mean he kind of is right?

What else do you call a girl who you treat like a sister, but isn't your sister, but who you are actually very much down to fuck and would fuck you (if she knew what that was)?

I don't really care for Risa. She's just a boring slut. Not an alien demon slut or a shapeshifter slut or a sister slut or anything, just a boring ordinary slut.

Friend with benefits?

They usually do. And the faggy author never miss the chance to correct them, and tell the reader that now Lala is worth shit.

>God Tier: Yui, Lala
>Top Tier: Mikan, Momo, Mea
>High Tier: Yami, Nemesis, Rin, Risa, Kyoko
>Mid Tier: Nana, Sephie, Shizu
>Low Tier: Haruna, Ryoko, Saki
>Shit Tier: Run, Tearju

>he made her cum trough pants
>we will never know what would've happened if he smacked it in for real

Risa probably would've died from overgasm

Switch Haruna with Run and Saki with Tearju and become almost agreeable.
Tearju deserve more love.

No kidding.
Mikado already got a taste of it. If Rito would unleash the beast she would break all the girls at the first thrust.

>HE would.

>rapey sluts near the top
this fandom really is full of degenerates

Reminder not to reply to you-know-who and his shit taste.

>don't let them take it from ye

Mikan is God TIER GOD TIER

I wonder what is endgame going to be like. Neither Rito is getting any closer to embracing the harem nor the human girls are converted to the side of space polygamy. The only Harem Ready™ girls are Momo, Mea and Nemesis, not counting Lala as too innocent and oblivious.

I hope it won't be just Lala end with harem shown/implied on the last page or some open end bullshit.

Why is he not banned yet?

Good list.

Rito keeps looking less and less faggy with every issue. He's just one furrowed brow and a flowing cape away from having Gid levels of swag

Bitch, Lala was the one that proposed rhe harem.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Lala said that she can share Rito with Haruna since she likes Haruna too. Lala's idea was innocent and childish, something like "let's all be friends together". For God's sake, she only recently learned what kiss is. She probably doesn't even realize the implications of being a couple.
Momo turned that into "let's have Rito fuck everyone" and added like a dozen of other girls on her own. That's quite different form Lala's idea.

Lala's naiveness is mostly an act. She's more aware of stuff than she lets on.

As for people thinking that's Rito's dick, that was his cell phone going off. Nemesis is good, but she's not that good at manipulating his body.

How did this dude make it to the chief security officer?
Does he have any backstory?

Until this chapter, I thought he was dead or something.

What did they mean by this?

Don't mention me that kiss bullshit. Worst chapter/dumbassery ever. Lala was well aware what an harem is, then the author in order to make Lala look like a retard and put Momo in a pedestal pulled that bullshit as dumb as Rito that is constantly exposed to rape attempt be all triggered by the request for a kiss, and having the rapist Momo apologize for having turned her sister into an horrible consensual kiss demon.
Fuck this shit! If not for Mea and Nemesis i would have dropped there.

Apparently he was Gid's right hand man during the war. And when not being played for laughs he's pretty competent

man since darkness started Lala got somehow 300% more hotter and I sort of want to see more of her.

is it the yearning for something that doesn't appear all the time?

>MY WAIFU GETS THIS MUCH OF ATTENTION.
My dick never been this hard.

Lala's pages in Darkness are rarer, but good Lord, they are top tier.

Volume 16 raw: mediafire.com/download/5ab9m6q4y49v17b/

Only one new sketch