Hi, Kiwi Somali here. I know a lot of you like to make out we are bad people...

Hi, Kiwi Somali here. I know a lot of you like to make out we are bad people, but its important to judge people individually. Take myself for example

> Married to Somali woman - not a race mixer
> 2 kids, a third on the way
> Conservative muslim - hate gays, jews and drug users
> have my own business, a butchery
> employ two people, one is a white kiwi
> very integrated, play in a local soccer team

so, why does pol try to make out we are all the same?

Why is your home land such a shit hole...could it be the people there...why did you not stay there and make.it great...

Why was Europe such a shit hole that your people moved to America? Same thing.

Yes because every country in Europe is exactly the same as Somalia right now. Fuck off you rice banna monkey.

We didn't move to America, we took over America to further our interests and keep our home country booming.

You didn't move anywhere.

I moved to New Zealand after the earth quake in Chch, helped on the rebuild and then went home. You should think about doing the same.

If you are a Muslim then you are no true Australian.

Alright, I'll think about it.

I thought about it. No. I put more into the economy than most people on this stupid site

This is a larp. Does it regularly. Sage this faggot.

I don't care what you put into the economy. Morals are the thing, and you follow an immoral religion.

God, there's even Somalis in New Zealand. Why are you guys everywhere?

Seriously this. There must be several times more Somali expats that actual Somalians

t. unemployed moari

A country is the product of its people.

The only way to fix somalia is to spread the Somalis all over the world, like desperately waving away a racid fart, hopefully dispersing it enough that it doesn't stink.

Regression to the mean. Your children will probably be retarded 80 IQ durka durkas that will be more radical by growing up in a haram society they hate.

>Conservative muslim
>very integrated
Though I am fairly sure that you are just baiting.
>> very integrated, play in a local soccer team
Is a fairly obvious give away. 5/10, you get one extra point for continuously pushing this meme.

/thread

> Married to Somali woman - not a race mixer
good
>> 2 kids, a third on the way
Please stop reproducing
> Conservative muslim
stopped reading

Because one of you cunts stabbed a cop and ran over 4 people in my city which has previously never had to deal with any attack in the name of God.

then someone really cracked open a cold one here