CUCK MODS KEEP DELETING CANADIAN TERROR THREADS!

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/jasper-downtown-edmonton-pedestrians-struck-1.4315545

Not even the first attack in that city this year, also had multiple children molested at that cities waterpark this year.

Third, fourth? more???? time this thread has been prematurely archived by some mod.
old thread here make sure to read the last couple posts, including one here for posterity.

I dont hate every jew man, sorry if that dissapoints you, these guys were very open and honest about shit.

let me tell you a story they told me (keep in mind these were IDF guys)

"so one day user, me and buddy were manning the checkpoint. We had received intel that a red car, with a woman in a red dress, was actually a car bomb so we were on alert for a vehicle fitting that description. Later in the afternoon a red car, with a lady in a red dress, drove up and ignored our verbal warnings to stop, we even fired warning shots but it kept coming. I then emptied my mag into the windshield killing her, and her unborn child, as after inspecting the wreck it was determined not only was she not a bomber, but was mentally handicapped and with child. Fuck... I dont know why I tell you this, but all I know is I am fucking glad to be out of there."

I paraphrase a bit, and it was ~12 years ago or so, but that was the story in a nutshell.

Basically user, what I am saying is, if you only hate the jews, you are naive.

You should be hating the devil inside
every
single
person.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/4260/canadian-left-denies-isiss-genocide-christians-harry-khachatrian#
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont let them keep sliding and archiving the thread!

PART

AND

bump

Fuck my life. I'm so angry my country is getting ravaged by savages and we don't have a single political party that takes it seriously.

I wish we could help you guys.
Canada deserves better.

Canadian Left Denies ISIS's Genocide Of Christians

dailywire.com/news/4260/canadian-left-denies-isiss-genocide-christians-harry-khachatrian#

Released picture

Its because of the info about soros and the immigration policy to replace white people in western civilization. Everytime you talk about it they archive. This is censorship and someone needs to be fucking fired.

Looks like a nigger from brooks.

>implying Canada ever mattered

Goddammit Canada, it's caliphate go for the soldiers, arm the citizens.

Believe me spanish are worst than arabs.

Why do all somalians look the same?

>Two guys named Mohammad shoot up a nightclub in Alberta
>Fucking buried in less than a week

I see like 3

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

(((WEINBERG)))

EVERY.

FUCKING.

TIME.

What will this do too canadas elections?

>white supremacy creates terrorism
What's wrong with these fucks? Ignoring the retardation, of course not being on top triggers sand niggers to terrorism. If they were in charge they'd just hang you publicly.

Hate to say it but there wasnt enough deaths to make a difference

Edmontonfag here, the police found an ISIS flag in the truck but say that he acted alone. Why are we so cucked?

We will swing further left because its our fault. We gave Khadr 8 million, we should give every one of them the same so they dont feel like we turned out backs on them.

Actually its 8.41 million USD.

Stahp :(

Blackhawk county?? Nigga u lyin

WE CANADA NOW