Love Live Sunshine

Ruby is too cute for this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

p.fuwafuwa.moe/fcrorh.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It seems to me that they are doing a disservice to Ruby fans though.
She underperformed in the PVs, didn't get any good lewd shots and the show so far continues that tradition.

do you have an Aqours version of these?

Chika would look so much better with slightly different eyes and fuller hair.

KUROSAWA RUBY IS A BIG BABY

Ruby is worst girl

Wait until the game comes out with their URs.

In the meantime, click and drag for results.

>She sees your dick

>models and animation are different things
Sure the animation might get shabby, but at least the models will look a lot more consistent with the hand-drawn stuff.

already did and I got maki, that's why I'm asking

btw will there be maintenance during the update? I'm planning on get into the game again since we got the new cuties, hopefully they won't last too much leaking all the SSRs (or URs I don't know at this point actually)

So, why did Riko basically just lie about not knowing muse to Chika? Or at least she didn't comment despite having to have recognized them.

>two genkis and a big baby
>group of calm girls who barely have anything in common
>chuuni and metal chick forcing modest girl to play along with their antics
Give me one reason why Guilty Kiss isn't by far the best subgroup.

THICC
H
I
C
C

How many times so far have you watched the OP and HAND IN HAND?

She's shy user!

this show has amazing thighs

Also by far the best song.

This chuuni is absolutely perfect

>wherever I am, I must also rape

Easily the best first episode of the season.

she sees your dick

Indeed.

How short is Ruby?

I'll just put this here lads.

154cm/5ft

Get in the robot Chika

Is this the first genki chuuni that they ever created? I really like her because of that.

If anyone still thinks Dia is Nico and Maki's daughter, you're pretty much mistaken. See

Her head is a mikan so it's better for her hair to be rounder instead of fluffy.

I thought Yoshiko's chuuni was going to be insufferable, but the drama CDs and the anime proved me as wrong as I could be.

so what's the backstory of Mari, other than being rich and half-Japanese?

Yohane is an angel!

It's more of a cute chuuni and less of one that's hard to watch/annoying.

Riko is my future wife

i havent watched the first LL, am i fine starting with this?

Doesn't she still sounded like a devil because she mentioned something about the back magic and blood?

When will we see her smile again?

Opposite for me, while I was initially a bit bored of chuuni character trope, she managed to be even worse than what I thought, that voice she was using sounded like a rheumatic fat landwhale, she was completely retarded even caught off guard, and even anti social for the sake of keeping up the retardation that is a chuuni persona to begin with.

The first Sunshine episode drops a reference or two to the original.

Yeah sure.

It won't affect your understanding of the plot in anyway, but the original characters are a thing, and it's completely worth watching it.

>When will we see her smile again?
We'll see when she gets to defrost to Chika and the gang, lad.

Why do first and second years use ribbons, but third years wear that stupid sailor thing?

Chika a shit. Where is Honoka?

in a JAV

Honoka a shit. Where is Haruka?

Wandering around New York

Hanamaru best girl

Worst girl, literally recycling Eli's tantrum against idols for no reason.

I hope some u's girls will make a cameo, which is unlikely they'll do, but will still be awesome if it does happen. Too bad if it does happen it will most likely be Honoka.

The school closing down hasn't been mentioned yet.

Hopefully never.

Dia is Eli and Umi in a single character.

literally autistic

>no reason
Incorrect.
It was made clear that she somehow knows a whole lot about idols. This became readily apparent from the moment she mentioned how idols entering the Love Live must compose their own songs, and that would be their first challenge. Add this to the fact that Kanan kinda flinched when Chika mentioned she would become Love Live, and it wouldn't take the mind of a string theory enthusiast to understand that the third years have tried entering a Love Live before but failed miserably.

Why would it be unlikely ? There's already a girl who comes from Otonokizaka
VA problem ?

So literally best girl?

Who do you think will have the best futa doujins?

This is the best possible answer you will get.

We'll be here when you're done marathoning it.

thanks lads ill start the torrent for the original now, whilst watching sunshine

>Va problem
No because this is Aqours' story. They can't have u's stealing the spotlight. The most we will be getting is poster/video/etc cameos and mentions of u's in the dialogues.

If anyone from µ's shows up with new voiced lines it will be in the Sunshine movie when Sunrise wants to make a new record for ticket sales.

Well, for what it's worth, Sunrise made sure to end their contracts back in April. Unless they recorded lines before then, I don't think we'll be getting any walk-on scenes.

>contract
That was a rumour.

>Gamerz
Papa Umi

Chika never even refers to them as µ's, just stuff like "them"

Was the SEGA thing a poll too? How did Rin end up winning there and being last here?

The start of Sunshine anime was national news on Mexico.
p.fuwafuwa.moe/fcrorh.webm

Inb4 the 3rd years were fodder and jobbed to Honkers and friends offscreen during s1

Fan polls are often very odd.

Slut.

Que canal

Which channel is that?

I can't recognize it.

>have the budget to animate half of the dance and have it not look like shit

So why the fuck are you still using CG? I'd rather they skimp a little on the actual episode if it means we could have no CG songs.

Also, the first song was already miles better than most muse songs.

literally correct

inb4 Mari's papa was µ's' "sponsor" and fucked all of them.

Explain this chart

She pronounced Aqours how its spelled instead of akua. Not weeb enough.

Channel 13, the program is Viva La Alegria.

Her design's cute, but that zura can get very annoying very fast.

>the third years have tried entering a Love Live before but failed miserably.

the OP implies that too

Sunrise is loaded with cash and always use CGI for their shows. What makes you think they won't do the same for this one?

Aside from Mari not being in Japan for the past two years, since before high school started.

its Venga la alegria.and it isnt really national news 2 b h

Still better than how Japs pronounce foreign words.

Someone edit it with double dildo and ahegao.

>Hey kid, wanna /LL/?

Think of it this way:
You have a limited number of talented animators who are either on payroll, or freelancers with an open schedule that works with your production schedule
You could A: divide them between normal animation and dance sequences, making both unimpressive as you;re dividing a large amount of work between a relatively small number of animators
Or B: have the 3 guys in the basement that constitute your CGI department handle the action-heavy dance scenes, leaving all of your animators to focus on the rest of the animation and thus have an excess of time to give it their best work.

CGI's only purpose is basically to save time and effort for animators better used elsewhere.

What did she mean by this?

It's a national morning news/comedy/misc program.

I like MC a lot more than honkers. She's more relatable and seems to have more going than with her personality than just being the MC.

Why?

When will someone in the story name Chika's group and who will it be?