Americans will defend this

How can americunts really justify this fucking garbage? How can americunts justify owning LITERAL killing machines. How many gun deaths a day in the USA, 10000?

gun deaths in the UK? 0.

>b..b.muh shall no-
Fuck off faggot. They were already infringed years ago, nothing has changed now.

>B-but muh consti-
A stupid piece of paper written by smelly old farts 200 years ago is the foundation of your entire civilization?? Really are americucks

>b-but rick.jpg
Fuck off cunt

How can americans even really defend this? There is literally no reason to own a gun when everyone can own one.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XRtX72yiPR
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, we shouldn't have to take our shoes off and the TSA shouldn't exist.

I agree. Anti gun image macros are garbage

Gun laws don't stop criminals

Simple. Guns are the great equalizer. In the hands of everyone, government is manageable and at an equal level with the citizenry.

When a crime is likely to be commited to you, you have the tools to defend yourself and with guns in the hands of everyone, you're less likely to commit a crime.

Also;

>Gun Deaths in the UK?
You had a train almost blown up, people ran over and your parliament almost breached with a dude with a knife because your police are cucked with no guns.

I know it's bait, but the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.A lot better than grenade attacks.

Anything is a killing machine if you're creative. The muslims in your country regularly kill more people than average American shooters and they don't use guns, just motor vehicles and knives.

I got frisked at the airport for having a temporary ID, ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT

Why are you so angry? Closet homo detected

Fuck off retard, our laws don't concern you. Deal with your own country.

WAIT!

Are gun deaths rising or falling? Did you know the entire rise in gun deaths the last 10-15 years can be attributed to the rise in suicides?

vocaroo.com/i/s1XRtX72yiPR

The constitution demands an adult citizenry, but our culture is immature or 'degenerate'. I want to live in a society that cherishes adulthood and the privileges and expectations that come with it, such as self-control and self-defense. I value the individual liberties laid out by the constitution more than the state of American culture and think the latter should be reformed well before the former. That's the best I got tbhfam.

no wonder you're getting invaded faggot
everyone's using rental vans as hockey pucks and smashing whats left of your teeth
>being this retarded

SHALL NOT

How do you plan to take a gun away from a dude with a gun?

>No change in gun regulation
People who think this are liars and fools, they do not read. We have a new change in gun laws almost every year, seeing as our 50 states each get to make their own additions within their borders.

Bigger gun. It's like you've never reverse mugged somebody. Now you have his wallet AND a new gun.

He's absolutely right: Time for open carry at all schools in America.
Thanks, limey!

The gubment cannot disarm 150 million people. It is logistically impossible

I already own guns. Dare you to come change that, britfag

>gun deaths in the UK: 0

hahaha, guess you're not gang violence.

most of the time a gun is fired in america it is in self defense. the number of people who would die from gun violence, would increase if there were fewer guns. i know, it's a hard fact to wrap around your tiny mind.

just ask the police chief of detroit, who begged private citizens to buy guns. and as a result, crime rates went down bigly. suddenly breaking into a house to steal shit and rape didn't seem like such a good idea when more families starting packing defense weapons. is that also hard to understand?

meanwhile, any government, foreign or domestic, could just bomb the shit out of a lot of america and the private gun ownsership couldn't do much. but actual occupation? that takes boots on the ground. and massive private gun ownership in the us IS A DETERRENT AGAINST TYRANNY PERIOD

hitler took the guns, stalin took the guns, mao took the guns, castro took the guns, chavez took the guns. noticing a fucking pattern here retard? FASCISTS TAKE THE GUNS

yes because taking off your shoes for a few minutes is comparable to restricting constitutionally protected freedoms with private property

Go focus on the terrorists in your own country before you yell at us cowboys.

/thread

this. Gun laws only stops the law abiding citizens from properly protecting themselves, family and their property. A little placard saying you can't have a gun on the campus hasn't stopped school shootings. People who plan on using a gun for a crime are very likely to not be deterred by being unable to legally purchase a gun, either. If they're smart they'll buy it from someone else with cash so it can't be traced back to them. You're literally only hurting yourself by banning guns.

Fuck off Muhammad

almost all school shootings are in gun free zones. if you were going on a school shooting what school would you choose? the gun free zone school OBVIOUSLY

but no that's thinking with the head. i need to think like a liberal, with my heart, so more people get killed for my virtue signalling

Oh look, a Brit using another Brit to try to take American guns. How non-argument and invalid of a non-argument you have there.

British people will defend this.

This is why we have guns, to keep the state from importing paki rape gangs and arresting us for trying to defend our daughters.

I'll gladly take some idiots shooting themselves for not having state protected rape gangs.

except there have been many, MANY changes in gun regulations since then

>Every single on of those schools was a gun free zone

Rekt.

I made this last time some fag posted this.

the jews wont take our guns, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>____ amount of illegal immigrants since ___ year
>still no wall on the border

1 post.

Basically after the attempted ban in the 90s they lost steam. It's been downhill for gungrabbers since.

>Brits will defend this

No one cares Nigel

How do you justify owning cars in Britain? Do you own a plastic knife you fucking MONSTER? Those things are made for killing children!

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
The gun is just a tool to get the job done.
Also this

Also
>right to wear shoes

-We have a population of 320 million people. We have 30,000 gun deaths a year. Most are from black people murdering each other believe it or not. The rest is suicides. Suicide is a worldwide issue. Considering the population size and the number of guns on the street. The incidence is closer to 1% or less than that. You're more likely to get killed by and drunk driver than you are a gun. I have a mossberg with 00 buck locked and loaded ready to be used in 10 seconds or less. I have the peace of mind that knowing if anyone comes to cause trouble, I can deal with them easily. Can you say the same? I'd hate to live around arabs without a gun. This is something the Israelis realized early in that in a "diverse" society, you will NEED a weapon. But mainly, I collect guns and knives to piss people like you off. You don't think I need one so I buy 10 out of spite.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."
Fuck off shill. sage

Blacks are killing machines; guns are just tools. You'd have good people surrender to the barbarians? They aren't going to disarm, you know.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

I know it's hard to do terror attacks with just a shitty knife or a little rental truck ... but just go to bed, Mohammad.

Oliver can fuck off, and you can join him as well OP.

shall not be infringed bongfag

Fuck everything about this. Fix your shit bongs

How can bongs really justify this fucking garbage? How can bongs justify having LITERAL child sex rings? How many child rapes happen a day in the UK, 10000?

>b..but they are just refu
Fuck off faggot. They have been doing it for decades and your police have done notging about it

>b..but we have to be tolerant of shari..
A stupid custom made by sandniggers that has no place in our society

>b.but racism
Fuck off cunt

How can Bongs even really defend this? There is literally no reason to be tolerant when everyone will suffer.

Where do you live OP? I bet you don't live near Blacks, Mexicans or Muslims.

The second amendment was a safety device for the future. Even in the 1700's the debate to end slavery was well underway. Haiti was a perfect example of what happens when there is a category 5 chimpout. The founding fathers knew one day the slaves would be free and there would be millions of niggers leftover in the country as a result.

What was this white man in the future supposed to do to defend himself as a result? Amendments can only be replaced by another amendment due to Article 5 of the Constitution. This country would not exist without the 2nd amendment. Maybe you don't own any guns but someone in your neighborhood does, disuading the niggers from wreaking havoc. Your quality of life in america is a direct result of the 2nd amendment and the safety and security it provides. The deaths that come with it are the price we pay to not be Haiti.

No they aren't. The government has fucking stealth predator drones and nukes. You honestly think your handgun puts you at an equal level with the government? Fuck off.

Reminder that Brits used to rule the world but now have become complete pussies in the timespan of 80 years. Feel like your Queen giving away all your colonies fucked you over hardcore OP

So 32 school shootings in a population of over 320 million people.

That's literally saying we should regulate the freedom of millions that aren't doing anything wrong for incidents that occur one in 10 million of the populace.

Don't you have some Arab cock to suck so that part and parcel doesn't happen in your istan of a country faggot?

get rekt

Taking j. Oliver seriously

Anyways simple answer 2A.

>military personnel will fight on the side of liberals

Fucking kek I just got out the service and it is unanimously for the right.

the uk isn't even a country anymore so idk why you're citing them as a positive example

BOOTS ON THE GROUND ARE REQUIRED TO OCCUPY ANY NATION YOU DUMB FUCK

why bother just wrecking shit? you want to control shit, you want to conquer shit, you want to take over. that's what fascists do, they gain power. they don't just bomb the shit out of everything autistically this isn't a video game

This.

Worry about your own country Brits, we'll worry about ours.

We need to gas all the Anglos we can find.

The assault weapons ban from 1996 to 2005 did not result in any acceleration in the lowering of gun murders. Not only that, but after the ban expired and assault weapons were allowed again, the murder rate with guns continued to fall.

What liberals refuse to admit is that the majority of gun violence is in the black community. Focusing on getting crack off the streets does more to reduce gun violence than banning assault weapons.

So then the argument for 'muh guns to protect from the guberment' is moot.

You just made my point for me.

I never get tired of posting this image

Shall not be infringed, you European cuckold. Enjoy those acid attacks. If you are anti-gun, you are a cuckold since you refuse to take safety into your own hands and demand big daddy bull state do it for you.

Sure, just like it was in Tombstone, Kansas City, Bodie, Deadwood, etc. in the 1800's.

>There is literally no reason to own a gun when everyone can own one.

Then why don't you get a gun and have a way to defend yourself or a way to fight back when your society starts going to shit?
In fact, the UK can't even talk shit about America anymore. You're literally the acid attack capital of the World and our President makes people shit themselves simply by tweeting.
You cucks are literally pathetic.

By golly, I believe he does have some Arab cock to suck

Hmm I wonder who would win?
10000 unarmed democrats or 500 good ol boys with AR15s

No you're right. The government would just nuke itself, and destroy untold amounts of buildings and people. I'm sure that they would still have the confidence of the people after that.

Maybe we should revisit our overreach on shoe scanning and OP should kill xirself

I heard lots of officers are lefties because of college. Any truth to this?

I truly, unironically hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims.

dont worry about our schools m8, worry about your snaggle toothed women getting raped.

VIETNAM, DUMBSHIT.

1 post by this ID

Remember to sage

Fucking rekt

You know what sage is best in? Sausage gravy. Nom nom nom

Come get 'em, ya limey kike.

The officers are leftist as hell but most soldiers would not follow them into battle because they are all gloryhound children. The only officers worth their salt are prior enlisted and they are to the right and take care of their men. A leftist Colonel will be outdone by a right Lieutenant if the shit actually hits the fan. Officers cant fight without their men.

That's an amazing gif, thanks user. An armed society is a polite society.

you idiot. It puts the geriatric 80 year old man on the same footing as that 20 year old nigger trying to break into his house.

Dear Aunt Bessie used to put a pinch in her stuffin too.

The moment the government uses any of that shit against it's population is the moment you'll see how many guns America has. Once you attack your citizens, you've lost

I'm Vietnamese. I'd happily teach the whites of America how to fight the American government with random tools and tunnels.

Nom nom nom, so good

WE defend it with our guns dumb dumb

OP is a rapefugee who doesn't want to get shot in the act

Not wasting my time reading your shit thread but just know that you're wrong. Gun laws change all the time, there are over a dozen changes every year. They're regulated at the state level and some stand up in the supreme court, some do not - but they're written and applied per city or per state AS IT FUCKING SHOULD BE.

Cars kill more people than guns.
Do you want to ban fucking cars?

>predator drones

Fucking kek you can down one of those with a well placed .50cal shot