it's worse

nothing would have been better tbqh

It's significantly worse than nothing

an insult is far worse than nothing

cmon guys its not thhhaaattt baaaaddd

youtu.be/292WLPCXaKQ?t=95

pretty much this

Thanks con man.

No, it's not better than nothing and you're cancer for thinking otherwise.

>it's not that bad

>it's better than nothing.

Wrong. After this bombs, it means we won't see another decent Berserk adaptation for a decade or longer.

Atleast theres the manga (that everyone should of read)

OR it will make fans of the manga in high places in studios rush to make things better with a better adaptation.

>You get to suffer just like Guts

AOTY

Can't wait till they fuck up Mozgus

Some of it was good. I liked how violent and gruesome it is, i think they found a way to fit pluck an isidro that is not so bad, but the cgi is horrible. How is it even possible for it to be this bad? Its like watching cgi from the 90's when i was a kid.
On the other hand, some shots do look good, like his dream, that was good.

Don't be stupid. That never happens

>"Hello Darkness, My Old Friend"

Berserk is old enough to have a fanbase with older readers, which increases the chances of them trying to do something with the material.

There are dudes in Platinum Games and FromSoftware that love Berserk, for example, aside from dudes in Koei Tecmo.

So at least there might be more Berserk games in the horizon, they might do the material more justice than the anime.

That would have already happened.

Going to people with money or authority over money and saying "Hey, the most recent iteration of this anime failed horribly and was hated; let's make it!" won't fly.

it was hated because it was awful.

The original series is very popular

Is there a specific 'era' when the "better than nothing" fallacy originated? What a fucking horrible week.
>Zero Time Dilemma would have been better off not existing than being created
>Berserk CGshit anime would have been better off not existing than being created

mighty no.9 drama

Nothing would have been way better

You know one of those moments when for some fucking reason you open your goddamn mouth and say something incredibly retarded, ending up making a fool out of yourself? And then you think something along the lines of "I should learn to shut up" or "Having said nothing would have been better, now everyone thinks I'm a retard".

Yeah, this is one of these times.

No, nothing is better because I feel obligated to waste 20 minutes on this every week just because it's airing.

no it's not, it'll convince studios that Berserk isn't a series worth adapting. It'll also push potential new fans away from even giving the manga a chance. It's significantly worse than nothing.

It's really not though.

Well, there's Tsukihime by J.C. Staff.