Plight of a father

Good morrow.

I grant you mercy for thy attention. I am hither to address a very serious problem with this accursed world. Lest I vomit, I profess that I am completely repulsed by the absolute degenercy of the guild of fur lechers. I has't a young daughter who is fond of Pokémon and as a father it maketh me depress'd that one day the lady wilt cometh across abomniable, sexualised portrayals of such Pokémon. My greatest dread is that my young maiden wilt succumb to the degenercy and engage in deplorable roleplay with fur fiends from deviantART. Thou art all the censure for this widespread phenomena.

What, pray telleth, befalleth a man such the he becometh sexually attracted to lewd depictions of anthropomorphic beasts? I wilt not alloweth the wicked and depraved scoundrels to corrupt mine daughter with such lewd depictions of animals. What doth thou bethink of this dilemma?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgLnmBtN6WA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wu288XlliM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Methinks thou art a faggot

Woe unto thee! Thou misbegotten and degenerate rascal! Darest thou calleth me a faggot? I will most humbly take my leave of you. You cannot, sir, take from me anything that I will not more willingly part withal

I bite my thumb at thee, yon swallower of cock! Doest thou not come beforest us to inquire of thine predicament?! Doest thou not know thine rules of post and board?! Doest thou not know thine place?

Thou art origination postage! Thou art great in the realm of faggotry!

Beest thou a man? Take thee belt in hand, lash thine bitch till bitch leaves child, and child is thine once more.

Simplistic ist thine thought iffin ye canst not fathom!

Not into the whole furry thing but that pic is stimulating my cock if you know what I mean

Be gone and nev'r speaketh to me. Thou hath contributed nothing. Thou art nothing but loathed tissue of thy father's loins!

fpbp

Bruh, you just don't get it: when you are in a fursuit the whole WORLD is a glory hole.

I find it not credible in the least that a lowborn ruffian such as yourself couldst have progeny.

>good morrow

Stopped reading there

Fag

then you're gonna love this

youtube.com/watch?v=RgLnmBtN6WA

Resplendent bread.

yes you are

lol why u typing like a fagggot?

Fornicate thyself rapidly! Thou palms clam wilst child makes abomination with sheep dog!

Verily I say unto thee, thine post folly!

Thine post est become Gore Thread!

Tragic! Hath thy mother forsaken the love that the she foreswore to thee?

This is why intelligent, otherworldly civilizations don't speak to us.

what with dem fancy 8 dollar words nigger you anit no sakenin spear gtfo

also qt in a skirt

youtube.com/watch?v=-Wu288XlliM

Fixed

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Bix nood mufukka

Doth thou calleth me a faggot yet ye art the same as these ill mannered and culpable, dog-hearted fools! Nothing that thou has't hath said justifies thy evil. This is thy fault and as a father I must protect my young lady from thy deplorable kin. Truly, thou art a disease that must be cut away, hence, depart from me! Thou whoreson impudent embossed rascal!

They're waiting for us to get rid of the jew problem.

How many of these are actually dudes?

I'm really not though. I think the way she fills out the costume is confusing me.

I hath told ye what ye should in thine plight! Ye didst not read for thine eyes remain blind from Achmed's seed!

Beat yon daughter! Tis cure for such disorder! Yon famed scholars doth speak of it, from London to swine in far east!

fpbp

>I am hither to address

"Hither" is improperly used here. You mean "yet." "Hither" means "to here."

>I has't a young daughter

You mean "have." You are improperly using the second person form.

>My greatest dread is that my young maiden wilt succumb

You mean "will." This again is improperly the second person.

>>pray telleth

You mean "pray tell." The imperative form does not take "eth."

>What doth thou bethink of this dilemma

"Bethink" is improperly used; one can only "bethink" oneself, not think of a thing. You mean simply "think." You also improperly say "doth" instead of the correct second person "dost," or perhaps "do" if you wish to address the forum in the plural.

Forsooth, furries are primarily white/European males

Lest you fret, you are probably good.

Your daughter is more likely to have multiple sexual partners (male/female) before marriage

Prithee, be careful. None of us want to see you go KEKED

>not think of a thing

read: not bethink a thing

Look, yon grammar muslim.

Sup Forums has some creative writers. I feel like I'm the only one who ever notices. But then again I might just be a moron and it's really not that impressive.

>Doest thou not come beforest us

You mean "Dost thou not come before us." "Before" is simply a preposition; it never takes an ending of any kind.

>thine predicament

"Thine" only goes before a vowel. You mean "thy."

>thine rules
>thine place

Again, thy, not thine.

>Doth thou calleth me

You mean to say either "Dost thou call" or "Callest thou me." You improperly join "thou" with the third person "-eth."

Not going to lie, would give that tiger a rim job.

>I hath told ye what ye should

You mean "I have." "Hath" is for the third person singular only.

>thine plight

"Thine" comes only before a vowel.

>Ye didst not read

"Didst" goes only with "thou"; "Ye" takes "did." "Ye did not read."

>Yon famed scholars doth speak of it

"Doth" is for the third person singular. You mean "Do." "Yon famed scholars do speak of it."