NFL Kneeling

Is there any real reason that these worthless monkeys decided to do this besides "hurr durr, Drumpf, fuck you I won't do what you tell me"?

Other urls found in this thread:

nflarrest.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
archive.is/MrjtU
archive.is/5W9CJ
breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/30/true-colors-colin-kaepernick-foundation-donates-25000-to-group-named-after-convicted-cop-killer-assata-shakur/
bizpacreview.com/2017/10/01/budweiser-actively-seeking-customer-opinions-nfl-sponsorship-number-call-542731
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpHmFYNTb4
twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/914536572929953792
youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9OjEOmlQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, that's the only reason. If it really was about BLM/police brutality they would've kneeled along with Kaepernick.

That's what its becoming, everyone wants on the fuck trump bandwagon

Many of them have had bad run-ins with the police due to their own criminal behavior:

nflarrest.com/

So they naturally despise the cops and believe that blacks are being racially targeted

Are the niggers still doing it? I thought teams were going to stand again how many teams took a knee today?

Niggers have the emotional maturity of a toddler.

I don't even know what this kneeling shit means and I don't even care. I guess they get down on their knees ready to suck some dick.

How many niggers did it during the anthems today? Have ratings been released yet?

don't know the total but my local team got booed in their own stadium for it and lost the game
>ravens

No, because if you live in 2000's America you're not oppressed at all. Doesn't matter your race, gender, sexual orientation. You couldn't have it better than to live here. If you want oppression, try out the Middle East some time.

Or literally anywhere else in the world.

I hate niggers so much!
I want to trade them in so bad.
Worst investment ever. The white liberals and conservatives are the worst. They need to go!

>worthless
Generates billions throughout the nfl, ncaa, basketball & gambling

(you) during the anthem

I remember posting a thread discussing how cucked you are if you put money and attention into professional sports with Kaepernig as the OP pic right before all this shit blew up. Kind of a bizarre synchronicity. Makes me believe there's some weird forces out there at work like in AJ's basic gestalt.
Anyone else out there had felt like this at any point? Like reality is breaking down?

>Be Kaepernick.
>Black Daddy ran off.
>Raised by white family.
>Got scholarship just for being big and black.
>Made millions to play a child's game.
Ya I'm sure he's in such fucking pain. That's the problem with humans in general. Life is too good so people create their own drama and pain. Fucking crybaby bitch. Shaun King is whiter then me btw at least I have a fucking tan that mother fucker is albino.

Oh Obama leaf. You're the one true thing in my life these days.

They're kneeling, while you're crying

Sort of does, which is why you can get a job sooo much easier just based on being black if your somewhat competent, youll be able to get into a better school vs a similarly skilled white person, people want you to succeed to the point its racist against a white or asian and people are fine with that. Youve gotten every opportunity thrown at you all you have to do is try...yet your people fail...overwhelmingly...and then still blame us for it....thats gotta be really painful to watch, especially from a point of privilege within the black community.

>That square as fuck jaw
I swear, niggers can only fuck the lowest tier of white women.

>be a nigger sportsbuck

>kneel for national anthem because muh racisms

>continue to willingly participate in a sport where they're essentially owned, bought and sold by old white men, solely for the entertainment of a 70% white audience.

>never address or explain this hypocrisy

>cries about everyone crying
>cries about flag
oy vey, what a stupid sjw

>that picture

she looks like a minecraft character, no wonder she fucked a nigger

I hope they keep it up. they're losing viewers and anheuser busch is considering pulling their sponsorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

They're protesting the police beatings and killings of black people that happen all over the country every single day. You dumb fucks pretend police racism doesn't exist but it's one of the biggest problems our country faces

When did he say the owners were racist? LOL what a dumbass. Don't use big words like hypocrisy. You might shatter your pea brain.

You're more likely to get killed by cops if you're white even though blacks commit more violent crime.

DAS RITE

RAYSIS ASS WHITE BOIS

FUCK DA PO LEES

Allah was not pleased with a hand on the heart.
Islamic hatred thrives in the ghetto

They're protesting police brutality and systemic racism. They are NOT protesting Trump, the national anthem, or the flag. They are protesting during the national anthem because the rarely heard third verse explicitly mentions the killing of slaves, in defiance of Trump.

>Being this retarded on the subject of wealth creation
Getting idiots to move money around over a retarded game is not the same as being productive.

they doing it because, cops love to shoot blacks. so blacks need to arm themselves and shoot the cops first, no other choice

Killing is a black thing.
Heroin dealers enslave millions.

>Generates billions throughout the nfl, ncaa, basketball & gambling
In decline though
Local NBA ratings drop substantially during 2016-17 season
>Just like NFL ratings last fall, NBA television viewership took a dive during the 2016-17 season, according to an analysis by Sports Business Journal.
>The SBJ analysis, which looked at local ratings for 27 of the 30 NBA teams, found a 14 percent drop from the previous year. Twenty regional sports networks reportedly saw their ratings decline, including 15 that experienced double-digit decreases.
>National television ratings were also down in 2016-17, suggesting a broader trend in NBA viewership.
archive.is/MrjtU

NFL Ratings Down 11 Percent After Three Weeks: Nielsen
>NFL games so far in 2017 have seen an overall decline in TV ratings
>After three weeks, viewership of national NFL telecasts have dropped 11 percent compared with the ratings in 2016
>And the overall NFL ratings from 2016 declined 8 percent from the 2015 numbers
archive.is/5W9CJ

NEED MO GIBS ME DATS

Colin Kaepernick’s Foundation Donates $25,000 to Group Named After Convicted Cop-Killer Assata Shakur

breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/30/true-colors-colin-kaepernick-foundation-donates-25000-to-group-named-after-convicted-cop-killer-assata-shakur/

Nice shoop.

no white monkey, we need to get rid of you and your fucking bullshit.

>Is there any real reason that these worthless monkeys decided to do this besides "hurr durr, Drumpf, fuck you I won't do what you tell me"?

Rothschilds >> ??? >> NFL >> players

Budweiser is actively seeking customer opinions on NFL sponsorship

bizpacreview.com/2017/10/01/budweiser-actively-seeking-customer-opinions-nfl-sponsorship-number-call-542731

>typical crackas - Michael Che

Can someone get the infographs for this whiny nigger?

This. Trump tweeting at the NFL moved Kaepernick's original protest into socially acceptable fuck the president time.

DON'T WORRY WE ONLY SHOOT BLACK PEOPLE — Cobb County Officer Lt. Greg Abbott To White Motorist
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpHmFYNTb4

>being this brainwashed
And of course you're using the most brainlet flag available.

The true goal of BLM are to tear down the cis white male nuclear family structure and bring queer marxism into power.

They must destroy all of our cultural values and past times if they want to re-make it into their own image.

>Check their guiding principles

why don´t you leave your racism at the door, and see what other side has to say?

Twice as many whites are killed by cops.

Don't run afoul of the law. It's simple. Don't do illegal shit. Cops will leave you alone.

If you do drugs, stay out late, and do other degenerate shit, cops will be on your ass.

Behave and you'll be fine.

Blacks kill other blacks 50 times more than cops kill blacks. It's the #1 cause of death of young niggers. Only 1,100 blacks were killed by police from 1999 - 2011...some of those were by black officers (can't be racist if black officer shots black perp) and some were indisputably justified...but I'll give both of those anyway. In the same time frame well over a million blacks were killed by other blacks. If you can't tell which is the bigger problem, you're a fucking idiot.
If cops were really racist and the system were racist, you'd see way more than just barely 1,200 dead niggers in 10 years...you'd see 100s of thousands. Cops and the law are the only thing keeping you niggers alive. If the system were still racist and white could actually get away with killing niggers with no consequences, you better believe I'd be killing 100 or more a week by myself. Niggers would be hanging from every tree in America. There definitely wouldn't be 50 million niggers alive in USA.
But it is illegal. The system doesn't allow wholesale killing of niggers. There are safeguards to keep people from driving every nigger from their home.

It's time blacks acknowledge that they have it better here than anywhere else.

How about you love it or leave it?

How about we keep our money and keep to ourselves and you starve to death, just like in the muthaland.

r u me? I didn't see anyone kneel today so I didn't shut off the game

>1960s era where real civil rights protesters are getting hosed and having dogs loose on them
>people getting lynched
>2017
>a bunch of millionaires kneeling for 5mins for a song

whoop-de-fucking-doo thanks for being so benevolent, but in reality, niggers are getting killed left and right, and they need to arm themselves and start shooting back.

>Empathy
HA, the irony

>If Sup Forums existed in the 60s, Sup Forums wouldn't call Martin Luther King a racebaitor funded by the Rothschilds

enjoy been on top, but remember that white people are a minority in the world now, imagine what is going to be in 30 years, I will be sorry for you all

51 players. (30 of those from the 49'ers) took a knee or sat during anthem. plus 1 player that stayed in the locker room.

Why does Bob Kraft (Patriots Owner) think he's walking away from this scot-free now?

Does he think people just forget about the interview from last week and we just go forward?

REEEEEEEE fuckers answer me. HOW MANY NIGGERS TOOK A KNEE TODAY???

..this shit has gotten out of control

>where to from here?
>onward

My state has tons of spics but hardly any niggers. Are these what your typical "African Americans" look like? These guys look like Somalians. Look at the 2 front left they look even more sub-human then the nigs on TV. Are these natural born nigs or imported nigs?

>pete carroll sucks

I still blame Pete Carroll

twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/914536572929953792

CONGRESS GOING AFTER TAX STATUS

They're not even doing this for that reason. These niggers are kneeling and causing a shitshow because they're niggers who seek attention.

Remember, this whole shitshow started when Obama was still president. It has little to do with Trump and more to do with niggers being niggers.

The only reason your race still exists is because of our patience and compassion and tolerance. You show every day that you have none of these things. Are you one of those niggers who doesn't believe in nukes? We could kill you in a single day. You're 13% of the population. Can you even count? God Damn you for your stupidity. Get off the white mans internet. Stop speaking the white mans language. Stop using the white mans tech. Go home to your mud huts in Africa.

see

go for it! I double dare, you fucking subhuman monkey

I love it. Ship it!

Don't want to be beaten or killed? Dont break the law. Pretty simple

That's literally the only reason why anyone is upset with Trump these days. He says something and faggots think they need to be retarded in mind, body ,and soul to prove him wrong.

and no, I´m not black, I´m white like you, but racism doesn´t go with me, so fuck you

about 3 decades too late. Attacking tax statuses would have stopped corporate virtue signaling dead in its tracks

>Not black
Oh so you're one of /Pols/ MANY spics. IDGAF. I'm going to be the most prolific serial killer in history. I won't kill you. Just your mother and children and grandparents and weak. Every day you look around you there will be fewer brown faces and nobody will notice they're missing or care. Nobody cares about missing brownies. Not even other brownies. You're conditioned to take heavy losses. That's why you breed like rabbits.

I wish it was that simple, unfortunately, niggers are marked by cops for an easy kill

like I said, go for it I double dare you faggot, do it!

The truth is cops turn their heads on 90% of black crime in black areas because the fact is they can't incarcerate everyone, so they have to discriminate what they pursue severely.

Never on Earth has there been more whining from a more spoiled group of people, who themselves are the most criminal.

The truly maddening part is that it's a protest with no real goal.
>We're protesting police injustice/inequity/whatever
Alright, so what's your plan to fix it? What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
>Nothing, we just want to make people aware of it without offering any actual solutions to our grievances

Do they want us to just abolish the police entirely?
Maybe we should just make all cops black so there will never be any racism ever again (hurrr)

Of course now it has evolved and is just about niggers hating Trump because he rightfully called them out on being idiots ruining a sport.

>The truth is cops turn their heads on 90% of black crime in black areas because the fact is they can't incarcerate everyone, so they have to discriminate what they pursue severely.

This is why cops in non black areas don't want the problem to spread, because once a neighborhood is gone... its gone for good, and all the whining and excuses in the world will not change it.

Leftists news equating violent retarded criminals who get shot as some kind of saints, AKA: "dindu nuffins'.

#FreeMarshawn please

>The truth is cops turn their heads on 90% of black crime in black areas because the fact is they can't incarcerate everyone, so they have to discriminate what they pursue severely.
Is the solution a generation of strong, but fair policing by their peers under review? I ponder detroit often as a social experiment. In order to improve, you need the people to want to improve.

>our pain
Based Shaun King speaking out against anti-white oppression.

>shitposting on twitter
>randomly stumble across this altered fake cartoon from an account imitating the real Ben "Lynch every NFL Nigger" Garrison
>see this reply from goyish looking jew named faggot (probably crypto-kike), begging for it to stop so he can go back to watching his monkey sportsball
>everything about this picture
>mfw:
youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9OjEOmlQ

>racism doesn't go with me
>fucking subhuman monkey
K E K
E
K

Yes. They're getting killed by other niggers and, to a lesser extent, by beaners.

The truth is, what blacks are really doing is reacting to propaganda relentlessly aimed at provoking them to hate white people.

Blacks systematically murder each other in numbers far greater than any police occasionally shooting someone while trying to prevent crime, and the murderers almost always get away because blacks "don't snitch".

Millionaires kneeling for their dumb niglets. They dont even into facts. Id fire all of them and hire whites.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s

Thier time is coming to an end.

Patriots fan here
All our guys stood with hands on heart and other hand on other guy's shoulder (gay).
I think our Golden Jew Bob Kraft put our dancing monkeys in order.

You're an idiot. There is no hope for you if you can't see the obvious...Niggers are shooting back, that's who killing all the niggers.

Seriously dude

I've listened to what you commies have to say and it's all retarded and you couldn't have your heads any further up your asses. Fuck off.