Of course it's the men's fault

Of course it's the men's fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCpBa4ITEcI
menshealth.com/sex-women/female-infidelity
archive.is/jA7kF
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2kg4c5/someone_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kinda implies it's the fault of sluts.

old roasties realizing you wont buy the cow when you can get milk for free

Why would i enter into a contractual agreement with zero benefits to me?

>once again women can only see Chad
>of course Chad can have infinite choices

Every fucking time.

Marriage is a shit deal for men today.

more like
>because it's easier for women to obtain resources, women revert to their innate preferences, which is sharing the top 20% of men and rejecting the bottom 80% they find unattractive, then hitting 40 and protesting with refugees and immigrants welcome signs because they view them as surrogate children

>sexual revolution and birth control is entirely men's fault

wut

Mandatory reading.

you mean "wont buy the old powdered milk when you can get the fresh out the tit milk for free" right?

And how are men finding sex outside of marriage easier? It definitely couldn't mean that women are choosing to have unmarried sex as well.

woah...looks like riding around the cock carousel wasn't such a good idea, who would have thought?

>I'm tall and pretty

Lmao I hadn't seen that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCpBa4ITEcI

A woman wrote a book about how shitty marriage is for men.

Fucking hilarious. Fat 30 something autist here reporting in. The meme that our sexual value goes up over time seems to be true. Just keep making $ and improving your self. Once you are marketable though don't go for the aging roasties get one a few years younger if you can.

That headline isn't blaming men at all, its blaming men's easy access to sex. I wonder whose fault that is? Must be men's fault yep.

It really is, men gave women civil rights. The all male supreme court in the 60s and 70s had decisions like Roe V. Wade that opened up abortion and other contraceptives. Literally all the radical feminism garbage we have today is the fault of men in the first place.
Men cheat more than women famalam. It's one of the leading reasons women initiate most divorces.

>Men cheat more than women famalam. It's one of the leading reasons women initiate most divorces.
sounds like a lie desu women always cheat and trade up

It's the Jews tho

>males are designed to fuck/impregnate as many women as they want with little emotional attachment for almost all of their life span
>females are designed to be impregnated by one man and rely on emotional bonding for they and their child's well being
>who will FREE LOVE benefit the most?
Sad part is, there were people pointing out the differences and they were shouted down for being bigoted. Oh well.

>Men cheat more than women

Let me guess, according to SELF REPORTED survey?

>tfw you want to be monogamous but have a hard time finding a guy that feels the same way

not blaming the real problems: birth control and feminism

Gays aren't monogamous

Of coursem Mark said so, checkmate misogynists.

At least historically, nowadays it's getting close to even, it's still men's fault though for being misogynistic while giving them more liberty at the same time.
menshealth.com/sex-women/female-infidelity

>freezing milk so you can have milk for later but live up your youth

hey guys, I wanted some milk, so I bought a cow
t. retard

BASED REGNERUS

You could have a monogamous boyfriend tomorrow, but not the one you want. Woe is you, Roast

fucking saved

Nope. A higher percentage of women cheat, it's just that men who cheat will cheat with a ton of women. 80% of men are content with the average woman, so long as she isn't a cunt or massively overweight (over 145 lbs).

If somebody will help me find a wife I promise to put at least six huwhite babies in her.

I hate reading anything that talks about how easy it is to get laid and how everyone is having tons of sex.

I'm 34 and have had sex 50 times or less, and zero in the last 3 years.

FUCK EVERYONE

36 here and if you're in shape and attractive.. the world is yours. Been swimming in beautiful young pussy. Life is good.

Yeah it's never because it's easier for women to find sex and they're never satisfied and think they can keep getting "better" and refuse to settle down or commit at all, then they find themselves alone and blame men for it.

Yeah as virgin at 30 I'm sick of hearing how it's supposed to be so easy for me and I have so many options. I'm not Chad. Every rejection I've ever received for thirty fucking years is because Some Other Dude is more wanted than I am and every time she doesn't end up with the Some Other Dude in the end, she breaks up with him for Another Dude Who's Just Like the Last Dude.

But it's my fault she's unhappy and can't find love of course.

Basically this. I've always been nerdy but somewhat fit with a nice face, and I basically noticed this: In HS, no one wanted me, in College, some girls wanted me but I was too blind to see it since I lacked HS experience, and since I graduated and got a good job, apartment and car, women are all over me.

>nobody linked the article
archive.is/jA7kF

it's much less bluepilled than OP's screenshot lets on

It's called "love!" You should try it sometime. You'll feel better!

No, it's because marriage takes a lot from you and gives fucking nothing in return.

>it's just that men who cheat will cheat with a ton of women.
That's still worse and accounts for more cheating on part of men desu. We all know the alpha Chad - beta dynamic but that doesn't exclude the fact men in the dating scene are more serial about their cheating. If anything the whole thing with Chads makes total population arguments moot.

>WOMEN ARE SLUTS
>BLAME MEN
WOMYN LOGIC

Those of us who get good jobs who post here typically are just really late bloomers. While we might not get laid till out mid 20s, once we start, we become total babe magnets.

Do you have wizard powers?

Wait, what do you get from nothing again? Still nothing. At least with marriage you have a decent chance of access to pussy and 'a friend,' who more or less can't leave without at least some degree of inconvenience.

Pretty fat

That's because Chads are destructive forces on societies. Societies run well when Chad is thrown into the military and told to kill, plunder, and rape foreign lands while the betas build society. The role of Chad is to expand you're people's best genes to overwrite foreign enemies genes, and then die in warfare. Rome ran best when it was in total warfare, and collapsed when in peace time.

You even had to add "a decent chance of" and quotes around friend, fucking lol.

>requirements for men: must make >$500000
>women aren't whores
choose one

Maybe. I've felt I've had psychic powers my whole life, just randomly dreaming about things that end up happening the next day or thinking about something or some situation that ends up happening in real life. I've never wanted to fully believe in it because it's kind of silly.

But post 30 man these prophetic dreams are like every fucking night almost. Reality just feels like deja vu all the time. I feel like I have some purity inside me that keeps me seeing reality very clearly where the normies are so consumed with sex-getting they just warp their perceptions of everything, including right and wrong, in order to keep getting laid.

Maybe that's a wizard power.

>Chad
>Beta

You faggots all took massive doses of bluepills along some road that made you all talk like PUA echochamber faggots. Disgusting.

Daily reminder.

It is partially men's fault. Us men allowed for the destruction of religious morality. This made is so instead of Chad just marrying Stacey out of high school, he gets to make average girls think they have a shot with him since he used them as a short term cock sleeve till he was 35. Chads are supposed to either die conquering foreign lands or be heavily restricted by societal and religious moral codes, else they will destroy society like they did some poor kids sandcastle at the beach.

better than 'male self empowerment' (((support groups))) like (((MGTOW))) and (((Buying 10,000 dollar jerk-off machines and sexdolls))). Fucking laughable mate

O.P., the marriage laws of today aren't the same as the marriage laws of 100 years ago that the writer is apparently hearkening back to, and yes that means even the unfair stuff like being able to hit your wife once in a long while, and the understanding that trying to call unwanted sex in a marriage "rape" is plain ridiculous.

unironically this

Yeah that's what happens when women are all unloyal whores. Chads pump and dump at levels that shouldn't even be possible.

It's almost like there's reasons the Roman Empire/Republic isn't around anymore. They had their Chads die in warfare and their women didn't want betas, that's why later wars it was betas who got conscripted while Chads bought their way out of service.

That guy sounds like a fucking loser and there's unironically nothing wrong with what she did.

Tell me where you're finding these, friend

Chads and betas don't exist. That's jewish propaganda to make you into a manlet. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

She killed the relationship because she was a gold digger. She wrote all that crap because she failed to smell the gold from right under her nose and that bothers her.

this

Beta detected

Every so often a girl tells me as she's leaving that she has to go home to x relationship and I'm just looking at her like she's lost her fucking mind.

Kike detected.

No, he's right.

Even if he sounds like a loser she is wrong
>I'm not a gold digger
>I broke up with him because he didn't have money
>Once I found out I wanted him back
>But I'm not a gold digger

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

You gotta train that shit man, try meditation.

If you want scientific evidence to make you believe it isn't silly, pic related is what got me started when I was in the midst of heavy dream premonitions.

there's nothing wrong with breaking up with him if he seemed like a loser but I don't blame him for not wanting to get back with her

Wait, why is a 'friend' who may give you sex but at the same time may divorce rape you better than what you listed?

better yet, why is choosing neither not an option?

This has to be satire. It has to be. Please let it be.

Expecting a man to work for a living isn't being a "gold digger".

That's kinda neat really

Jesus Christ hire a callgirl

got anymore?

She's not wrong to want to know that a man has a way to earn a living, but holy shit I think you hit it on the nose that she is butthurt that she couldn't smell the gold. That's like the first or second thing a woman learns how to do

Haha. I took this one whore home from the bar. She's was pretty good looking so i tried getting a hold of her to go out again. Anyways yeah she had a bf and he ended up finding out i was calling. I let him know what was up and he got rid of her. Feels good.

Honestly if you wanted to badly enough you could get laid, if someone was going to kill you in 24 hours if you didn’t have sex you would, why don’t you buy a hooker?

>it's not the men's fault
But it is. Women are only responsible for their conduct in private, and if they're allowed to excercise agency in the public space that's the fault of men. Women are to be held to account for their actions in private and their male relatives must be held to account for those women's actions in public.

You probably have a short-term memory tick that causes you to think you've experienced things before as they happen. You aren't actually dreaming things the night before they happen, you're just mis-remembering and thinking you did.

Keep a dream journal and see what happens.

*Deleted* the thread
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2kg4c5/someone_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/

18-22 y/o girls will always be prime pussy no matter what anyone says
and if you dont let yourself go to shit, 30-35 should be your peak in reproductive value

Assuming you aren't gay or a trap the struggle is real from the other side as well. All I see is an ocean of thots, with little to no evidence that these "good girls' exist.

You want an easy solution? Make child support only compulsive if the child is conceived or birthed during marriage. That way women are forced to actually be responsible. Also it's the only egalitarian way of allowing women to be the sole arbiter of killing their unborn children

You are right, but you can also tell from the way she writes about it that she never tried to know that, she merely tried to "subtly" get to know how much gold he was hiding away.
Beside, why would she rant on reddit if she wasn't a gold digger here, especially with the modality she used?

Well... No shit. Why marry a whore. Exclusivity and monogamy benefitted women, not men.

Feminists always destroy the things that actually exist to help them

Betakikes detected

Jesus what a whiny cuck

Women just get the government to fund/subsidize them. Then we all pay and they pump out future failures and jail cell occupants.

>muh jews
Yawn...

user., you're boring.

Thank you Russian man