Red pill through literature?

So I'd never bothered to read "Brave new world" but after hearing about it being somewhat akin to 1984 in its themes of predicting a totalitarian future, I picked it up at my local book shop. Holy fucking shit lads. The first chapter literally spells out the globalist agenda to a tee. If we start advertising literature like this to the masses can we claw back civilization at least somewhat? Also, post some more great literature!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jgALWLc-JU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

read Homo Deus by Yuval (((Harari)))
want to know (((their))) endgame and philosophies? read this

proles = Welfare class that is given alot of leniency in the book

outer party = Working middle class, They slave to maintain the society for the inner party and proles, even the smallest infraction is highly punished The surveillance state is mostly focused on them

Inner party = Shepard's for the proles

Oceania was all about keeping the proles in their "Natural state"

Notice any parallels?

Wrong fucking book lol

Got it in stock at waterstones might have to give it a read cheers mate :)

the censorship of information, rewriting of history ect.

Huxley wasn't redpilled, he was a drug user and degenerate. Read Doors of Perception and Island.

Checked

Cheers!

but the book is pretty damn spot on regardless of the author's habits

Haven't read it, but he was on an episode of Sam Harris' podcast that's worth a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jgALWLc-JU

can confirm. the protagonist reminded me about this guy I liked so I wouldn't recommend it :'(

Doing drugs doesnt make you not red pilled. In fact drugs can open up a lot of thoughts and ideas that you would otherwise surpress. For better or worse. For artists/musicians/authors taking drugs likely helps significantly.

>doing drugs

I have yet to read his work, but Mikhail Bulgakov was a notorious anti-communist Russian writer. He never feared the state, because he knew he was going to die at 50 from an inherited condition.

One of Philip K. Dick's early novels, The Man Who Japed, describes an oppressive morality-driven society that parodies communism and the leftist desire for control in general.

Surely ancap wouldn't care about what people take? Lol. Also this is a red pill thread, not a morality one. Drugs can enlighten a lot of things you refused to accept before.

Read We by Yevgeny Zamyatin, it's the precursor to 1984 AND Brave New World. Also, no one gives a fuck about Brave New World - any modern liberal who reads it would see the society in that book as a perfect godless Utopia of endless sex and equality - it's a matter of perspective my nigga

That has to be hands-down the dumbest opinion I've ever heard about Brave New World.

I'd be interested to read some Mikhail Bulgakov. Men at deaths door always tell truths most wouldn't dare.

Not an argument you dotard, mind elaborating?

The liberals would flip their shit the second they saw the word negro

Also the human mind is conditioned to hate the society described in BNW, even sjw types could see that. No one ever wants to feel controlled or manipulated, and BNW makes it very clear on the first page that the people who live their have no say in how their lives go.

Don't do yourself the injustice of reading abridged. All it did was make me want more. I have the first full volume on my backlog stack with about 20 other books.

Wrong britkike

The world in Brave New World is obviously written as a dystopia. It's a comical exageration of thing Huxley already saw in the real world. People give plenty of fucks about the book because it's one of the most enduring examples of criticism on social engineering and soft oppression.

The man himself has explained it countless times. It's not a matter of perspective. Anyone who reads it and thinks it's a good world to live in is misunderstanding the book. They are, quite simply, wrong. It's like saying colours are a matter of perspective because some people are colourblind.

Read Walden. Doesn't redpill per se, but points out how to break Kike programming and degeneracy.

Proper analysis says that there are more parallels between the modern-day West and society in BNW, where people live their lives controlled by things that make them feel good. See:
>Drugs
>Media/Entertainment
>Sexual presumptuousness/Sex culture

>Anyone who reads it and thinks it's a good world to live in is misunderstanding the book
Don't be so sure (insofar as we're not speaking in terms of "knowing what's good for you better than you do"): I read a particular review of Yevgeny Zamyatin's visionary dystopic novel "We" by a fucking woman no less who said it sounded more like a u-topia than a dys-topia. Women really do love the collectivist mentality regardless if it follows with a dictatorial ruling fist, because it is in their nature.

The first chapter talks of hormone injecting women so they become sterile and grow beards. No women will read that and think "wow, such a utopia".

The book does give a spot on explanation for why there is so much unhappiness in the world. People are not matched to the level of there potential. It also has a good explanation of why you can't have everyone be an alpha, because someone needs to take out the trash.