What is the most Sup Forums-approved city in America?

What is the most Sup Forums-approved city in America?

Hard mode: City metropolitan population over 1 million

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=FwOEYnc9lzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dc

Manchester, New Hampshire or Keene, NH.

I made a meme on the topic back in 2010:

DFW

Source: live there. Don't let the red dot on Dallas fool you, it's overwhelming right wing.

cities are by definition more left wing

>Knoxville

Isn't that the murder capital of the South right after Nashville?

Pretty sure the worst murder rates are in Memphis and Atlanta.

Confirmed:

Memphis is comparable to Detroit in regards to violent crime, and Knoxville is not on the list at all.

Link:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

Dallas, gotta be. Most red pilled major city of any size maybe anchorage

>Dallas
>more than 3 times the murder rate of NYC

I don't think that's very "based."

hi free state projecter

when will NH legalize cannabis?

Fun fact: Anchorage has the highest rate of rapes in the US.

Memphis here, I would be very surprised if Nashville or Knox got ahead of us. Nashville may be becoming a shell of itself, but still not nearly the number of blacks around.

Memphis

Spokane?
I think its the most white of all major US cities.

Anybody live in or near Chattanooga, TN? How is it?

Any city with several hundred thousand people will be gay

whats up senpai, downtown?

literally no such ting

nashville's trash, knoxville is a shit college town, memphis is turning around, chattanooga is a solid choice

What, are a lot of niggers moving to Nashville or some shit?

Cities are degenerate by nature.

I think the white in Spokane includes a shit ton of Russians.

Manchester, NH? That's a joke, right?

And those whites are either bleeding heart liberals or trailer trash.

Nashville already has a large black population. It now has 100sh people moving there per day and is expected to hit 2m by 2020. The city's infrastructure can't support it.

Knoxville Knoxville Knoxville!

I concur.

Chattanooga is a trashy, post-industrial town. Visited last Summer and plan to never return. The nature outside the city was fucking incredible, though.

Knoxville's very laid back and has that small-town feel, but don't venture around East Knoxville. Niggers and homeless are abound.

Salt Lake City! Clean and orderly (Even the Homeless keep their shopping carts nearly packed). Hardly any minorities or White Degenerates. And no Jews!

lol just moved here a few months ago. Definitely not Sup Forums approved. Far too many junkies and refugees (which I had not expected) but it is a nice central location in NH. I'm looking at moving up to laconia now.

Charlottesville

Part of it is. However, Chatty's downtown is incredible, there's municipal 1gb internet, it has amazing outdoors.

Is this college town based?

Knoxville's laid back if you can avoid the dindus raping you to death and pouring bleach down your throat

Unfortunately, I've even seen a couple Muslim familes and Mexican restaurants in the city itself. The white neighborhoods are all lofts and trendy restaurants that millennials jack off to.

Nashville City needs to be leveled. The suburbs are cool in my book.

Indianapolis

Denver.

Salt Lake City is definitely a conservative bastion, but it is not Sup Forums-approved, as Moromons are so polite and courteous that they make Canadians look like rude assholes (IRL).

>Muslims

TN has had a sizable Muslim population for nearly 3 decades. Things were pretty kosher between them and conservatives before 9/11, hence the fed mostly settled them in the South.

>Mexican restaurants in the city itself

lol fuck off

fuck off we're full

>(((city's)))

Sup Forums approved city would be Boise Idaho. Of metro areas over 1 mil I'd say Phoenix, Tuscon, Louisville, Salt Lake or Jacksonville.

I lived in the Indianapolis area for a year and visited family there in my younger years. It's shocking how few Black people there were, given that I also lived in the Detroit area and expect cities of this size to have some of those.

Go drive down US 41A (south of I-440) and you'll see the fucking Mexican restaurants. You can't miss 'em!

Definitely NOT Houston. White minority reporting in.

I plan on finishing my degree here and moving up to Tennessee. Knoxville seems pretty /comfy/ but once I get there we'll be full got it?

>not getting the Simpsons reference

Also Oklahoma City and Indianapolis.

Wow, someone who still watches cable TV! How retro of you, user.

I did not keep the Simpson's in mind when I made the meme.

>America's Most Boring Cities: The Thread

fuck off we're full

>>America's Most Boring Cities: The Thread
After you have kids, you value excitement less and value peace more.

T: parent

The suburbs of Indy are fine: Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, & Fishers. But Indianapolis is nigger hell hole. 100 homicides through the 3 qtr (year).

Texas is turning blue in the next 20 years.

2016 homocides
-Nashville: 84
-Memphis: 228
not sure why i'm still in this city...

Portland.

Because we have few niggers most people never interact with them yet everyone knows north east portland is the fucking ghetto.

shut up faggot

DALLAS

try walking back from beale at 1 and see how many dindus try to get your in their car

And not only that, but the cities meme needs to be put to rest. Who needs cities when you have nothing more than a forest, the open road, a truck, and the birds and crickets chirping.

Cities are in the same category as TV and Facebook: Useless, degenerate, all noise, distracting and a waste of time.

But is it affortable?

>(((Zionsville)))

thank you

but stay in the cities faggots

>Boise Idaho
I have heard that Boise is on path to become the next Seattle or something. Lots of hipster liberals moving there because Left coast states are expensive to live in and lots or something like that.

Fuck you and fuck Texas

t.Texan

Indeed. If you have to pay to park where you live, it's God's way of saying this area is too crowded and you ought to live elsewhere.

Pretty please can I move there

El Paso Metropolitan Area.

Lowest crime rate out of any large city in America. Plus ethnic homogeneity.

Grew up in Boston. God, that's so fucking accurate haha.

more like 7 years bud. I wouldn't be surprised if """hispanics""" become the plurality in the 2020 census

You are aware that various Christian sects use the Zion term, also, right? Mormons of the LDS Church refer to all of Utah as Zion, for instance.

Yeah if your name is Pablo

Yeah no. Take your choice between niggers, spics, pajeets, or liberal cunts depending on which suburb you live in.

FW is way better.

>t. Dallasite

Philadelphia. Yes its 50% niggers, and votes 90% democrat, but is otherwise pretty redpilled.

For example youtube.com/watch?v=FwOEYnc9lzc

We all had a fun day watching that parade. Much of the city, when you get out of the central part and away from the hipsters is also very racist.

Aren't there like 5 dudes for every woman in Alaska?

Do you live in Keene? I thought I was the only one?

LOL

too much larping, plus canuck flag, sorry user, your application's been denied

>Louisville

>what is prudhoe bay

I'm moving to Dallas soon what can I expect?
Yes I'm White, yes I vote Republican. Where's a good place to buy a house, Flower Mound?

That's gonna help the right-wing, point to the net-loss of Whites and it'll awaken people. Lots changes in 10 years.

>most Sup Forums-approved city
>Sup Forums-approved city
>approved city
>city

Cities are faggot/nigger filled degenerate shit holes user, everyone knows Sup Forums lives in the country.

props for listing all those big cities though. a good list really

oxymoron

lol
>city
I had to pay for parking on my street when I lived in Wyoming.

>Mormons of the LDS Church refer to all of Utah as Zion
Always wondered how Zion NP got its name.

I don't know if you've ever been to Arizona or talked to someone from Arizona if you think Tuscon is Sup Forums approved. Phoenix absolutely (and good thing, too, because it's 5x larger) but Tuscon has been Arizona's primary Democratic stronghold for a long time. Without it, there would be zero question how the state would vote.

North Texas is like 60% Black/Hispanic now, no matter where you go. I like in a small suburb, and even I'm seeing more and more Muslims, Indians, Blacks, etc.

>I had to pay for parking on my street when I lived in Wyoming.
Move one block over.

The GOP needs to start winning midwestern and northeastern states in the future if it wants to survive. Sad to say, Texas may be a sacrifice. I think you are right

Exactly! Hence, there isn't ONE single Sup Forums-approved city. Once red-pilled, it is known that cities are degenerate by nature and are to be avoided.

>what is prudhoe bay
A large body of water? The fuck would we know about it, Cody?

>I'm moving to Dallas soon what can I expect?

>Niggers
>Muslims
>Pajeets
>Fucking white faggot liberals

You best head west young man, Dallas is where the East ends and Fort Worth is where the west begins.

Small rural towns west of FW are GOAT

Tucson at large sucks, but the Catalina Foothills are pretty based.