WTF? Who does something like that?

WTF? Who does something like that?
What a complete sicko.

You clearly don't know how to play the flute

The only males that take band are either betas or autists. The internet is host to their degenerate behavior publicly displayed: deviantart, bronies, furfags. It's easy to point out the true culprit.

>70% spic rapist subhuman population
>whoah who is doing this?!
it's the dirty brown people obviously

>California
No one is surprised.

>Le Mexicans are the problem
Okay, but how and do you have proof?
Justify your claims to how they are the cause to this

Sup Forums is a based civ nat board, please go to stormfag with your white nationalist views

I just wanted to play drums man

"mentally disordered, degenerate leftist soiled instruments to be distributed to children"

Let’s be honest, any kid who plays the flute is probably gonna grow up to be sucking a lot of spunk in the future anyway.

Fuck off, faggot

his semen got into the flutes when the children played them

Luckily Stormfront was taken off the internet, sadly this means KKKdiots are now on other sites.

wow OP way to be a bigoted piece of shit.

>Who does stuff like that?
I jacked off into my friends shampoo bottle every time I was at his house for 2 years. I never told anyone.

>Luckily Stormfront was taken off the internet, sadly this means KKKdiots are now on other sites.
Stormfront is finally back online (yay)

the organization is called flutes across the world and they go from school to school handing out free flutes

I think it's safe to say that the perp is most likely white

Holy crap, why did you do that? Have you ever done anything else similar?

it sound like something a creepy 35-40 year old white guy would do.

Why?

(I hate the fucking captcha when you have to tap a million cars - come onnnnnnnnnn)

I forgot why I did it. He pissed me off in some way and I did it as revenge. It was so funny to me I just kept on doing it. As long as shampoo bottles last he was likely using mostly my jizz to wash his hair several times.

Another thing I used to do was put my pubes in people's weed.

Kek just did that.

I like the idea of civic nationalism but retards like you give it a bad name.

>t house guest

I thought it was just some gay inspired shit dude

How old were you when this started? I have have actually done the same with a bitchy flatmates face cream, never found out. People question me as to why i keep my toiletries in my room when living in a flat...this is why haha

You know ((who))

Speak for yourself, I'm a flute aficionado. Only of the skin variety, of course.

click settings in bottom right and select legacy captcha you newfag

I was like 14 the first time. We were neighbors so I would end up doing it several consecutive days in a row. Sometimes multiple times a day.

I still do wierd pranks and I'm nearly 30. A few months ago I took a bunch of pills like pic related that dyed my urine bright orange/red and sloppily pissed in every public restroom I came across until the dye was passed.

I do not understand why everyone is upset. We already knew that Californians loved to play the semen flute.

recorder in vagina is my fetish

How do other schools decide what instrument kids play?

Mine had some kind of written aptitude test. I got percussion which I was told was like the highest score or whatever, because you have to play multiple instruments.
Sax or clarinet always looked harder to me than percussion though.

Underrated

fuck off faggot

sounds like they been playin the slobberin blues on the meat whistle.

>Only in California