Summarize the last ten 30 minutes of evangelion

summarize the last ten 30 minutes of evangelion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwBs3VsNfdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about no

It all returns to nothing.

what was the point of the real life shots?

It just keeps tumbling down.

To take you completely out of the movie

>he doesn't know about kinó shots
The point of those shots was making you feel something unique, something you won't expect and it adds power to the scene.

After running all this time from real life, Shinji finally decides to face reality, which pretty much comes down to a fucked up world, along with a hysteric woman, i.e. pretty much adult life.

I WISH

that I could turn back time

>summarize the last ten 30 minutes of evangelion
>last ten 30

Cuz all the guilt is all mine

>last ten 30 minutes
What?

¨Life is meaningless and I can't cope with having my wishes fulfilled so avert the apocalypse"

The last 15 episodes obviously

To troll the fans

Talentless hack tries to copy Ideon.

>¨Life is meaningless so kill everything also I can't cope with having my wishes fulfilled so avert the apocalypse so I can run again"
Shinji is such a shit guy. As a poster child of existentialism in anime, Anno falling into crazyness and depression after 2.22 discredits the whole philosophy of Evangelion and makes it null and void. An amazing mecha anime turned shit.

But in the very end he decided against killing everyone and gave them the chance to come back.

>the last ten 30 minutes
So 300 minutes?
That's like, the movie plus the final 10 episodes, I'm not summarizing all of that shit for you, just watch it yourself.

Why did he literally make that a vagina? It even has a clitoris.

Everyone dies and then Shinji doesn't want to die so he doesn't. Then he chokes Asuka for some reason and she tells him that he's a faggot and he cries because he is. The end.

Asuka was clearly being kind to Shinji on the beach. Why are you fags so grouchy about that?

asuka is unable to be kind

TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS

I LIKE BIG BUTTS

Did Asuka and Shinji started to have kids at the end? and then those kids will have sex between each other until the earth is repopulated?

no, they were too fucked up to even talk, I bet Asuka killed herself at some point

Rei/Lilith/Kaworu/Eva/GodlikeBeing gives shinji a chance to activate instrumentality. Shinji is pissed at everyone so he agrees unkowingly. During instrumentality he can see the consciousness of people meshing together, he finds out about Asuka's frustration, he realizes Misato has sex and is disgusted by it, all of this only increase Shinji's desire to be alone. In the end, everything has been turned into liquid but Shinji still feels people's presence, Rei asks him how he's feeling and he tells her he wants to go back since he realizes his existence is justified by people shitting on him and if there's no one to give him something to do he might as well be dead, Rei then tells him it's ok, that anyone who still bears a great sense of individuality can return as solid matter. Asuka who hates everything is the first after shinji to arrive. Shinji's still fucked in the head wondering if he's still in the dreamlike instrumentality world and strangles asuka to verify it, Asuka caresses him after realizing she has been a fucking bitch through all the series, Shinji can't put up with the feeling of being loved and says "how disgusting" because of it.

Years later, Shinji becomes a new Gendo, pushing people around without giving a fuck to create his perfect isolated world.

This DESU

Director was off meds

Also pretty much this. Eva is Ideon with mentally ill people.

>Shinji can't put up with the feeling of being loved and says "how disgusting" because of it.

user...

What? The guy has avoidant personality disorder.

Waruchi kimoi.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwBs3VsNfdY

That Blue Blazes scene.webm

Because Ideon's ending had real life shots

Evangelion is better than Ideon

Watch “Birth” to see the inspiration. Anno was one of the animators.

> tfw you will never experience DAICON era Japanese fan life

>Shinji can't put up with the feeling of being loved and says "how disgusting" because of it.

I didn't say that she wasn't kind. Shinji was the one who was being a faggot. Asuka just let him know that.

>Shinji can't put up with the feeling of being loved and says "how disgusting" because of it

But it's mistranslated and it's Asuka saying that.

It isn't mistranslated, she says 気持ち悪い
Bad feelings