Traps

Been swiping tinder for 10 minutes. Hottest match i found is a really hot trap. Fuck Science. They're getting really good. I'm thinkin of going in. I'm really drunk and in a state where drunk driving basically is tradition. Talk me out of/into this. Pic about same quality

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Kek..

traps that look as feminine as that are 1 in a million. You really need full body shots with no filters/angles to judge them properly too.

She'll poop on your dick and bleed aids. It smells and kills the moment. He also smells bad, like a dude.

it's a fucking manipulated photo you idiot

don't drive drunk you faggot. You're already feeling sleepy anyways, just go to bed... so sleepy...

Rule 1 of trap hunting: Only go for it if they have a feminine penis

If they chopped of their dick you're basically just fucking an inferior girl.

he'll bite off your dick and take your money.

This. I dunno how people can get over the smell. They're not going to smell like a woman. I'd rather fuck a fat bitch then a skinny trap.

Do traps fart?

KYS

Have fun getting fucked in the ass and catching aids OP.

>Big veiny man hands
>jaw
>bends over to expose manhole
>you're going to have sex with a man
You should fkys op

tinder is for attention whores

don't do it user

Yes and their farts smell of male pheromones, shit and spunk

You'll regret it the moment you sober up and realize you just fucked a dude.

most women look like shit today which works in the traps favor... its a fucked up world user

the only way to get a correct response is to post the trap's pics

worse comes to worse you don't fuck

This

either neets roleplaying on tinder or blacks trying to set up a robbery

I dunno, this is one of the best ones I've seen. Prolly smells good. As long as I supervise it scotch-taping it's dick to itself I won't attack it. Damnit am I gay??

Only when you're done with them

make it emotionally dependent on you then fuck it and let it kill itself
don't even give it the satisfaction of your dick

Times running out. Everyone hates hesitation. Sent it the standard "Hey what's up". Got a "Did notice I'm M->F?"

ask for a dick pic

that's someone expecting someone with a trap fetish man.
they're not trying to pass as a woman
they specifically want to have trap sex
bail out

Saged but I wanted to post this
enjoy your AIDS CIA nigger

Maybe, this bitch/thing is so passing how could it want anything other than cis-straight-white. But got another match that responded. Ugly. But probably legit woman. But I'm not gonna burn trap. "I got food poisoning and was just scouting tinder"

That ain't hot and you're obviously a fag.

He clearly said the pic wasn't the actual trap

Indeterminate. I will reassess the situation when sober.

post their pic?

Enjoy the dick in your ass and your newly acquired hepatitis & aids.

>I will reassess the situation when sober.

this is usually a good call

then I'll never fuck it. Traps are the most web savy. Probably dual using pol and tinder just like me.

how's it feel to be a faggot no matter how you slice it?

The mods are on Sup Forums are fucking retards

MODS ARE CLODS

this really is a lovley image, thank you.

yes. mexican degenerates are the worst about this. they think it's funny. it's not.

Everyone does it, it's natural. I can't imagine any boy wants to be with a guy who's not mature enough to handle that.

have fun finding this when you take it's pants off

just go for it OP. I would be sure to make sure that she's clean, though.

knew a degenerate. asked if i could give its friends a ride. three more degenerates get in my car. one starts farting. apparently subsists on a diet of pork and green chili. never again.

Suddenly I want a grilled cheese sandwich.

did you fuck her?

In The pictures you're looking at you see a woman with a theoretical penis. In real life when you get there you'll find a man with tits and makeup.

you will feel so ashamed of yourself afterwards and the shame will never leave

Holy shit I've always wondered what sex change surgery looks like, now I want to bleach my eyes

>her
i never sodomized mental illness

faggot

If you post a larger image than your original, I'll do the best I can to talk you out if it? How's that?

Underrated

I bet prison is a tradition too. Don't drink and drive you stupid nigger.

not op, but please do what you can to help him avoid having to live with the shame of bad decisions