So am I just supposed to believe he quits smoking like that...

So am I just supposed to believe he quits smoking like that? I get he doesn't smoke 20 packs a day but shouldn't he have some withdrawal systems or something like that?

Well he still smokes after this so I guess not

Is a bad written series, what do you expect?

>he quits smoking

But he doesn't.

would have been so much better if this was a hentai.

>your generic wish fulfilment anime
>surprised when writing is shit
Who woulda thunk

I bet you believe in addiction.

>name is SixStars
>there's only one star on the box
Shit brand.

I didn't have to try at all, when I quit smoking. It was super easy. What's wrong with you faggots?

I can see three stars, maybe four.

My dad just quit smoking one day too, and he used to smoke multiple packs a day.

There are pills that make the characters young or old looking within an hour and you are nitpicking at nicotine addiction? How can your suspension of disbelief be so selective?

His body reverted to a point in time before he smoked. Therefore no addiction/withdrawal?
That's what I thought at least.

Didn't it only change his appearance and that's why he got a shitty score on PE? I'm confused now.

>withdrawal systems

Sorry, you're probably right.
Was literally 15 minutes into episode 1.
Maybe I should watch the whole thing before I start acting smart.

That have been taken from Seven Stars.
It's a popular brand in Japan.

he still smokes

He doesn't quit smoking, it continues doing it throughout the series.

Can someone fill me in? Why were all 12 episodes released at once?

he quits smoking at school
dudes got the hookup for cigs and booze at home
13 eps something about a streaming app and paying 20 bucks to get all the eps after the first one immediatly

What makes you think he stopped smoking? Watch the fucking show before you come shitpost.

He continues smoking though you fucking moron

Everyones different. I've just reccently quit, after smoming for over 24 years, and all that happened to me was everything/everyone annoyed the fuck out of me. They still do. ..Fuck I need a smoke.

You can see his ash tray is always filled with cigarette butts.

Maybe a yandere stalker leaves them there.

Why not? I've done it several times last month alone.

you can suck cocks
you will relieve the stress
it is better to be a fag than be dead, no?

>withdrawal systems

Did you skip an episode OP?

He doesn't, that's the whole point.

Also this "release all episodes at once" doesn't go well with Sup Forums type of discussions at all.

You know,if Kaizaki's just gonna smoke anyway, Why even bring attention to it? It's just distracting.

Just to show that he's a geezer.

Smoking makes you cool!

Well shit. I don't even know why I asked now. Both of those just seem far too obvious.

>can't even write proper english
>complain about writing
kill yourselves, kids.

No he didn't quit. He just smokes less

I started smoking when I was 13, and I did it for like ten years, over a pack a day, I quit cold turkey over a year ago and it was pretty fucking easy to do.

This was a decent anime, nothing mind blowing but consistent and competent with comfy romances.

>Also this "release all episodes at once" doesn't go well with Sup Forums type of discussions at all.
I hate Netflix for popularizing it. It kills all chance for discussion.

>withdrawal systems

Been there, done that. All that is needed is to distract yourself with something else that is more important than having a smoke break. Developing a new lifestyle, values, and finding yourself in a new character dynamic with people you just met are all more urgent, in this case, compared to finding some dude that sells cigs to underage kids.

/rant
inb4 Anti-Smoking Propoganda: The Thread