Any other college students kind of hoping war breaks out because this semester fucking drags?

Any other college students kind of hoping war breaks out because this semester fucking drags?

Take out California, Kim. Just do it. Give me a reason not to show up to class.

You sound like my 9 year old. He was excited that we had a hurricane and didn't have to start school until two weeks after it was scheduled.

I don't blame him. Public education is trash. And it gets worse as you progress. But I want something that'll give me an excuse not to go for a few months. haha

I know, but it's something you must suffer through. Get it over as quick as you can.

I know, I know. I'm a 4.0 student. I'm just stressed with two research projects. I've always hated college ever since I realized they were trying to brainwash me. And I kind of wish I had an excuse to leave is all.

I did two years, couldn't take any more.

What made you take the leap and drop out?
What did you do after?

I've been thinking of the military.

I have some trade experience that helped me get a job in a different industry than I thought I would be in. I make good money and have a ton of time off. College really is the best option, I just got really lucky user.

Maybe I should look into trade school and self-educate on the side.

Try to find a white collar trade user, plumbers, electricians and HVAC guys pull a lot of cash, but they work their asses off for it.

kek. I want WW3 to either die or for it to help forge a better life/last few days of life.

>9/23/17
>Sitting in class hoping for supervolcano
Fuck you, Sup Forums

>Implying I want to get off the track to become a surgeon to fuck around with North Koreans for two years
Nothing against serving my country, but I'd rather do it as a military surgeon, seeing as that is actually an area where I show promise, wheras I'd be a mediocre soldier at best.

"Honest labour bears a lovely face." - T. Dekker.

I think I'd rather have a physical job even though I'm smart just because academia is such shit.

hahahahah same!

Academia is awesome, don't make this terrible decision to destroy your body and life for shit pay.

My job isn't physical, but it has really flexible hours. I can't imagine doing the 9-5 grind, it will crush your spirit. Don't quit college, you've made it this far, but consider other options that don't require you to waste so much of your life for others.

I don't know. I think academia has made itself pretty much irrelevant.

Maybe you're right. I'll stick with it. I'll graduate when I'm about 21-22 anyways.

WWAAAAAAAAHHHHH EDUCATION ISNT AS FUN AS SMOKING POT WAAAAAAAAH
you don't deserve america

Get out with the degree, then you can make the choice. I'm not military, but I know a lot of people who were, it provides good opportunities, and if things go bad at work you can always go back and work for them.

Jeez dude no. I'd rather not die in a nuclear holocaust.

Why are you going into massive amounts of debt if you hate going to college. If you can't take college seriously just get the fuck out and do yourself a favor.
I had a professor who made a really good point when I was in college. He said college is the only thing people will pay tens of thousands of dollars for and purposefully get as little as they can for their money.