en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

65 avg IQ

I've never met one

because they run over people and try to murder police officers with knives

>literally today
twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/914605333024210944

because they're niggers

They strike me as being extremely untrustworthy. Rat like.

this is literally how they all look. funny.

I am de captain now

They have heads shaped like light bulbs, but when I pull them off and stick them in a socket, they do not work.

I went to high school with one who tried to join ISIS

t. minnesota

Because they have small rat faces that expand into a huge head filled with nothing but shit.

I've dated a Somalian girl. She was the first African girl I've fucked. Damn she was good, nearly rode my dick off. We broke up because she wanted me to move interstate with her for work but I didn't.

We still keep in contact and meet up when ever we can.

Really? You fucked a nigger?

atleast show some pics?

>why dont you like us :(
this is why

I don't.

lucky you
t. ottawa

Mix of blacks and Islam. Nothing to like.

it's that vacant gaze and slack-jawed expressions that every Somali has that creeps me out

Somalis are subhu-

(state senator Ilhan Omar from Minneapolis)

They both nasty as fuck bru

Hey, look at me...i'm the Clapton now.

>2 female friends just came back from cape verde

Guess what they are on to now?

>I JUST CANT BELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEVE THEY LIVE LIKE THAT THERE
>ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD
>REALLY OPENS MY EYES TO HOW GOOD IIIIIIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAVE IIIIIIIIIIT

>traveling people

>literally top 0.01% somali woman
>is a 5 at best
really made me think

They are dumber than a box of rocks

Why do you hate white people?

They're the niggers of Africa.

They are bioweapons brought in by the globalist UN to distabelize the West.

>muslim
>degenerate nose piercing

stone her

We love our Somalis
youtube.com/watch?v=BOJ1_jg9Kzo

Idiots dont even realize we Somalis are actually dark Caucasoid and very racist against blacks. Somali people are the most racist in Africa and constantly discriminate against blacks. Skull type is same and Caucasians, DNA is the same as north African and southern Greeks and Albanians, e1b1b. Our hair is not negroid, our nose is not, we are simply dark due to living south near equator.

Source eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
Outside Europe, E1b1b is found at high frequencies in Morocco (over 80%), Somalia (80%), Ethiopia (40% to 80%), Tunisia (70%), Algeria (60%), Egypt (40%), Jordan (25%), Palestine (20%), and Lebanon (17.5%). On the European continent it has the highest concentration in Kosovo (over 45%), Albania and Montenegro (both 27%), Bulgaria (23%), Macedonia and Greece (both 21%), Cyprus (20%), Sicily (20%), South Italy (18.5%), Serbia (18%) and Romania (15%). Ashkenazi Jews have approximately 20% of E1b1b, which falls mostly under specific clades of E-M123.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What is funny, before political correctness hit western anthropology we were classified as Caucasian, in many parts of the world the horn is considered a transitional race not black but dark Caucasoid. You can see this if you go to the races page on wiki and click on the versions of that page in different languages from other nations.

Here is the Russian page on human races, no PC, click translate to read.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Раса

At worst we are equidistant in the middle genetically between Negroes and Whites.

Literally Hitler.

Also they're a strange combination of nigger, gypsy, Jew, sandnigger, and poo-in-loo of the absolute worst kinds.

For whatever reason they seem to be the stupidest of the niggers

It's the unpopular truth. At least they're far closer to Caucasians than East Asians who everyone here claims are practically white are.

they rape like hell

All men rape, During ww2 Soviets raped germans, Allies raped germans and french.
Would you rather us be bitch boys like the current nordics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

What's with the pockmarked forehead? Is that from the flies?

asians cannot let a black woman lead therefore asians are honorarry whites
deal with it

I killed 5 Somalians under self defense laws. Used a sawed off shotgun... Motherfuckers had no faces after they spit on me.

Hmm

>be leaf
>hanging out after xmas office party waiting for bus at 2 AM
>Somali shambles forward
>"hey mon I just got to dis country 2 months ago i need change"
>curse weedman in my head
>give him 25 cents
>do not give him directions to homeless shelter

just anotherday

inbreeding

>>give him 25 cents
cents ? the queens fucking cen'ts?

I don't hate them, they simply come from a Stone Age, inferior culture. They basically don't have laws in their country. It is a failed state. It is absolutely pathetic and a humanitarian disaster that Somalis have to live in such an awful environment, created by the very people they share ancestry with

Cuz they're ugly alien niggers.

Why do all Somalis look the same? They all look like their heads have been placed in a vice and squished sideways.

Wow, genuinely surprised the CBC reported it as straightly as that. Expected them to run cover on it.

SO FUCKING UGLY!

Oh shit. Props!

Because they shoot cute Australian chicks who call the cops about suspected sexual assaults.

average westernized somali-american

i was shitfaced burger, i still regret it to this day

>2 female friends just came back from cape verde
>cape verde
>Portuguese colony
>life expanance ~80 years for female 71-72 for males
>multiple hospitals
>~10 Americanized universities
> 25% of the population holds a college degree
>free prees
>democracy (a bit fucked)
Yeah for an African tropical island they seem pretty hard done by

When the first post is the best post

>islamic
>poor
>niggers
>pizza shaped heads

can it get worse?

I hate all non-whites.

you will if you visit edmonton

>can it get worse
Haitians might be worse than Somalis, they are at least on par

Yeah, they could be brazilians

works for me

but blaming inebriation for your choices cmon no need

I'm sort of mixed on Somalians. The first ones we got were pretty alright and I got along with them well enough. They were very cynical and grounded. If you'll excuse the pun, blackpilled, even. But then... I was the same with Lebanese. I guess the best ones come first and then they sneak their shitty relatives in.

I'm starting to think the problem is when ethnic communities start to form. I think non-white migrants really have to be in smaller numbers to white people so they can be properly immersed in white/western civilised culture.

I'm sure most of you have noticed this anyway. Like, when an oreo black guy is suddenly surrounded by other blacks and then goes full hood nigger with spoken and body language.

They all trace their ancestry to a common forefather called Samaale. All his children became the founders of different "Somali" clans and those clans eventually had sublcans, what you have is a big family war going on about which Somali clan is going to be in charge.

The avg Somali can memorize his male ancestors going back over 20 generations, all the way to the breaking point from the founder. They are hyper aware of their ethnic roots.

Edmonton is full of them and they act despicably. They bring crime and violence and drugs and nothing else. They act like animals on the bus and treat most Canadians like crap.

Somalis are the niggers of niggers and Sup Forums hates niggers

Same with Toronto, we try to contain them in the social housing complexes though so it's not all too bad.

>walahi
Fucking degenerates

Yup
>t. Abdullah Hussien Ahmed Said Ali Mohamed Omar Warsame Abdirizak Abdullahi Sheikh Omar

I don't understand why the guys are aliens and the girls are cute (when they're not fat)

That guy is a famous islamist in my country....please save us jewnited states of murica

This

I don't hate these people, I just hate the delusion that they will be close to functional in our societies.

Their pirates don't have sail boats with 60 cannon on each side and none have a fucking eyepatch or a cutlass.

Fucking shameful. Fucking niggers giving us a bad name.

Those are Germans you racist.

Even other blacks think somalis are dangerous, savage and retarded.

The guy in the middle looks like the junkie snitch from The Wire

We are not black you have it backwards we hate THEM. we call them Jareer = nappy hairs. And Adoon = the slaves.

Ethiopians... come on they are drinking beer, do you think Somali muslims sit around drinking beer for photo ops.

I (white, catholic) have a huge fucking fetish for Somali girls. Almost asked one for her number last year but the head gear and muslim shit is a turn off/ fear factor.

The guys are so unbelievably ugly, but the Somali QTs.. ugh some of them look like anime drawings

oh lord.

>one off

Kill me.

>you have it backwards we hate THEM

No, they definitely hate you too. But it's mutual then.

> we call them Jareer = nappy hairs. And Adoon = the slaves.

Why are you in the US when you could be living among your kin, which have such a storied and enriching history and culture?

No we used to ENSLAVE black people dumb cuck. They are considered literally a slave race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantus_(Somalia)

They are descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups, whom were captured from Southeast Africa and sold into slavery in Somalia and other areas in Northeast Africa and Asia as part of the 19th century Arab slave trade.[2][3] Bantus are ethnically, physically, and culturally distinct from Somalis, and they have remained marginalized ever since their arrival in Somalia

>I (white, catholic) have a huge fucking fetish for Somali girls.
For fucks sake, man...

>"While exploring the Island, I stumbled upon this beautiful Cape Verdian boy. Wandering around the streets of Espargos with his diamond smile. Having so Little and being yet rich in life. He gradually occupied my every thought and didn't go unnoticed. I started thinking about how shelterd I am and realised If I don’t get out of the box i've been raised in, I won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” This Island with those amazing passionated people made me appreciate life even more, knowing we all are so very fortunate

one of her posts, see what a good person so it, see it and weap at your uncultured, narrowminded world view

>we used to

WE WUZ

> Bantus are ethnically, physically, and culturally distinct from Somalis, and they have remained marginalized ever since their arrival in Somalia

I'd love watching a Truman show about intersectarian african conflict and I encourage you to go back with a film crew of other expatriate somalis and film this for our viewing pleasure.

You can rant every week about how superior the somalis are as you film the general misery of your home country.

Is this where you break into the "dindunuffin, colonialism is to blame" song?

White, upper middle class, lives in almost all-white neighbourhood, social science degree, never worked a day in her life?

Not bad, leaf

Based

they work in HR, so yeah

>see it and weap at your uncultured, narrowminded world view
What the fuck is your point? Cape Verde is hardly that much of a shithole, I can drive to the nearest Canadian city if I want and find happy homeless people. They probably spent 99% of their time in a 5 star western resort hotel. When I go on vacation it's to somewhere half-ass interesting. Went to Island last year for 2 weeks, I'd rather give the local bar there 10 bucks a beer than hang out in what it essentially a ritzy guarded community with an all you can eat buffet and nigger help.

>Island
*Iceland

why are you using we wuz? Am i claiming egypt no, wtf does that have to do with stating Somali history of slaving niggers? Dumb cuck I cant even grasp your argument you want to see a film but then you say some shit about blaming colonialism?

First of all Somalia didnt really get "colonized" it was a joke why do you think we are 99% Muslim and speak Somali and Arabic as our native tongues. Wouldn't the Catholic Italians and Brits get christian converts like they did in West Africa? Or Make European languages the main language like in West Africa? That shows you they had weak or non existent impact on our culture.