North Korea Spotted Moving Missiles From Capital

youtu.be/bR4wJZweFk4
US and South Korean intelligence agencies have determined that North Korea has moved serveral of their ICBM missiles from Pyongyang to an unknown location. South Korea worries that NK may be getting ready to use the missiles in a provocative action in the upcoming weeks in celebriation of their communist party founding on October 10th or during the communist party Congress of china in october 18th

Habbending! :DDDDDDDDDDD

By who? Israel?

>stockpiling your ICBMs in your capital
WHY
HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

upcoming weeks.. suxk my cock nigger boy

nuke em already. i hope kim gets california first is all.

Guys. Look at the video he linked. It's Based Black kid. This isn't first hand news. It's commentary on other news.

It's the equivalent of a nuclear bomb vest

you know, cultural marxism aside, the jews have made more of that useless patch of land than the arabs ever would, even if they found oil on it. let them have their clay. the real menace is the university college jews and hollywood. israel is a shitty tiny country in the middle of camel fuck nothing.

Except instead of killing all the infidels, you just blow yourself up even more while taking your friends and family with you

No. Can you stop already. Israel is fucking an abomination on humanity. I'm fucking tired of Jewish faggots pretending to not be jewish and shilling for Israel.

FUCK ISRAEL.

i'm not jewish. have you seen the middle east? every country that surrounds israel is garbage. arabs are primitive beasts that should all be bulldozed, i don't care if a bunch of kikes keep themselves out of europe and in one shit spot in the desert. you're retarded.

it's funny watching the little palestinian terrorist turbanhead subhumans getting their bomb factories bulldozed to make way for actual civilization HAHAHAHAHA

You're jewish. Its obvious by your lack of objective thinking and your inability to say anything without sounding like a kike.

So if NK actualy goes through with their plan to test the H Bomb in the pacific, anyone else think it'll burn up before hitting it's target because they never bothered to take the weight of the bomb into account for their tests?

>unknown location
Bullshit, the can track anything they want 24/7 with a sattelite.

you seem salty, my friend.

stfu ahmed, sorry the jews took your family's land but they're doing better with it than any of the camel fuckers who would otherwise live there

I'm sick of JIDF on this board desu.

Every time a JIDF says ahmed or mohammed i take a screenshot so 1 day im going to make a giant collage showing how stupid all of you people are.

It's all so tiresome.. they move missiles everyday to the west